Confirm Your Info - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 02-19-2019
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%
Default Re: Confirm Your Info

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorro777 View Post
Hello, please help!
No email was sent to me. I saw this message when logged in and clicked on the bell.
"Like using your PayPal balance to send and spend online? Confirm your info now. Or transfer to your bank when you get paid. It's your choise!"
Clicked confirm, then it asked for name,address,ssn, something else... I closed that window.
The question is: If I put all the info and submit it, what happens next? Do they limit account and ask for the document copies?
I'm sure you guys tried it because I see this thread was created about 9 months ago. Please tell me what happens next when I type all my info in?
It's very urgent, please help! Thank you.
What info exactly did you put in? Not very clear.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-20-2019

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 51%

I didn't put anything yet. Just clicked on "I'll do it later". I just want to know what is going to happen next, when I put the name, address, dob and ssn. (Strange thing is that they have all this info already, why do they ask again?) Will they limit acct and ask for document copies, etc.? Who tried? Please share your experience!
Old 02-20-2019

Longevity: 30%

I am interested in this info too. Do they ask doc photos after you submit info?

When you submit ssn do they check name and dob only, or place of birth and address too?
Old 02-20-2019

Longevity: 33%

people who have tried inputting wrong info say the account gets limited and they then request documents

this very well may be the end of stealth for people outside the USA for some

but if there were me, I would just hop on pastebin and use someones dumped doxxed info
Old 02-28-2019

Do they check dob+ssn only or the address is checked too?
Old 03-01-2019

Longevity: 44%

i got a "Confirm your data" warning one day and clicked on it. I forget what information they requested, but I clicked "I'll do it later" and after a few days, the notification went away and I was able to buy a GC through PayPal with my balance.

Hoping it doesn't pop up again.
Old 03-01-2019

Longevity: 46%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerk View Post
i got a "Confirm your data" warning one day and clicked on it. I forget what information they requested, but I clicked "I'll do it later" and after a few days, the notification went away and I was able to buy a GC through PayPal with my balance.

Hoping it doesn't pop up again.
Use all your balance by March 29, or have a bank attached to it and your good
Old 03-05-2019

Longevity: 44%

Quote:
Originally Posted by pperry View Post
Use all your balance by March 29, or have a bank attached to it and your good
Came up again today. Asking for SSN or TIN. Couldn't buy an eGift card like I could previously either now since they immediately ask for mobile confirmation (which I don't have at the moment). Only have a prepaid card linked.

I'd like to keep the account going, so I could add a bank to it, but still never got an answer about mismatched names and as to if PayPal can see the account owner name.

Been told both if they confirm via micro deposits, once they pull them back out, it PayPal will see different credentials and then it's RIP.

But also was told if you can auto confirm it without micro deposits then they can't.

Last edited by Zerk; 03-05-2019 at 04:08 PM.
Old 03-05-2019

Please answer my question about the address verification. They ask for ssn, dob and address. Do they check the address with public records or credit reports? I'm asking because my partner uses his personal pp, but the address it was registered with, was a temporal address that he lived at for few days. I ask him not to risk entering anything for now to avoid limitation. What is better to do: add the current address to pp and then put it into the confirmation form, or keep the old adderss, the pp acct. was registered with about 3 years ago, but that address is not officially associated with him. It is the only real account we have, please advice, share your experience, I would appreciate it.