Best solution when your PayPal got limited for all time..? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 06-20-2019

Activity: 7%
Longevity: 28%
Default Best solution when your PayPal got limited for all time..?

Hi guys! I already asked questions about this topic in this forum and a lot of peopel helped me with advices, but I still feel the need to ask you for help and find fastest solution possible.

So first about my situation and why i need it SOO FAST. I sell Instagram marketing service where people in my website subscribe with their paypal for 69$ for 30 days work. My PayPal got limited before 2-3 weeks and my paypal account got limited for all time with about 70 subscriptions active. So its a big loss for me. Moreover, I'm getting new clients daily. So not only i can't get payments from my old clients, but i'm also not getting new clients daily.

Thats a big frustration for me. All people I asked on this forum - they all said same, that even aged stealth account will have minimum 90 days hold no matter what. So that means for 90 days i will have these big struggles? Is there really no way how to receive payments without any holds and how to get payments without any holds?

Some people wrote its possible to buy very aged accs which are sold for 500$ or so and they have no holds, but its a big amount to pay for me right now + im in risk as i dont know if that will work...

Any advises how I could get/send payments from my new paypal without any holds faster than after 90 days? Maybe its possible to buy very aged accs for a cheaper price?

Will wait your help!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 06-20-2019
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,022 Times in 3,010 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 48%
Send a message via ICQ to phaz0rz Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz
Default Re: Best solution when your PayPal got limited for all time..?

You'd be setting yourself up for failure by trying to circumvent payment holds in any way.

Best advice I can give, if holds are really that detrimental to your business, is to use the Paypal account for regular selling until payment holds go away and then start using it for your IG stuff.
Old 06-20-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by phaz0rz View Post
You'd be setting yourself up for failure by trying to circumvent payment holds in any way.

Best advice I can give, if holds are really that detrimental to your business, is to use the Paypal account for regular selling until payment holds go away and then start using it for your IG stuff.

The only business I have is Instagram Marketing, no other. So i must use it for IG. Maybe i can sell my ig marketing service to people and get payments without holds if i don't ask them to subscribe, or receive payments as friends or family or gift or whatever? I just need to reinvest and pay for a lot of IG stuff, so money I earn from my IG stuff I need to invest constantly, thats why holds are so so bad for me..
Old 06-20-2019
Executive [VIP]

Send a message via ICQ to phaz0rz Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz

I understand.. but unfortunately it's just something you'll have to deal with. Maybe you can get some kind of personal loan to get you through the period your account has holds.

Quote:
get payments without holds if i don't ask them to subscribe
I don't know what this means.. but if your customers send payments for goods and services they will be subjected to holds

Quote:
or receive payments as friends or family
Doing that would get you limited within days or weeks so I wouldn't recommend it.
The Following User Says Thank You to phaz0rz For This Useful Post:
Urtnot1 (06-20-2019)
Old 06-20-2019

Activity: 10%
Longevity: 34%

You should do 2 things:
1. accept payments for 2 weeks as buy now, not subscr.
2. create the network of accounts and accept the money to many of them. in case of block you will decrease the risk level.
The Following User Says Thank You to avtobus For This Useful Post:
Urtnot1 (06-20-2019)
Old 06-20-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by avtobus View Post
You should do 2 things:
1. accept payments for 2 weeks as buy now, not subscr.
2. create the network of accounts and accept the money to many of them. in case of block you will decrease the risk level.

1. So as I understand If i place in my website not subscribe , but buy now button, then i get payments without any holds from day 1? So peopel won't subscribe , but it will just be one time payment? If yes, then why do you suggest to accept payments for only 2 weeks? Maybe I can do this whole 90 days until holds will be removed?

2. Yes, good idea, i will do like this. It will be future secure for me. But still , I need the solution to receive/send money without holds right now. So my priority would be this mate!
Old 06-20-2019
Executive [VIP]

The payments would still be held on a new account regardless of how you have your customers send them, or how you format payments on your site.

The only way they wouldn't be held is if your customers paid for all orders as "Friends and Family" payments but if you tried to do that you would be limited before you're able to accept 5 payments.
Old 06-20-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by phaz0rz View Post
The payments would still be held on a new account regardless of how you have your customers send them, or how you format payments on your site.

The only way they wouldn't be held is if your customers paid for all orders as "Friends and Family" payments but if you tried to do that you would be limited before you're able to accept 5 payments.
Yeah lol.. So Idk , where is the solution then in your eyes mate, what would you do if you would be in my place?

Btw you mentioned if "is to use the Paypal account for regular selling until payment holds go away and then start using it for your IG stuff." - what do you mean by regular selling? would i be able to receive/send money without any holds with regular selling?
Old 06-20-2019
Threadstarter  

I also have another idea. If I find a close friend of mine or a person which has very big reputation(which i can meet in real life ofc) and he agrees for certain % accept my subscriptions and all payments for 90 days until my new paypal account holds will be lifted, how about that? Meanwhile, i could slowly warmup a new acc by sending low % of new clients to that , so it gets small payments every day or every 2 days or so.. Wouldn't it be best solution?

Problem is , how to find a person who would accept disputes risk and would trust me. Cause i provide service for people, not many people do disputes, only few and still , we can refund them first so they won't open a case. So no problems basically.
Old 06-20-2019
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urtnot1 View Post
would i be able to receive/send money without any holds with regular selling?
Lol, no, the funds would still be held on a new account regardless. I figured if you were to list some items from around your house on eBay, you wouldn't need those funds as urgently, so it would be a less painful way for you to get through the payment hold period.

The bottom line is for you to do what you're wanting to do, you need savings you can live off of for the first couple of weeks as your payments are held. It doesn't matter how many ways you ask.. the answer will always be the same.
The Following User Says Thank You to phaz0rz For This Useful Post:
Urtnot1 (06-23-2019)