Complicated idea to withdraw from PayPal - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 04-28-2016

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 48%
Default Complicated idea to withdraw from PayPal

So I am still pretty new to this whole community. But thanks to the help of a lot of people I on here I am learning a lot.

One of the frequent problems though I see come up a lot is with withdrawing from your PayPal. I think I might have come up with a convoluted way to get that money with the help of a friend or family member that has a legit account. My one worry is that ebay/paypal would catch on because it would be repetitive, so maybe this could be a last ditch effort to release stuck funds.

Maybe someone else had already come up with this idea and it failed, but I couldn't find any mention of it in the forum.

I found a website that will allow you to buy gift cards with PayPal. So what if you use your stealth PP to buy an ebay gift card equal to the amount of money you want to withdraw. You then go to your friend or family member with a legit account and post a listing for some weird bogus item equal to the value of the gift card you bought. You then buy the bogus listing with your stealth account using the ebay gift card. Then you mark the ⊗⊗⊗⊗ listing as shipped with no tracking number and they withdraw your funds for you.

I realise this wouldn't work in everyone's situation, but I know my sister would do it for me. My only concern is I don't want to risk having her account shut down because of it. Maybe I'm too paranoid.

What do you guys think? It might not be a good idea to do it on a regular basis, but maybe as a last resort?

Also, on a somewhat unrelated note, will ebay close down one of your listings if it's already sold?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-28-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%
Default Re: Complicated idea to withdraw from PayPal

To answer the ladt question first, yes, ebay pulls sold items. Bad news time then.

To the other idea, some of us wear the t-shirt you talk about.

Good you are looking outside the box. That is what stealth is!

My best advise is to make a variety of methods to get your funds.

You used a dangerous word with Repitive . paypal looks for such patterns.
Try to fool them!

Good Luck
Old 04-29-2016
Super Moderator

Thanked 1,653 Times in 1,250 Posts
Activity: 26%
Longevity: 61%

Your idea to get gift cards with PayPal funds is good.

A whole lot of things can be done with gift cards.... don't create repetitive patterns with PayPal or eBay like GB said above
Old 04-29-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 3,109 Times in 2,282 Posts
Longevity: 60%

This is fine for small stealth accounts. Straight up buy Walmart or Home depot, target etc.. giftcards off ebay as well for everyday use.

It is not good for business type of sales and accounts. You just can not cash out thousands of dollars every month or week doing this. Paypal also does not like it on a regular basis.
The Following User Says Thank You to yankee For This Useful Post:
nate (07-24-2016)
Old 04-29-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,926 Times in 8,218 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

@OP, if you are on PP USA, can you not just get a bank account and slowly withdraw to the account straight up?

You can research services that will accept PP as payment. One example is CCNow which can be paid with PP - stealth rules still apply but you could pay an invoice with the pp...however the loss is 5% which can be high...