Huge Direct Debit fail for Paypal/eBay - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 07-24-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,096 Times in 824 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 72%
Default Re: Huge Direct Debit fail for Paypal/eBay

Quote:
Originally Posted by SomeoneX1 View Post
You can't prove ****, I'm disabled and can't leave the house even, all this equipment was going to be a life long thing for me almost to enjoy. I have in total £78.000 in at least 2 months time lol

Don't get why some here are jealous.

Already had my negative balance revoked as I proved I have uploaded the courier collection tomorrow, so, all come to an end.

To those helpful here thank you, but to those jealous and screwed in the head, a bigger thanks, as I'll still have £68.000 in 2 months time lol
you cannot just return items to a seller, you need either the sellers acceptance or to open a return request.

Otherwise you will not be refunded for your return and lose both.

As for being jealous... you will find being £10k in debt and having a sound sytem because of it, is not one of my lifes aspirations.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 07-24-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 5,198 Times in 3,996 Posts
Activity: 28%
Longevity: 63%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunneh View Post
As for being jealous... you will find being £10k in debt and having a sound sytem because of it, is not one of my lifes aspirations.
How about being -£15k and having a sound system and awesome TV maybe?!

Quote:
Don't get why some here are jealous.
No one is all that jealous. A lot of people here make that sort of money every few months. You did something a bit daft and then blamed other people for it. There is a lack of being able to take personal responsibility present throughout this thread emanating from yourself.

Quote:
Already had my negative balance revoked as I proved I have uploaded the courier collection tomorrow, so, all come to an end.
That isn't how the PayPal system works....

You would stay in negative until the item is returned to the seller.

Just as an FYI, you have come to a sellers forum asking how to return £10,000 worth of items that you bought, used and then want to return through no fault of the seller. Said seller is now going to be very out of pocket as they will have to sell the £10,000 system again but this time at a discount due to it being opened by yourself.

That seller could easily be one of our members.

Last edited by JamesNorth101; 07-24-2016 at 06:32 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to JamesNorth101 For This Useful Post:
Charles A. Martin (07-19-2017)
Old 07-24-2016
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 44%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Play View Post
If everything you have said is genuinely true, take two cents of advice from me. Take the money you have and invest it in something more worthwhile than a cinema system. Don't invest all the money into one thing, it could backfire. If you don't take my advice, I fear you will have zilch left in your bank account by the end of the year. Its down to you how you wish to proceed. Good Luck
Cheers Play, well, when I get the money, it was my dad who died 2 months back who moved abroad quite a few years back left me it, I'll still spend a bit again for the same or different goods and invest the rest but, forwarded this image now that, what happened today, just shows everything is back to normal now thank god. [IMG]http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b185/ai****erujapan/Paypal%20bits/Untitled_zpse0dvypiq.png[/IMG]
Old 07-24-2016
Threadstarter  

Ha! blocked image all because my account is aish%%teru japan wow, I love you in Japanese is blocked on here, pity, just a image on Paypal showing balance back to £0.00
Old 07-24-2016
Threadstarter  

James!

Quote:
No one is all that jealous. A lot of people here make that sort of money every few months. You did something a bit daft and then blamed other people for it. There is a lack of being able to take personal responsibility present.
I blamed no-one, Paypal should use a different system like a Visa Debit card, if no money is in your account then payment will NOT go through.

I've had none stop stress on what to do for the best the last few weeks, maybe I should have checked my bank account on the day I ordered the stuff, but I didn't.

I have never been in trouble with Paypal, eBay, police etc etcand I sure as hell did not want anything bad to happen, so I came to professionals for help, and get called scammer, liar, sorry, just not good enough!
Old 07-24-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 5,198 Times in 3,996 Posts
Activity: 28%
Longevity: 63%

They do have a system that uses VISA (and MasterCard, AMEX ect)

You choose to pay via echeck though when checking out, not your debit card, and therefore that is how it was processed. Again that isn't PayPals fault

You just need to be a lot more careful that A - You actually have the money and B - You are payment via the method that you want to pay via (AKA card not echeck)
Old 07-24-2016
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
James!

I blamed no-one, Paypal should use a different system like a Visa Debit card, if no money is in your account then payment will NOT go through.

I've had none stop stress on what to do for the best the last few weeks, maybe I should have checked my bank account on the day I ordered the stuff, but I didn't.

I have never been in trouble with Paypal, eBay, police etc etcand I sure as hell did not want anything bad to happen, so I came to professionals for help, and get called scammer, liar, sorry, just not good enough!
it is STILL and forever WILL be YOUR FAULT

YOU AND ONLY YOU chose to click the CHECK OUT button on paypal when your bank balance is £0.00

No one here will side with you on this.

YOU ARE THE ONE who is to blame here.
Old 07-24-2016
Threadstarter  

Quote:
you cannot just return items to a seller, you need either the sellers acceptance or to open a return request.

Otherwise you will not be refunded for your return and lose both.

To me it is, being in a wheelchair paralyzed from the lower back down, one does not get alot of things to do in life, no long holidays abroad, my support worker has to literally take me out, life for some is crappy...
Old 07-24-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 3,109 Times in 2,282 Posts
Longevity: 60%

What makes any of us professionals? We are strangers with no titles or know positions to offer professional advice. By the shear definition of professional, unless you are paying us, not a single member on this forum is a professional.
Old 07-24-2016
Threadstarter  

Quote:
it is STILL and forever WILL be YOUR FAULT

YOU AND ONLY YOU chose to click the CHECK OUT button on paypal when your bank balance is £0.00

No one here will side with you on this.

YOU ARE THE ONE who is to blame here.
I quote, I believed my money I had was in on that day.

BLAME! Paypal, look on forums where they remove the option to either A, Pay by bank account OR pay by credit card. It is a FAULT! on Paypals end, I had no option but to use "echeque" and I sure as hell did NOT know this was going to happen.
Old 07-24-2016
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
I quote, I believed my money I had was in on that day.

BLAME! Paypal, look on forums where they remove the option to either A, Pay by bank account OR pay by credit card. It is a FAULT! on Paypals end, I had no option but to use "echeque" and I sure as hell did NOT know this was going to happen.
You are 100% wrong about this. It is ONLY YOUR FAULT. No others. If you want respect on this forum, you have to be logical, and open minded and honest.

YOU and ONLY YOU select payment method at checkout.
Old 07-24-2016
Executive [VIP]

Speaking of respect yankee...

Check out my PM from this OP

Guess he wanted it to be private LOL
The Following User Says Thank You to Bunneh For This Useful Post:
yankee (07-24-2016)
Old 07-24-2016
MU

Longevity: 82%

Quote:
To me it is, being in a wheelchair paralyzed from the lower back down, one does not get alot of things to do in life, no long holidays abroad, my support worker has to literally take me out, life for some is crappy...
You can clearly use a computer, thus you have the ability to check your bank balance. No one on here needs to know your life story and frankly I don't care. We all got stories, man. You had NO MONEY and spent money without making sure you had your alleged inherited funds. This is YOUR FAULT. At this point, all the sellers you bought off of are victims of your negligence. Go grab some spray paint and defile a Superman statue instead of wasting your time on here.

Last edited by Gladiator; 07-24-2016 at 07:12 PM.
Old 07-24-2016
Executive [VIP]

Can we vote for a ban? LOL This whole thread is pointless silly non sense. Entertain value is at 20% tops
Old 07-24-2016

Thanked 1,655 Times in 1,333 Posts
Longevity: 67%

I vote for a close on this thread. The OPs question was answered and the rest of the posts have slowly derailed.
Old 07-26-2016

Longevity: 76%

I suggest you not spend inheritance for minimum of 6 months or year. If do you much more likely to use it wisely.