call ebay to confirm my identity? - Page 3 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > Phone Number Verification

Phone Number Verification Discussions on phone number verification, virtual numbers, TracFone, Google Voice, forwarding and more.

Old 05-19-2011

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 76%

you can spoof the number and they see the number you want to be seen. i call them in this way and when the agent answer is asking me only how can he can help me ... i mean when they see the number they know the info from the account.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 06-24-2011

Longevity: 75%

yeah usually its hard confirming your identity if your using sleath !
Old 06-25-2011
MU

Longevity: 81%

Buy a cheap number online!
Old 06-29-2011

Send a message via Yahoo to brog1330

Quote:
Originally Posted by matsonmar View Post
on live chat is more easier than phone ... while you speak with the live chat operator , somebody from ebay will call on the phone # you have on file with ebay and ask you the name of the operator.

if you verify your identity by phone , be prepared for a lot of questions like previous addresses , ssn , subdivision , birth date , previous names , etc etc ....i speak daily with ebay at phone and is like I speak with my best friends now ))))
How csn you find live chat? never seen it do you have a link?
Old 06-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by matsonmar View Post
you can spoof the number and they see the number you want to be seen. i call them in this way and when the agent answer is asking me only how can he can help me ... i mean when they see the number they know the info from the account.
yeah i spoof carded them yesterday they ask me my old address which i had no idea what it was (lucky guess) my area code and my old zip code (lucky guess) and thats it the account was back open after that didnt ask for id send in or anything
Old 06-29-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,342 Times in 961 Posts
Activity: 4%

Quote:
Originally Posted by brog1330 View Post
How csn you find live chat? never seen it do you have a link?
If you cannot find it, type it in to Google and it comes up in one of the top links .
Old 06-29-2011
Banned

Longevity: 74%
Send a message via MSN to EGYfromhell Send a message via Yahoo to EGYfromhell Send a message via Skype™ to EGYfromhell

With all my respect for all the opinions:
Ebay will suspended your account REGARDLESS for the following reasons:

1- If you have a suspended account and you reformatted your hard drive as NTFS, your new partition Volume ID will be the old one before the formatting and the new one, If you want to check this go to run...regedit...Hkey_local_machine...system...ENUM ...stoage...Volume..
*Normally you should have 1 line if you have only C drive or 2 if you have C and D drive and so on, but you will find extra one or 2 depends on your previous hard drive partitions.
Bottom line, you should do the following...with hirin's CD you should delete all the partitions that you have and make your hard drive unallocated, then restart your PC and use windows boot disk, if you will install win XP you should use format FAT32.

PS. Partitions volume is the FIRST thing that Ebay check.

2- DO NOT DO NOT DO NOT, use any device that connected to previous account like USB memory stick or CD, DVD drive, and if you must do, please erase them traces from your registry from ENUM and the Device classes, otherwise Ebay will get you in 1 SEC.

3- Changing your mac addresses is a FUNNY joke, please understand that network card got 2 things,,, first Mac address and ID number, if you will change your mac address and keep your ID as the same, so you basically done nothing, if you are using PC replace your network card, if your previous network card installed on your mother board, disable it from the Bios and install a real new network card. if you are using laptop, disable your original network card from the bios and use USB network card, but there is a catch here ( if you will use USB network card you should NOT connect directly to usb port but use a usb HUB).

Now Listing:
1- start to list any item but do it as auction for 7 days.
2- wait for 12 hours, then list what ever you want ( but still not more than 3 items/a day)

finally guide lines:
1- if you are doing you first item and your phone verification failed for any reason:
A- the phone ring but you hear nothing.
B- the auto lady ask you to press what ever number to get the verification number and you do that and get nothing.

then you should know that they got you already,

What ever you do please do not follow the graet advice that I noticed it here that you can use multi accounts on different users on the same windows this is extremely CRAP, coz all the accounts will share the same register to name and computer name and the volume ID and you will be kicked out in no time ( I am talking about hours not even days)

I hope you will find usefull

My last line will be a MSG for all the users that give false information ( Do not do this..I spent weeks and months tying to figure out ebay and paypal, I lost a lot money, my family and my business, this crap ebay and paypal I depend on them to make my earning, when my accounts stopped everything stopped, so plaese understand who ever cant go back to ebay and paypal they can not afford to use a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ advice, the easiest way is to say I DO NOT KNOW IF YOU DO NOT KNOW.)
Old 06-29-2011
Executive [VIP]

No I believe your the one talking 'CRAP'.

I can confirm there is no false information going round on this forum as I have many many successful stealth accounts and have not done many of the things you talk of in this post you keep spamming all over the forum.

And im pretty sure my ebay stealthing has been more successful than yours
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Imakemoney For This Useful Post:
biggunn (07-20-2011), brog1330 (06-29-2011)
Old 06-29-2011

Agreed with @Imakemoney
Old 06-29-2011
Banned

Send a message via MSN to EGYfromhell Send a message via Yahoo to EGYfromhell Send a message via Skype™ to EGYfromhell

WEll MR.Negative attitude...I wrote my way, What is your AMAZING WAY...? I do not think you know...My advice...buy a dog
Old 06-29-2011

Longevity: 84%

Quote:
Originally Posted by EGYfromhell View Post
WEll MR.Negative attitude...I wrote my way, What is your AMAZING WAY...? I do not think you know...My advice...buy a dog
I've made 100's of accounts on the same computer by doing nothing but clear cookies and change ip, still running over a dozen about a year old as well as many newer ones, no problems.
Old 06-29-2011
Banned

OHHH.. IC ...you are selling ready made accounts, That is why then you are giving such an attitude, Ready made account will never work for a very simple fact...you can not start an account and make it seller from a country IP ( Like UK ) then after sometimes using from different country, insted of selling this for $10 why do not you teach ppl how they doing for themselves FREE. Information should be FREE.
Old 06-29-2011
Banned

Thats might be true Jbluntz if you started this accounts 3 or 4 months ago. But if you will start new accounts and one got suspended the others might go down easily.

Question : Do you think the admin and all the ppl in here will bother themselves to make an effort, if Ebay was easy as clear cookies and what ever you said. if that is right then I am OBAMA
Old 06-29-2011

Quote:
OHHH.. IC ...you are selling ready made accounts, That is why then you are giving such an attitude, Ready made account will never work for a very simple fact...you can not start an account and make it seller from a country IP ( Like UK ) then after sometimes using from different country, insted of selling this for $10 why do not you teach ppl how they doing for themselves FREE. Information should be FREE.
Was talking about my personal ones and many people run these from other countries as well, no problems, all the info to create accounts is free in the forums, people buy them for convenience.
Old 06-29-2011

Quote:
Thats might be true Jbluntz if you started this accounts 3 or 4 months ago. But if you will start new accounts and one got suspended the others might go down easily.

Question : Do you think the admin and all the ppl in here will bother themselves to make an effort, if Ebay was easy as clear cookies and what ever you said. if that is right then I am OBAMA
I have suspended accounts on my computer, never once has that linked to another account. I start new accounts all the time.
Old 06-29-2011

Jbluntz is right all you do is clear your cookies that cant track you any other way
Old 06-29-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,342 Times in 961 Posts
Activity: 4%

Don't feed his ignorance. Just let him cry and leave the forum and then come back crying for help.
Old 07-04-2011

Longevity: 80%

Jbluntz,he is right,ebay not the same amazon,ebay never track your flash cookie or something else,only clear your cookie and start with a new account ( must working with another ip)
Old 07-04-2011

Quote:

I'm struggling to understand your attitude EGYfromhell. You obviously do not agree with the majority view that the stealth guide is the way forward - so why do you hang around?

I have no problem with what you say, in fact I was successful at stealth before I came here using completely different methods.

Why denigrate what is going on here by making facitious remarks?

I'm sorry hon - I don't get you

Oh - and Obama, your post is factually inaccurate

Old 07-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakeman View Post
Yeah... They've been doing it for 9 months minimum...
what does that mean? I am sorry I am a newbie.

Do you mean they only call if the account is less than 9 months old. thank you.
Old 07-10-2011

Send a message via ICQ to xdirc Send a message via AIM to xdirc Send a message via MSN to xdirc Send a message via Yahoo to xdirc

BRAVO You made no sense what so ever.

Sounds like someone is a little pissed off because it doesnt work for him. I for one know they work, I am a VPN and Amazon fan myself. I create new windows account, new vm accounts, etc.. Never any problems. Only time I have problems with eBay is creating the account and going straight to selling vero. I have nearly a dozen verified paypal accounts, all using the same computer, well same VMWare.

Dude. Do you need a hug? Here I'll pray for you that whatever you are trying to do actually works.

Last edited by xdirc; 07-10-2011 at 01:00 PM.
Old 07-20-2011
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
With all my respect for all the opinions:
Ebay will suspended your account REGARDLESS for the following reasons:

1- If you have a suspended account and you reformatted your hard drive as NTFS, your new partition Volume ID will be the old one before the formatting and the new one, If you want to check this go to run...regedit...Hkey_local_machine...system...ENUM ...stoage...Volume..
*Normally you should have 1 line if you have only C drive or 2 if you have C and D drive and so on, but you will find extra one or 2 depends on your previous hard drive partitions.
Bottom line, you should do the following...with hirin's CD you should delete all the partitions that you have and make your hard drive unallocated, then restart your PC and use windows boot disk, if you will install win XP you should use format FAT32.

PS. Partitions volume is the FIRST thing that Ebay check.

2- DO NOT DO NOT DO NOT, use any device that connected to previous account like USB memory stick or CD, DVD drive, and if you must do, please erase them traces from your registry from ENUM and the Device classes, otherwise Ebay will get you in 1 SEC.

3- Changing your mac addresses is a FUNNY joke, please understand that network card got 2 things,,, first Mac address and ID number, if you will change your mac address and keep your ID as the same, so you basically done nothing, if you are using PC replace your network card, if your previous network card installed on your mother board, disable it from the Bios and install a real new network card. if you are using laptop, disable your original network card from the bios and use USB network card, but there is a catch here ( if you will use USB network card you should NOT connect directly to usb port but use a usb HUB).

Now Listing:
1- start to list any item but do it as auction for 7 days.
2- wait for 12 hours, then list what ever you want ( but still not more than 3 items/a day)

finally guide lines:
1- if you are doing you first item and your phone verification failed for any reason:
A- the phone ring but you hear nothing.
B- the auto lady ask you to press what ever number to get the verification number and you do that and get nothing.

then you should know that they got you already,

What ever you do please do not follow the graet advice that I noticed it here that you can use multi accounts on different users on the same windows this is extremely CRAP, coz all the accounts will share the same register to name and computer name and the volume ID and you will be kicked out in no time ( I am talking about hours not even days)

I hope you will find usefull

My last line will be a MSG for all the users that give false information ( Do not do this..I spent weeks and months tying to figure out ebay and paypal, I lost a lot money, my family and my business, this crap ebay and paypal I depend on them to make my earning, when my accounts stopped everything stopped, so plaese understand who ever cant go back to ebay and paypal they can not afford to use a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ advice, the easiest way is to say I DO NOT KNOW IF YOU DO NOT KNOW.)

No offense to Egypt, but Egypt is indeed listed has a "high-risk country" for most online service providers. I know this directly from working fraud prevention in the past. Maybe eB tracks more aggressively for certain countries. I know that Google has the ability to check/monitor all of the things you listed with the billions and billions of dollars they have, but Eb does not have the resources to track like Google does.