Ebay and Paypal names - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 04-21-2009
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 91%
Send a message via Yahoo to philly387
Default Ebay and Paypal names

Can we please quit using different names for ebay and paypal? I know many of us are very frustrated with ebay and paypal. But can we PLEASE stop using different names such as "Gaypal" "Egay" "Feebay" etc...?

To me it just looks ridiculous and not very mature.

Old 04-21-2009
Vicvelcro

Longevity: 0%

I resemble that!
Old 04-22-2009
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,484 Times in 1,192 Posts

some of us are not very mature.. burp
Old 04-22-2009
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 99%

i refuse to stop. it's good therapy for me. i come here to vent at times. the way eGay and Gaypal treats us is not very professional and very immature.
Old 04-22-2009

Longevity: 92%

AMEN, EbayKilla!

Philly if you don't like the names that Feebay, and Gaypal are called on here, its very simple, there's the door - just click the logout button, and you're all set!

Many of us come on here to vent about all the aggravation and harassment that FeeBay and Paythieves, heaps on us and one of the ways we do it is by giving them the names they deserve!

It has nothing to do with maturity, it has to do with anger and expressing that emotion!
Old 04-22-2009
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by the80skidcloset View Post
AMEN, EbayKilla!

Philly if you don't like the names that Feebay, and Gaypal are called on here, its very simple, there's the door - just click the logout button, and you're all set!

Many of us come on here to vent about all the aggravation and harassment that FeeBay and Paythieves, heaps on us and one of the ways we do it is by giving them the names they deserve!

It has nothing to do with maturity, it has to do with anger and expressing that emotion!
Wow...thanks...and you wouldn't be here if it wasn't for ebay or paypal and let me guess, you are still using both even though you hate them so much?...idiot
Old 04-22-2009
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebaykilla View Post
i refuse to stop. it's good therapy for me. i come here to vent at times. the way eGay and Gaypal treats us is not very professional and very immature.
You are right, its not professional or mature the way they treat people. So be BETTER THAN THEM!
Old 04-22-2009
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 99%

I respect your opinion philly, but from time to time it's gonna come out my mouth. I really get mad at these guys especially as I hear more and more messed up stories from my fellow aspkin members. I'll try to curb it but it does feel good when I curse their methods!
Old 04-22-2009
Vicvelcro

Philly387, no slam against you is intended here. But I do have some comments about your WORDS.

I personally don't think ebay or paypal would make or break me and probably not anyone else. But the suggestion that any of us wouldn't be here... Woa! Yeah, if we weren't uptight about how they treat us, we'd be elsewhere. Duh!

Me, I'm using both of them still. Read that to say that *I* am 'using' *THEM*. Used to be the other way around, until I got wiser.

Consider what we all know regarding how they do business. Compare that to ANYTHING else. Ex: You pay for a rental car you want to pick up in the evening (scheduled listing). You go get the car and stop back at your hotel for a shower (shows up in listing, so you mosey off). You come out after the shower to leave and get dinner, the car has a boot over the tire (listing not visible for 12 hours or more). You eventually return the car and get charged full price (listing appears in the wee hours of the morning when nobody is awake and shopping, but you get slammed for full FVF and listing). What do you do? How do you address the issue? With the rental place, it would be clearcut denial of service. Me, I wouldn't pay at all. Not even partially for the rental. Denial of any portion of a service negates the benefit of any other portion. If I'd known I couldn't go out to dinner, I wouldn't have needed the shower. So why pay to drive to the shower?

God is the reason I am where I am. I credit my parents, friends, and family. I give myself the most credit. I don't believe for a moment that ebay or paypal put me anywhere except in a bad mood. I've done without them before. Sometimes it has sent me off in a direction that INCREASED my income. I *USE* them now for diversification, lead generation, and a bit of pocket scratch. I owe them Phuque Ahl! But I pay my fees, because truly, the fees are chump change.
Old 04-22-2009

Longevity: 92%

Quote:
Originally Posted by philly387 View Post
Wow...thanks...and you wouldn't be here if it wasn't for ebay or paypal and let me guess, you are still using both even though you hate them so much?...idiot
Yes I use it - most of us do, because unfortunately there is NO equivalent option to selling/earning online.

Yes there are alternatives to Gaypal (Google Checkout, Merchant accounts, CCNow, etc) which I am in the process of setting up and will hopefully be able to start using soon.

But in terms of FeeBay, there are NO equivalent alternatives with the level of traffic, or the fame (let's face it, eBay has become a household name, and almost a synonym for selling online!) Yes there are other sites, like eCrater, iOffer, Etsy, Artfire, Bonanzle, Sell.com, etc.

But sadly, NONE of them have anywhere near the kind of traffic needed to get any sales, let alone a remotely decent profit!

So especially for those of us currently unable to earn income offline (because of disabilities or other limitations) eBay is the only choice.

Maybe if all the eBay alternative sites could merge into one big site, or some well-known company like Google or Yahoo! or someone could create a rival auction site, then there would be a suitable alternative to eBay.

But until then, using FeeBay, or Gaypal does NOT make anyone an idiot. It just makes them pragmatic and practical!!
Old 04-22-2009

Longevity: 87%

Quote:
Originally Posted by philly387 View Post
You are right, its not professional or mature the way they treat people. So be BETTER THAN THEM!
Come on Philly 2 Advil and a coffee and you are over it. I Don't like the government but still pay them every 3 months a **** load of money. Same with ebay, ****ed up but what do you want to do than selling on kijiji.com . Cheer up my Friend, people are angry when the come here and the leave some "BAD" words here and there. No problem for me as long as you keep (K) out of it. Start smiling my friend, works a lot better in this world :D:D
Old 04-22-2009
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by EbayFreak View Post
Come on Philly 2 Advil and a coffee and you are over it. I Don't like the government but still pay them every 3 months a **** load of money. Same with ebay, ****ed up but what do you want to do than selling on kijiji.com . Cheer up my Friend, people are angry when the come here and the leave some "BAD" words here and there. No problem for me as long as you keep (K) out of it. Start smiling my friend, works a lot better in this world :D:D
Trust me, I smile a lot because there is nothing better than that to keep me going. I shrug a lot off just like every time I see the word gaypal or whatever. I'm just saying it helps the site look a little more professional if we don't use those types of words. I like working in a professional environment and it is much easier to help others if I am in a positive/professional environment.
Old 04-22-2009
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicvelcro View Post
Philly387, no slam against you is intended here. But I do have some comments about your WORDS.

I personally don't think ebay or paypal would make or break me and probably not anyone else. But the suggestion that any of us wouldn't be here... Woa! Yeah, if we weren't uptight about how they treat us, we'd be elsewhere. Duh.
I think you took it the wrong way...What I am saying is no one would be on this forum if it weren't for ebay or paypal. We all came to this forum more than likely to get back on ebay or paypal to keep using them.

I'm not trying to start anything with anyone because, well lets face it, it gets us nowhere.
Old 04-22-2009
Vicvelcro

It seems I did misunderstand. My apolgies and I appreciate you clearing that up. It looks more reasonable in a different light.

And yeah, starting a beef is useless. I agree. Debating a fact or expressing an opinion is often helpful, sure. But flaming goes nowhere and only jams up the groove for everyone else that has to step over the mess.
Old 04-22-2009
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

From my pov, there's a new kid on the block now. There is more competition. What I recommend is that if any of you insist on using these funny words, keep them to the subscribers' area. Try to avoid them in open forum. Small ask.
Old 04-22-2009

Longevity: 95%

I love calling them funney words like Jewbay and PayNotMyPal and S**tpal eGay cause to me they have lost all respect to be called eBay and Paypal something they once was a long time ago.