An Amazon Sellers Nightmare - Page 4 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 02-05-2018
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,484 Times in 1,192 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 91%
Default Re: An Amazon Sellers Nightmare

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mallory View Post
TO: GREENBEAN

Are you saying I'm doing something wrong? I can't quite tell from your message.
Mallory does actually paragraph stuff, I see worse on forum...

anyway has it all settled down a bit now? Progress?
Mallory (02-06-2018)
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-06-2018
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 36%

TO: OOMPALOOMPA

It has not calmed down at all but I will be updating tomorrow afternoon. I have a tracking number and I need to make sure the package is scanned to its destination before I give any details here. Then I am free to reveal everything.
Old 02-07-2018
Executive [VIP]

From your story, I still think the root of this is that she sells the same stuff as you and wants to take you down as she is your competitor....I do not think she is doing this just because she is unhinged, you always have to follow the money in any confusing plot!
Mallory (02-07-2018)
Old 02-07-2018
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 52%

Quote:
Originally Posted by oompaloompa View Post
From your story, I still think the root of this is that she sells the same stuff as you and wants to take you down as she is your competitor....I do not think she is doing this just because she is unhinged, you always have to follow the money in any confusing plot!
It's not ONLY because she's unhinged, but it definitely takes an unhinged person to pull of what this loon is doing.

I've had plenty of competitors try to sabotage me....no one EVER took it NEARLY this far.

Last edited by GhostOfAmazon; 02-07-2018 at 11:06 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to GhostOfAmazon For This Useful Post:
Mallory (02-07-2018)
Old 02-07-2018

Longevity: 65%

Quote:
Originally Posted by oompaloompa View Post
To rational people, the existence of irrational madman is a puzzle in its own.
The Following User Says Thank You to chaichaoyi For This Useful Post:
Mallory (02-07-2018)
Old 02-07-2018
Executive [VIP]

I think she was a scammer/competitor until she got called out, reported and shamed online, she was not expecting that....

she is not a lumbering congenital idiot.....she thinks she knows what she is doing with this intimidation, some people would back off...

Anyway, wonder what the big reveal is??! This is getting interesting....

Last edited by oompaloompa; 02-07-2018 at 03:26 PM.
Old 02-08-2018
Threadstarter  

I am putting together all of the information about this stalker but I can't post it until my tracking number shows my package was delivered. I had thought it would be today but it shows tomorrow by 8:00pm. I have a feeling it will arrive much earlier and then...as the saying goes..."S*** is going to hit the fan!". Not for me but for them. I'm not trying to be cryptic I just don't want anyone who may read this "blog" to report on the site that their impending doom is near. I keep telling them that and they don't believe me but tomorrow I will make definite believers out of them.

Last edited by Mallory; 02-08-2018 at 12:48 AM.
Old 02-08-2018
Threadstarter  

UPDATE: FEBRUARY 8, 2018

So I have put together the full story about this nightmare I’ve been dealing with since November 29th. I tried to condense it as much as I could. I did not post it here because there is too much content and there may be some readers who don't care. I have posted it on one of my webpages (link below). Some of you might ask why I went to such lengths in dealing with this person. To that I will say that I will never allow anyone to attack me, my home, my family or my business and I will do whatever is necessary to make it stop. You’ll ask why I will go to such lengths just for some stupid Amazon account – why not just change the name of my store and move on. Why? Because I've had my account and website for over ten years and I have every right to keep it. I did nothing wrong. While I am not a huge mega-store, I should not have to give up year’s worth of hard work because of some cyber-bully. This sick individual has made it very clear that they will come after any other account I make so changing the name would be pointless. It is also very clear that Amazon is not going to intervene and remove this person so it is up to me to protect myself. The one thing I did accomplish is I made sure that this person will never harass another seller again..at least not on Amazon. If I had to sacrifice three months worth of my business and sales to protect others from him then it was worth it.

http://www.mymoviehouse.com/amazon-nightmare
Old 02-08-2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mallory View Post
UPDATE: FEBRUARY 8, 2018

So I have put together the full story about this nightmare I’ve been dealing with since November 29th. I tried to condense it as much as I could. I did not post it here because there is too much content and there may be some readers who don't care. I have posted it on one of my webpages (link below). Some of you might ask why I went to such lengths in dealing with this person. To that I will say that I will never allow anyone to attack me, my home, my family or my business and I will do whatever is necessary to make it stop. You’ll ask why I will go to such lengths just for some stupid Amazon account – why not just change the name of my store and move on. Why? Because I've had my account and website for over ten years and I have every right to keep it. I did nothing wrong. While I am not a huge mega-store, I should not have to give up year’s worth of hard work because of some cyber-bully. This sick individual has made it very clear that they will come after any other account I make so changing the name would be pointless. It is also very clear that Amazon is not going to intervene and remove this person so it is up to me to protect myself. The one thing I did accomplish is I made sure that this person will never harass another seller again..at least not on Amazon. If I had to sacrifice three months worth of my business and sales to protect others from him then it was worth it.

I read till the last sentence and realized you are a girl... tough girl!
Mallory (02-08-2018)
Old 02-08-2018
Threadstarter  

It appears that "John" has decided to continue this battle:

<<Removed content at the suggestion of Oompaloompa. Thanks for the advice.>>

Last edited by Mallory; 02-09-2018 at 02:08 PM.
Old 02-09-2018
Threadstarter  

I made updates on my website with photos. It's absolutely beyond my scope of comprehension that a 70-year-old man can create this kind of chaos. He hates women, he thinks they're pond scum and it's driving him nuts that a woman is openly challenging him and making him look foolish. The average rational person with even the tiniest bit of common sense would never take it to this extreme but this guy is just plain NUTS!

Old 02-09-2018
Executive [VIP]

what did you send by post? seems to have upset him more, they think you are scared...was that a good idea? Unless it was actually constructive, like a restraining order or something that has consequences....

As you are female and the perp is male (or one of them is) then you have even more grounds for legal measures due to threats and intimidation - what happened with the cop that called you?

You are still unable to work in ecommerce due to this - that is the biggest shame...and I agree about why should you start over and ditch all you hard work...

these people must be stopped......legal route is the only way - then that can be passed to amazon and they might sit up and listen....

not sure if you should be pasting word for word what this person has written to you, it could be searchable on google, maybe ask for some moderation if you cannot edit....

Last edited by oompaloompa; 02-09-2018 at 02:15 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to oompaloompa For This Useful Post:
Mallory (02-09-2018)
Old 02-09-2018
Threadstarter  

I sent a Cease and Desist letter to Leslie with very severe consequences. However, the consequences do not phase him. I think the letter has shaken him up quite a bit because his rants and threats have gotten a bit more intense. My PI who has known him for years says that he has never seen him behave this irrationally.

"...As you are female and the perp is male (or one of them is) then you have even more grounds for legal measures due to threats and intimidation - what happened with the cop that called you?'''"

Originally I had filed a report with a police officer who gave me a case number. He then transferred the case to a detective. The detective said that at the present time Leslie is within his First Amendment right of freedom of speech and hasn't crossed any criminal lines. He can make as many threats against me as he wants but it's when he says "how" he's going to carry out those threats is when he's crossed the criminal line. Up until now it's only been a civil situation. That was about two weeks ago. Leslie seems to know exactly what he's doing and is very careful not to do or say anything that could get him into criminal trouble.

Last edited by Mallory; 02-09-2018 at 03:29 PM.
Old 02-10-2018
Executive [VIP]

How does PI know them for years? How did you run in to a PI that happened to know them?

Have you given the case number to amazon?

Ah yes, first amendment.
Old 02-10-2018
Threadstarter  

"...How does PI know them for years? How did you run in to a PI that happened to know them?..."

I just got lucky. I started calling PI''s in his area and the second one I called said that he knew "John" from years ago. The town where "John" lives is a very small town and "John" befriended my PI and used him as a confidante. That's how my PI knew the right "customers" to contact from "John's" wife's prostitution days.

"....Have you given the case number to amazon?..."

Yes, Amazon has the case number. It boggles the mind why he's still selling or even still has an account there.
Old 02-10-2018

Longevity: 37%

PI and johns had a good laugh over this one. Lol. Trust me this how small town work
Old 02-11-2018
Threadstarter  

Well, folks, I haven't been threatened or attacked by this guy in going on three days. I don't know what to make of his silence. While I'm grateful for the peace and quiet, I don't believe I've heard the last from him. I'm in the process of getting my Amazon inventory in order so that I can take my account off of vacation mode and go live soon. I believe that he's still monitoring my account and when he sees I'm back in business I fully expect him to cause problems. Time will tell.
Old 02-12-2018
Executive [VIP]

Maybe he gave himself a heart-attack. lol
Mallory (02-13-2018)
Old 02-13-2018
Threadstarter  

TO: GHOSTOFAMAZON

LOL! It really makes you wonder. It's going on 5 days of silence. That's not normal for him to go mute so abruptly. I'm not going to flatter myself by thinking anything I said or did shut him up but the silence sure is nice.
Old 02-13-2018
Executive [VIP]

It's possible that the police threat worked. As you said, he's paranoid about law enforcement, so perhaps he got a call from a local cop or even a drop by, maybe your detective called in a favor, something of the sort. Small towns are known to do that sort of thing.

Who knows, just be grateful. Make sure Amazon has all this documented before starting back up. And also be extra vigilant in screening buyers for the first couple months after starting sales again. Anything going to his state should be screened very carefully.
Mallory (02-13-2018)
Old 02-13-2018

Agreed. That madman seemed to genuinely believe the mail was a bluff..... until a real police visited him. Assembling up all the puzzles, he suddenly realized he was in a ****ty position and freaked out.
Mallory (02-13-2018)
Old 02-17-2018
Threadstarter  

Well, it looks like somebody made a post on the other site a few hours ago. It's not much but I hope it's not "him" coming back to start this crap all over again. I'm not going to engage him further. I'm going to let him say whatever he wants unless he starts coming at me with threats again. What a jerk!

http://mymoviehouse.com/amazon-nightmare

Last edited by Mallory; 02-17-2018 at 11:42 AM.