How do you "relist" thousands of items from a previously banned account? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 02-08-2018
Subscribed [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 36%
Default How do you "relist" thousands of items from a previously banned account?

I have had one and the same ebay account for the past 14 years. My customer support was great, my refund and defect rate very low. I got banned because of selling some high risk items and got VEROed.

I would say that I am quite "computer savvy" by knowing how to do some mediocre programming, so the idea on how to get back to paypal and ebay was clear to me from the beginning. In the course though there were a number of things that I did not think of by myself, so I can say that the course saved me from making mistakes down the road! It was indeed a good buy.

Now to my question. As soon as my selling abilities were suspended on ebay I knew I will have one big problem. That was not getting back on ebay... but instead how the heck will I list all the thousands of items again?

I made all the listings with 2 employees and it took us almost one year of monkey work to make them.

Since I have the turbolister backup I thought there will be an easier way to upload those items back and the solutions to this problem discussed all around the forum... strangely though this seems not to be discussed! During the course it was mentioned that we should rewrite all of our items before uploading them... if we do this manually this could mean about one more year of work, if one person would be rewriting everything!

Surely there must be a better way? I was also thinking that this same problem as I have would be a big problem shared by many, but perhaps we have very different strategies.

So in essence, how do I upload back my database of items the fastest way? (I will omit to upload the 0.1% of riskier items that got me suspended and if there is no ready made solution to the duplicate content, somehow and hopefully automatically rewrite/redesign the listings).

How do you guys do it?

I understand that this might be some sensitive information to post online... in which case could you PM me?

Last edited by TheWicker; 02-08-2018 at 07:30 AM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!