INVALID Business Contact Information -- eBay Buisenss Account - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 07-08-2009
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 96%

It is good to see such photos of certain items Take note, kids, plan carefully and enjoy the rewards

Old 07-08-2009
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,484 Times in 1,192 Posts
Longevity: 91%

ok Vic..that was uncalled for, it made me choke whilst eating my breakfast..

Yes, I can attest in UK, also banks issue business with debit card and check books, I have one also..

anyway at least I will recognise you now when I see the photo-fits on AMW

Last edited by oompaloompa; 07-08-2009 at 02:37 AM.
Old 07-08-2009
Vicvelcro

Longevity: 0%

When I get arrested, I'll be sure to flip the glasses upside down before they take the mug-shots.
Old 07-08-2009
Vicvelcro

I bagged another one today. Took me 1 phone call, 5 minutes with first responder. Then 12 minutes on hold for a specific department. Answered 3 questions verbally. 18 minutes on hold while they called another department about the EIN issue and driver license. EIN was already in the DB and corps do not get a driver license. DL problem was erased, EIN was confirmed. Everything A-Ok at end of call. I asked if there were any other issues I might attend to. I was told there was nothing else that could come up, except in error. Was given a phone number to call in the event an error may arise. A phone number direct to someone who can button anything into a 'fixed' condition.

The old goat downstairs wept.
Old 07-08-2009

Longevity: 90%

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicvelcro View Post
I just used EIN about 2 weeks ago. Called on phone, spoke to person then supervisor (regarding some other issue), then was told I could send proofs by snail mail (yay) and that they wanted my EIN and a piece of mail with the business name and address. They never asked for SS so I didn't have to weasel it at all.

[added]
Part of the ease has to do with psychology. Call with some other mundane issue but act like it is the end of the world and completely flip-out, if you can ⊗⊗⊗⊗ it. Then, near the end of the call, mention the email request for info and play it all calm and bored. The process goes much smoother and faster than if you focus on the confirmation issue moreso than something ridiculous.
[end added]

There is some issue here that we need to pin down regarding who can use EIN and under what circumstance. EIN is all I ever use.

They got my SS number back in 1999, but that acct is still fine and in cryogenic freeze for some doomsday event. Heh.
what would be the advantage in using EIN vs. SSN if your not going stealth?
Old 07-08-2009
Vicvelcro

EIN for tax reporting would keep your personal SSN and related credit report in-line with your actual financial performance as a living breathing body.
Old 07-08-2009

i'm thinking about doing this ein thingy with my legit paypal account once 2011 rolls around and everything will be reported to the feds.
Old 07-08-2009
Vicvelcro

Going as an LLC, you can make a new 'legit' account. As many LLC's as you have, you may have legit ebay's.

I've never converted a non-LLC Pp into an LLC PP. Study up. I'll share any ifos I find.
Old 07-08-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicvelcro View Post
I bagged another one today. Took me 1 phone call, 5 minutes with first responder. Then 12 minutes on hold for a specific department. Answered 3 questions verbally. 18 minutes on hold while they called another department about the EIN issue and driver license. EIN was already in the DB and corps do not get a driver license. DL problem was erased, EIN was confirmed. Everything A-Ok at end of call. I asked if there were any other issues I might attend to. I was told there was nothing else that could come up, except in error. Was given a phone number to call in the event an error may arise. A phone number direct to someone who can button anything into a 'fixed' condition.

The old goat downstairs wept.
1 phone call to paypal?
Old 07-09-2009
Vicvelcro

1 phone call. I never got disconnected while on hold, I never lost my temper and hung up. I only got transferred once during the call near the beginning and was only placed on hold twice.

What floored me was them volunteering a phone number like that. Not sure if that's a scary sign or not. It's a break from their pattern. May not exactly be a good thing. But the way the call progressed in a linear manner, on it's own, it stands up to mental evaluation.

Maybe they're getting adjusted to the whole LLC concept or maybe they're building up a squad of crack agents to analyze the whole thing and figure out a way to throw a wrench in. In the recent past few (4-6) months, I've noticed it's easier and faster to get certain types of problems resolved. I can't help but wonder 'why' while I enjoy the benefits.
Old 07-09-2009

Longevity: 91%

AAAAmazing!!!