Are Stealth accounts basically useless now with the new (MC010) ID verifications? - Page 4 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 05-26-2010

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 85%

Quote:
Originally Posted by slapped View Post
It is NOT going to be as Easy as you think for Ebay Read this Post : http://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-di...tml#post135994
i understand ebay lets people sell ⊗⊗⊗⊗ stuff is cuz they make good profits off it,but im referring to stealth accounts,not selling certain items..if i have 10 real info accounts,i can sell whatever the hell i want and my only worry be paypal limitation but you can get around that if its real info

⊗⊗⊗⊗ stuff will always be on ebay,that will not stop,but stealth accounts is the problem
you will disagree here and so will everyone else saying "we've always found ways around it" very true BUT its nothing like it is now verifying almost every new accounts ..nothing we can do..but again ⊗⊗⊗⊗ stuff will always be on ebay
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-27-2010

Longevity: 84%

I think they just want to get rid of the bad sellers like the ones selling adobe and gucci handbags with zero feedback, not to say those are bad sellers but they most likely were suspended before for bad peformance. I think they just want to make it more difficult to hop on to a new account and keep on selling what you were before. Professional well established sellers is what they're looking for regardless if you're selling ⊗⊗⊗⊗ or not, I don't think they care about that as long as the customers are satisfied that's what matters, there's many top rated sellers with 1,000's of feedback selling ⊗⊗⊗⊗ along with non-branded items, those are the type of sellers they're looking for IMO.
Old 05-27-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,406 Times in 871 Posts
Longevity: 81%

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsgunner77 View Post
i understand ebay lets people sell ⊗⊗⊗⊗ stuff is cuz they make good profits off it,but im referring to stealth accounts,not selling certain items..if i have 10 real info accounts,i can sell whatever the hell i want and my only worry be paypal limitation but you can get around that if its real info

⊗⊗⊗⊗ stuff will always be on ebay,that will not stop,but stealth accounts is the problem
you will disagree here and so will everyone else saying "we've always found ways around it" very true BUT its nothing like it is now verifying almost every new accounts ..nothing we can do..but again ⊗⊗⊗⊗ stuff will always be on ebay

That makes a little more sense now.

By the Way if you have 10 Real info accounts Why are you worried about Paypal Limitations. The real info Paypal accounts that I have are Truly Unlimited. You Know that they are fully unlimited when you can set up Automatic account "Sweeps" (Automatic transfers to your Bank Account)
Old 05-27-2010

I wish I had my real info paypal back but I owe them $1500 and ebay about $500, I was already told I could have my ebay account back once I paid the past due amount but not sure about paypal, I miss my paypal debit card.
Old 06-03-2010

Just want to add a little update, the last 3 acounts got hit MC010 because I went to quick which I used to be able to get away with. I used to just buy 5-10 ebooks and list my first item the next day but the last 3 accounts got hit within minutes after the first listing so this time I took over a week and got my feedback up around 30 listed a used dvd and so far so good, plus I cleaned my flash cookies which I didn't used to do. I got a stack of bank accounts just begging to get linked to a fresh new paypal plus I'm making a killing on ioffer things are looking good.
Old 06-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbuntz View Post
Just want to add a little update, the last 3 acounts got hit MC010 because I went to quick which I used to be able to get away with. I used to just buy 5-10 ebooks and list my first item the next day but the last 3 accounts got hit within minutes after the first listing so this time I took over a week and got my feedback up around 30 listed a used dvd and so far so good, plus I cleaned my flash cookies which I didn't used to do. I got a stack of bank accounts just begging to get linked to a fresh new paypal plus I'm making a killing on ioffer things are looking good.
you didnt get hit with this because yer trying to sell quick,doesnt matter..all newer selling accounts will get hit with this sooner or later,its a fact in my experience,i set up my accounts pretty good,and i got hit with them 2 months after selling,stealth is coming to an end
Old 06-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by slapped View Post
That makes a little more sense now.

By the Way if you have 10 Real info accounts Why are you worried about Paypal Limitations. The real info Paypal accounts that I have are Truly Unlimited. You Know that they are fully unlimited when you can set up Automatic account "Sweeps" (Automatic transfers to your Bank Account)
i dont have 10 real info accounts..re read what i said...i said "if i have 10 real info accounts" and honestly paypal is getting pretty strict with the invoices..before you can send whatever and theyd pass you 9 of 10..now i think they do a couple more steps to see how legit it is,ive had 2 real info accounts this year go down on limitations ,they just send me the "parting ways" email

i was going to give up ebay this summer because im going to move into other things,i may try and pay a few friends/family for there info,it seems like its the only way now to last,i do not care what anyone on this forum says,there is no way to make an account last along time unless you sell like under a few hundred dollars a month,even than you still may get hit with ebay verification as jbuntz and others have said...
Old 06-03-2010

2 months is long enough for me, you can make at least $5,000 in 2 months times that by 10 or 20 you got $50,000- $100,000. If you can get 1000 feedback and top rated seller status in 2 months ebay's not gonna want to get rid of you that quick, those are the sellers they want. I've got stealth accounts going on almost a year now, your negative, there's no such thing as a negative successful person, that's why you're giving up on ebay.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jbluntz For This Useful Post:
oge (06-09-2010), TGMT² (06-03-2010)
Old 06-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbuntz View Post
2 months is long enough for me, you can make at least $5,000 in 2 months times that by 10 or 20 you got $50,000- $100,000. If you can get 1000 feedback and top rated seller status in 2 months ebay's not gonna want to get rid of you that quick, those are the sellers they want. I've got stealth accounts going on almost a year now, your negative, there's no such thing as a negative successful person, that's why you're giving up on ebay.
im not giving up on ebay cuz of this,if youve read my previous post,i stated im stopping this summer,it doesnt matter if you reach top rated seller,paypal is the other issue,you can always beat one,but its very difficult to beat them both on a new account

paypal has been the issue for me lately,all my ebay accounts are open,but im not paying fees on any of them except the power/top rated seller cuz my fees are like 3 bux, there are certain vero items that they are getting more strict on

and yes in 2 months i did 3-8k on a few accounts,im still going to sell for another 2-3 months,than ill be done,ive made my money and i do not want to get greedy,ive sold stuff that everyone on this forum swears you will not last,i laugh when i read what alot of people here say,just a bunch of lies with no experience
Old 06-09-2010
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 99%

does anyone know if ebay logs id numbers when we send them in? i have had 2 accounts closed back to back which had different names but the same id numbers on my drivers lisc.