i did it! successfully back on amazon!! - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 03-07-2010

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 84%
Default i did it! successfully back on amazon!!

hey guys!!! well im very happy to say after 4 tries im successfully back on amazon selling =) its been almost 3 months and running smoothly !!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-07-2010

Activity: 2%
Longevity: 85%

Congratulations!

Did you follow all these rules below:

1. New name, address, phone
2. New CC
3. New Bank account
4. New IP and router
5. New hard drive, mother board, and windows username (computer crashed and had it repaired and everything was wiped off and replaced)6. new email, obviously

Is number 5 even necessary? Or not?
Old 03-07-2010
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 4%
Longevity: 91%

it would be nice to get back on amazon, I did well there while it lasted.
Old 03-07-2010
Threadstarter  

yes- and i started off VERY slow... i don't think i even requested my first disbursement of the money until they initiated it themselves....

and the most important thing is a new hard drive and motherboard...

started back on a brand new desktop computer and just bought an extremely cheap netbook so I could do it from a laptop since my reg. laptop was linked to an old account...
Old 03-07-2010
Threadstarter  

oh and i didnt use a new router- just a new computer entireley and changed the ip address
Old 03-07-2010
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 1%
Longevity: 82%

Yeah I recently started another Amazon account and it has been going good. I also let them do the transfers to my account. I haven't been actually requesting them just letting Amazon do it every 14 days. I figure that I will wait 6-9 months before really moving lots of product. I am using a computer at the Kinkos 3 miles from my house. I just use the exact same computer every time and have had no problems.
Old 03-07-2010
MU

Send a message via AIM to First Edition Send a message via MSN to First Edition Send a message via Yahoo to First Edition Send a message via Skype™ to First Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by OfficialGenius View Post
Congratulations!

Did you follow all these rules below:

1. New name, address, phone
2. New CC
3. New Bank account
4. New IP and router
5. New hard drive, mother board, and windows username (computer crashed and had it repaired and everything was wiped off and replaced)6. new email, obviously

Is number 5 even necessary? Or not?

I believe the user name is needed, however I don't think the hard drive or motherboard is necessary.
Old 03-08-2010
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 90%

No I agree, deleting cookies AND Flash cookies should be enough.

However If you ever buy things like software and you have a problem, some companies ensure that an addition goes on the registry and can be very very difficult to find and delete.

For example I downloaded "hide my IP" and used that for a while but I got the serial codes from serials.ws.

Anyway the codes were used by many and they put a block on them. After a few months and after deleting cookies and flash I bought the keycodes and attempted to use them.

I got an error message saying that this computer had previously used false keycodes and I would need to contact customer service. I did a full pc sweep and deleted everything I could and still the message came up. Definetely an obscure note in the registry.

However I installed the software on my laptop after changing the ip address and it all worked.

Some companies do this now but I dont think Amazon does anything like this as ebay or paypal do not at present.
Old 03-08-2010
MU

Send a message via AIM to First Edition Send a message via MSN to First Edition Send a message via Yahoo to First Edition Send a message via Skype™ to First Edition

hide my ip is a one way ticket to NARU land.

With Amazon, you have to use a different user name, deleting flash and cookies is not enough.
Old 03-08-2010

Longevity: 83%
Default depends

Dial up works like a charm. Diferent user accounts...5 up and running and paying.....
Old 03-10-2010

Default amazon account

Hi, did you use the same name (person) of the amazon account that was suspended? or used a variation of the name as described in the Stealth Book. Also is you account currently running.
Last but not least did you opened a corporation or dba?

My amazon account was suspended a few days ago but I haven't find anyone who is been selling succesfully without being shut down again.

I might use another bank account, but don't know where to get a CC for that. It is safe to use a computer in the public library is the internet connection dial up or dsl?

thanks
Old 03-11-2010

Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoxbabiixtina View Post

and the most important thing is a new hard drive and motherboard...
hmm i dont wanna believe they can see my motherboard.
But i think spoofing my mac address would be enough.

Including all the other stuff that you need to do. etc

congrats on getting back on. It must have been tough to go
so slowly. And i hope you didnt get happy too soon. :D

cheers.

Last edited by getBypass; 03-11-2010 at 01:10 AM.
Old 03-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by tata76 View Post
Hi, did you use the same name (person) of the amazon account that was suspended? or used a variation of the name as described in the Stealth Book. Also is you account currently running.
Last but not least did you opened a corporation or dba?

My amazon account was suspended a few days ago but I haven't find anyone who is been selling succesfully without being shut down again.

I might use another bank account, but don't know where to get a CC for that. It is safe to use a computer in the public library is the internet connection dial up or dsl?

thanks
You don't need another CC to get on amazon. A gift card with made name and address is all that is needed. PM me if you need more info. I now have 6 up and running accounts using same laptop and dial-up. I've also had 4 previous accounts suspended using same laptop. It can be done.
Old 03-11-2010

Longevity: 81%

I got banned and followed these steps to get back on, not sure how long its going to last as i have been back on for a week but i hope it works:
i opened a new email and got a new number
created a new windows account
got a usb dongle internet stick
used firefox and not internet explorer
new card, i just used my sisters (as long as account is different you should be ok as amazon cant check your name and adress in relation to card)
new adress
new name
and thats it and i am also building up stock slowly and i am going to go out of my way for customers so i get positives in as soon as.
Old 03-11-2010

Wink

Hi, thanks for the reply.
so can I use any gift card? and made up name and an address. how long did the suspended accounts last and why they were suspended?
thanks once again
Old 03-11-2010

suspended accounts are permenant, its a load of crap for sellers on amazon, there feedback system is crap, and they dont even care what your explination is and wont even tell you why they have banned you. But amazon is a lot better for sellers as i was on for 2 weeks and braught i over £800 with my products but some buyers just arent happy and claim to have not received there item
Old 03-11-2010

back on with 3 months strong...way to go!!!! Amazon has been cracking down hard lately since everybody is trying to get back on the past few months.
Old 03-12-2010

Longevity: 93%

Amazon has blocked out many gift cards recently.
If you see error(02) after you submit all info to apply seller account, it's most likely that the GC you use is blacklisted.

Be advised that despite they decline your application to seller account, you can still use that account to buy on Amazon, even with the GC they blacklisted.
Old 03-17-2010
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 99%
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanlbfc View Post
I got banned and followed these steps to get back on, not sure how long its going to last as i have been back on for a week but i hope it works:
i opened a new email and got a new number
created a new windows account
got a usb dongle internet stick
used firefox and not internet explorer
new card, i just used my sisters (as long as account is different you should be ok as amazon cant check your name and adress in relation to card)
new adress
new name
and thats it and i am also building up stock slowly and i am going to go out of my way for customers so i get positives in as soon as.

I use this exact method to start a new account and it works like a charm..good post!
Old 03-22-2010

In regards to Recheche having 5 accounts on one laptop but changing the IP:

How does having 5 accounts on one laptop work seeing that amazon security picks up MAC addresses? All five accounts are coming from the same MAC unless you are using something to change the MAC. If so, what are you using.
Old 03-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatricioNut View Post
In regards to Recheche having 5 accounts on one laptop but changing the IP:

How does having 5 accounts on one laptop work seeing that amazon security picks up MAC addresses? All five accounts are coming from the same MAC unless you are using something to change the MAC. If so, what are you using.
Now up to 7 working accounts on amazon. Truthfully, I know very little about mac addresses. This laptop is an import (like the products I sell) from China. I have 4 previously suspended accounts from same laptop. I use dial up to get online. Not sure how dial up correlates with mac address.
Old 03-26-2010

Longevity: 94%
Default new uk selling account

hi all, i havent been in in a while!!! i have been suspended to after 2 years of bliss free selling, nightmare,

ok so i need

a new phone number,
new pc/laptop
new ip address

is it possible to use a different bank account with the same name??? or small change in the first name??

i have been making ⊗⊗⊗⊗ accounts one ebay for years so i cant see this being to hard???

hope to chat with you all

jon