Trouble Trying To List - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 06-25-2010

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 80%
Default Trouble Trying To List

Hello everyone

Hope you can lend me a hand, I have a ebay buyer account probably about 2 months old now, I have added a vcc today to confirm whatever with ebay and also paypal, passed the phone verification just tried to list a vehicle I want to sell and it is telling me I need to add a bank account before I can list, so I have added a saver account but I know it wont accept dd's so eventually will come back, however they wont let me list until I confirm the 2 small deposits!!!

Any ideas how I can get past this? Really needed to sell this quickly banks not open now til monday dont know who to go for for a new account I have nearly exhausted most uk banks now :(

Is this new? Never used to have to be fully dam verified to list!

Any advice appreciated really want to get this dam thing listed and sold could do with the cash before end of next week :(

Thanks in advance...........................
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 06-26-2010
Threadstarter  

I could really do with a bit of advice in this one guys..................................

Only want to list this 1 car so just need a quick ebay account more than anything dont really want to waste a bank account for just this 1 item on this 1 account if you know what I mean

As said the account I had was a couple of months old so think I will try a proper stealth account from another lappie with a completely different connection just need to make sure that it is not usual to have to add a bank account to paypal in order to list?

If so what is the best way to pay seller fees dont want to over complicate things.....
Old 06-26-2010
Threadstarter  

Right seen as no-one seems to know the answer or maybe the "right" member have not been online yet this is what I am going to do, I will keep this thread updated then maybe if I go wrong somewhere 1 of you kind people might point it out

I am going to be a bit OCD with this to make sure there is no link back so bear with me

1/ Complete different laptop, going to do a fresh install of Windows 7 so it is a real "clean" machine, then setup a user account just for this ebay account.

2/ Not going to use my BT broadband connection, I have a 3 mobile broadband dongle on a contract which is a handy little thing as it changes IP everytime you log off and log back on so going to use that to connect.

3/ New Gmail account for email and "local" phone number from soho666 re-directed to my ladnline and new VCC from entropay.

4/ Register new Ebay account, register new paypal account, add virtuall vcc to paypal then try to create listing in ebay, for confirmation going to use my soho666 number and vcc number and choose to pay fees via credit card. (Is credit card the best option to choose remember I am trying not to hand over any bank details??)

OK if all goes well then I will be able to list this dam car, do you thin it may be a category problem? SHould I list something like a second hand piece of clothing first then try to list the car?

Any help appreciated guys, I do understand that the forum and book reccomends a new bank account but this is a quick "burn" ebay account I am trying to setup nothing for any kind of longevity.

Is there anything else I should be doing?

Just about to start the win 7 re-install so will keep this updated during the day

Wish me luck!
Old 06-26-2010
Threadstarter  

OK 2nd lappie re-formated and windows 7 re-installed just downloading updates then install firefox and move on

Will keep this post updated.....
Old 06-26-2010
Threadstarter  

Right 2nd laptop all functioning now and updated, have got new gmail addy and just gone to soho66 to get new geographical number, paid using vcc from entropay and although it accpeted the payment it told me that I had failed some security check using this card and order would have to be approved within 4 hours so will wait and see what happens may have been better to use my actual bank card for this but hey live and learn
Old 06-27-2010
Threadstarter  

UPDATE:

OK waited all afternoon and evening yesterday for soho66 to get back to me and manually confirm my order even after emailing them I have had no contact from them at all, seem after a bit of diggin they do not provide any kind of support over the weekend!!!!!

Anyhow I registered again and got another new number but this time paid with my actual bank card rather than a VCC, the problem with the VCC seems to be that they (soho66 that is) use verified by Visa and the equivelant mastercard extra authentication to process the card payment, with the VCC you have no way of joining these schemes hence order needing to be manually approved.

WOrked fine with my normal card that is registered to verified by visa, managed to get it all up and running and now I ring the geographical number and it comes through to a soft phone on my laptop jobs a gud un

Its Sunday got to get som sh*t done at home so will be ploughing on now later today, will update this thread as may be useful to other UK members
Old 06-27-2010
Threadstarter  

UPDATE:

:( there is a fly in the ointment somewhere..................................

Still wont let me list without addin a dam bank account to paypal!!!!!!

completely formated laptop, new vcc with entropay, new geographical number with entropay, new gmail, new email, new personal details.

Went to list something had to add credit card to pay fees did this no sign anything went wrong it then moved onto phone verification so did this tapped in the number again no problems then went on to tell me I need to add a bank account!

Pi55ed off now only want to list 1 dam thing and going to have to burn a bank account I dont have!

Thanks for all the input from everyone as well :(