SECRETS...Shhhhh... + TRICKS ! :)) "Did you know that...." - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 01-21-2008

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 94%

Hello everyone! I have a merchant account tied to my physical store if you need. PM me if I can be of some help.

Is there anyway you can put a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ paypal address in the box for payment and just use the Merchant Account instead?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-21-2008

Longevity: 95%

If you put an email address on the paypal line attached to paypal or not you will be able to list 10 items with the paypal email address and your merchant account information. After 10 listings your items will fail to post unless you remove the merchant account option from accepted payment until you fax them the info on your merchant account.
Old 01-21-2008

I was going to put this in the general public forum, but I thought better of it because ebay may read it and not allow this anymore.....

When I get money in my paypal account and I want to get it out and I am not in a huge hurry for it, I go on ebay late at night/early morning and look for gift cards or prepaid visas with free shipping

I can usually find $50 prepd visas for aroudn $35-$40 with free shipping! I buy them, pay through paypal and they ship me them. This works only if 1)you have a legitmate address such as a PO box on paypal 2) you have an off the wall addy that you have no access to, but you've set up mail forwarding through USPS.com for any mail that goes though with that paypal name on it (JOHN DOE, etc.).

Bottom-line-----you are doing what paypal would like you to do with the money, spending it (which means they keep it in there system) and you get your money in about the same amount of days as if you withdrew it to your checking----PLUS, you are getting 20% more for your money (i.e. paying $40 for a $50 visa)

This works to on grocery cards, gas cards, etc.
Old 01-22-2008
Threadstarter  

That's good, Mr. Josh! Sounds like you Grasp what this whole entire Game is about... Need you on my Experimentation Team Trying to uncover all the Triggers that are setting off their Million Dollar Risk/Fraud Software Programs...
Old 01-22-2008

Yeah, I've been off since 2005 and have been doing this undeground ebay stuff for quite awhile. I guess this last round of ebay trickery just left me puzzled- but you folks have inspired me! I'm back at it! lol
Old 01-22-2008
Threadstarter  

Great! Glad to have ya!
Old 01-22-2008

Default PayPal Virtual Card --- NOT THE PLUGIN

Hey, they never took this down!

It is: https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/we...=p/shop/vdebit

You can go to any site you want and it will bring up the viritual credit card number at the bottom.

Using google checkout or your own merchant account, you can charge up to 150!
Old 01-30-2008

Yes the area code is 604 not 804 my typo. My phone shows the number as from British Columbia.

Yesterday I got an account approved. But Wally asked me a few questions about the company on the merchant statement like a website and what we do and sell. I hope he will not monitor my auctions.

I am think of getting a few broke friends to answer the call to set up accounts faster because he will soon recognize my voice if he doesn't already.

Yesterday the call for approval came within 1 hour of my faxing so I think not many people are faxing them statements.
Old 01-30-2008
Threadstarter  

HI- Yes, that was exactly mine, like 2 hours AFTER i faxed the info.. The guy was very nice.
He even offered to walk me through all the steps to get it into the ebay system, if i needed.. Talked about the Coldness where he was, he had a cold a few weeks back, etc.. Very Talkative..
Old 01-30-2008
Administrator

Thanked 4,230 Times in 1,792 Posts
Activity: 1%
Longevity: 100%

Just be as nice as you can, and don't submit too many request in a week and you should be fine.
Old 01-30-2008

Longevity: 98%

I wonder if Wally would find this funny:

Old 02-18-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrJosh View Post
hey everyone -- i faxed my 'merchant statement' into ebay yesterday and they just called me 5 minutes ago to confirm they received it! They told me that they went ahead and updated my account to accept credit cards through my merchant account!!! I even sent them one with the merchant number blacked out!!
what exactly is the merchant statement? I have just opened one and have no statements etc. I just called them and ask for somthing I can fax to ebay and they mailed me my account contract..will that work? of course I will need to alter it..
would you help please?
thanks
Old 02-18-2008

there is a section on my merchant acc contract where it says "tax id/ ssn". should I completely erase that or what?
Old 02-18-2008
Threadstarter  

HI, Kecelli:
I faxed them my ccnow merchant acct statement with white out of the name at top, and the ebay item /trans. as for the tax id.. if its what ebay has, youre ok, or what youve given paypal if youve linked accts?
--try to end just the print out showing you have a legit merch acct setup and ready..
--also, if you have a website with products, thats helpful for bank approval, so i am assuming the same here..
Good luck
Old 02-19-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebayhateluv View Post
HI, Kecelli:
I faxed them my ccnow merchant acct statement with white out of the name at top, and the ebay item /trans. as for the tax id.. if its what ebay has, youre ok, or what youve given paypal if youve linked accts?
--try to end just the print out showing you have a legit merch acct setup and ready..
--also, if you have a website with products, thats helpful for bank approval, so i am assuming the same here..
Good luck
I dont quite understand.. I didnt give paypal or ebay my SS# or tax ID(I dont have one anyway)..my ebay and paypal are linked..I will try to fax the copy of my account contract..I hope that works..I am thinking of just crossing my SS# on the papers..and change my name and address..I hope they accept it..

also my address registered with ebay is something like this: 12344 ⊗⊗⊗⊗ st 987654, Notown, USA 12345. the long number after the street name is a po box#..which actually doesnt even work if I try to send mail there like this..is this suspicious? should I go back and edit my registration address? would that look even more suspicious? I was thinking of taking off that 6 digit number from the address.. now that I will fax in the merchant stuff ..I am afraid they will notice that..what do you think?
Old 03-04-2009

Longevity: 89%

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrJosh View Post
ok, im on the 30 in 30 diet starting today!!! NOPE, not food---ebay accounts!!! LOL

I am going to raise 30 ebay accounts by the end of the month and then next month slowly start selling on them----my goal by march is to have 30 ebay accounts with 5 items selling on each of them each week---that would be 150 which is about my weekly inventory----5 items a week (of which 3-4 might sell per account) would be very LOW key and I am hoping to have a very healthy year as far as suspensions go!!
What are you using for the 30 address's and phone numbers?
To be safe I have to assume address's and phone numbers are cross-referenced between Ebay seller accounts, epn accounts, and paypal accounts. Or is that overly cautious?
Can anybody shed any light on this please?
To be clear my question is: what do you use for address's when creating
multiple ebay seller accounts?

Thanks for your help.
Old 03-05-2009
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

^^^Vivid imagination, excel and luck.
Old 03-05-2009

Longevity: 89%

So they are ⊗⊗⊗⊗?

Last edited by GreenBean; 03-05-2009 at 05:56 PM.
Old 03-05-2009

Longevity: 90%
Send a message via AIM to SevnSins Send a message via MSN to SevnSins Send a message via Yahoo to SevnSins

Your local phone book has some good leads too, and they come with names.

:D

Sevn

Last edited by GreenBean; 03-05-2009 at 05:55 PM.
Old 03-05-2009
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 90%

I have a excel sheet with over 30,000 names, addresses, city, state, zips, phones #'s from all over the USA.
It has been VERY useful over the past few years.
All the information is valid also.
Real streets in real cities with real zips.
Old 03-05-2009

Longevity: 88%
Send a message via AIM to lakeman Send a message via MSN to lakeman Send a message via Yahoo to lakeman

HWGA, Where did you get that excel sheet?
Old 03-05-2009
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

You can make it yourself. Depends I guess if you can use excel but even I (now) manage the program. Here's a couple of threads.
http://www.aspkin.com/forums/multipl...do-you-do.html
http://www.aspkin.com/forums/everyth...l-formula.html

Do yourselves a favor and use the SEARCH yourselves. Take some responsibilty. I notice that the older users are giving the answers that the newer users could have found themselves.

If that Search is used, you are going to find MORE information that will help
with what you are trying to find out: if you limit it to one question, then the answer is 'narrow'. If you hve 'narrow' information you will not understand how to beat ebay/paypal.

Last edited by GreenBean; 03-06-2009 at 01:19 AM.