HOW TO? Refer your EBay & Amazon buyers to your website - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 10-20-2010

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 80%
Default HOW TO? Refer your EBay & Amazon buyers to your website

I know ebay has rules on this , but wanted to get others feedback and experiences on how to best get traffic to your website from ebay and amazon traffic

I heard you can have your XYZ.com as a signature in all your emails - so a customer will see it below your name when asking questions, when you invoice and other communications

also flier sent with the item in the package with a subtle reference to your site , such as "should you have a question or concern with your purchase, please conatct us at XYZ.com for assistance "

link to your website in your "me" page

keep track of buyers emails, for email marketing to your website - for holiday sales specials etc etc??

any experiences , do's and dont's?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-21-2010

Longevity: 79%

I forget what page it is but you can place 3 links to your favourite websites on it, so put your own.

User your domain name email for all your correspondence where possible, with all your website details in your signature, Send a subscribe email to everyone thats made a purchase from you on ebay, save every email address you can.

when ever you sell something put all your website promotional material like business cards, fridge magnets, leaflets, special offers in there.

Open a shop and call it mydomain, use your domain name in your keywords, host all your own images and water mark them mydomain.com,put a copyright notice at the bottom of all your listings with your domain name, use your website phone number in all your listings so when people call you can direct them to your website, also make sure there is something in it for your customers like price, make sure things on your site are cheaper than on ebay, offer a free gift, discount, free shipping

you can also opt to take care of your own seo for your ebay shop, i would and, use something like IBP Pro and website submitter.

Bend it, Shape it, Anyway you want it...http://www.auto-professionals.co.uk/...lies/dance.gif
Old 10-23-2010

Longevity: 89%

You can be a bit more subtle about it. Include in your ads something like, "For the best deals and discounts contact us on ..."

You could also have them on a type of newsletter that advertises you site, or maybe as a signature in your emails. Of course, don't forget to stuff your packages full of offers like they always do to me on Amazon and include a leaflet or something for your site.