Difficult buyer still trying harassment - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 12-23-2010

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 78%
Default Difficult buyer still trying harassment

If anyone can help, it would be greatly appreciated. my scammer is back under two identities. Both didn't pay me nor contact me for three days, used my buy it now to purchase a rare doll in brand new packaging. The other a rare item too worth about $75

I send a request to cancel the transaction after 3 days if not hearing a thing so he ignored it and instead paid me right after (of course!)

he has 100% no sign of funky stuff except too many non registered users imho in his feedback (does he have something to do with that?)

So in doing research the paypal payment I received is from a different lady, someone he got knocked up two years ago, found the announcement online

I don't say this because the last names are different but even under Intellius she should be linked to him if they are married. His name doesn't come up at all but he is using his real name because I found their baby announcment

They are not married so can he use her paypal account to pay me?

If I send him the item, they will say it is damaged and not want to send it back, demand a refund then leave feedback saying the same thing as their other id who waited 3 days to pay.

When I phoned him, he had some goofy message with his first name only, not hers. Thank you

Last edited by Melissa1971; 12-23-2010 at 04:37 PM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-23-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,484 Times in 1,192 Posts
Longevity: 91%

can he use her paypal account to pay you? eg. you may not be married to your boy/girlfriend or sister or friend but can still use their paypal account, if they give the password and permission, if they are liiving jointly or share some expenses they may share all sorts of accounts.

In any case cancel any transaction you are unsure of.

why is he doing it anyhow, a competitor or wants free goods? send him a note to stop fathering basta rds and get a life
Old 12-23-2010
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by oompaloompa View Post
can he use her paypal account to pay you? eg. you may not be married to your boy/girlfriend or sister or friend but can still use their paypal account, if they give the password and permission, if they are liiving jointly or share some expenses they may share all sorts of accounts.

In any case cancel any transaction you are unsure of.

why is he doing it anyhow, a competitor or wants free goods? send him a note to stop fathering basta rds and get a life
Yes, you're right he can use her account.

I called to rat on him that he got some girl knocked up and used her Paypal account to pay me and the Rep guy says "well I can see him doing that, using her account I mean they are a family with a child and all. I replied "No they aren't a family!" he's just her boyfriend"
Then this mexican Paypal Rep guy with his accent says "Sounds like a family to me why can't he use her account?" then I again said "No he just got her knocked up! I did online research" then I realized how silly it sounded so relayed my suspicion he was my scammer coming back to get me. So if they weren't legally related maybe his ebay account could be banned for breaking rules before he damages mine. So he says he will not allow him to be refunded if I get delivery confirmation and take pictures then I said "but you will allow it" then he says "No I won't why do you say that?" I said "because it never hardly ever happens that way, "are you neeew??" It was a funny conversation, difficult not to laugh in between he was cracking up

It was a false alarm, not sure why I go off so easily but his behavior was akin to the scammer on ebay I had before who had a ton of ID's coming after me. Then he toned down and started liking me (The reason I ended up here)

This guy isn't a scammer, he just called me and he's nice. He wants the doll for his daughter, she's a hellion and only this doll keeps her entertained for long periods of time.

So why I panic thinking everyone is my ex scammer I have no idea
Old 12-23-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,484 Times in 1,192 Posts

oh so you are primed for this other scammer? and think everyone is them?

yes funny conversation- he just knocked her up!! like paypal cares....oh and as for the family thing, yes they are a type of family, I never really understood why women go for such a bum deal, lots of reasons, I always thought these women just had low standards but was told by someone it can be to do with staying with single status and with continuing to collect all sorts of welfare.

Last edited by oompaloompa; 12-23-2010 at 06:16 PM.
Old 12-24-2010
Threadstarter  

Yes, I've been paranoid lately.

And I agree. I was being selfish by saying they weren't a family only because I thought that meant legally pertaining to paypal rules, he had no right to her account. Then maybe my future feedback/negative ramifications expected could be removed somehow, especially if his account was axed.

He's a really nice person, he's a Seller too but not lately

Luckily I ran out of free insertion fees so no panicking for a while. Had one problem on Amazon recently so that probably made it worse but Amazon is alot better than Ebay. It would be a Godsend if I ever got booted from Ebay

Last edited by Melissa1971; 12-24-2010 at 12:08 AM.
Old 12-24-2010
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 86%

What on earth does his girlfriend being pregnant have to do with anything? PayPal is not going to police people using each others account when the account holder doesn't complain... You are going about this all a little bit crazy to be honest

I can understand you were hassled before. But not every sale is from a scammer. If they pay, ship, get tracking and go from there. You are not getting burned that much. So relax a little. if you are getting burned so much that you have to stress every sale then you got a big problem. I say this with tough love. But you need to stop looking at every sale as a scam. Be alert, you bet. But not paranoid.....
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pod For This Useful Post:
GreenBean (12-24-2010), lakeman (12-24-2010), oompaloompa (12-24-2010)
Old 12-24-2010
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by pod View Post
What on earth does his girlfriend being pregnant have to do with anything? PayPal is not going to police people using each others account when the account holder doesn't complain... You are going about this all a little bit crazy to be honest

I can understand you were hassled before. But not every sale is from a scammer. If they pay, ship, get tracking and go from there. You are not getting burned that much. So relax a little. if you are getting burned so much that you have to stress every sale then you got a big problem. I say this with tough love. But you need to stop looking at every sale as a scam. Be alert, you bet. But not paranoid.....
You sure know alot about me....

Ive stressed about 3 sales so far, two on Ebay one on Amazon. Been selling for years. The recent transactions resembled the other scammer and there is alot more to the story by the way.
Otherwise I have 100% feedback on both my Amazon and Ebay accounts, been quite blessed actually. Passed the 30 day Amazon review this week 5 days early with over one out of three customers leaving 5 star feedbacks. But I'd loose no sleep getting kicked off Ebay

Most people are good but some haven't paid, no biggie. Don't worry about it, I'll be fine. I was exaggerating a bit but I was concerned

Last edited by Melissa1971; 12-24-2010 at 01:44 AM.
Old 12-24-2010
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 86%

I knew you were going to take it the wrong way and that wasn't my intention... But you have made an issue about something before it was an issue before. I'm just saying don't let it get you wound up too much. You're gonna get burned. It sucks, but its the game we play. The less it gets to you the easier it all is. We're not saving babies from burning cars here, nothing dramatic. Just selling crap to make a couple bucks.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pod For This Useful Post:
lakeman (12-24-2010), TGMT² (12-28-2010)
Old 12-24-2010
Threadstarter  

Quote:
I knew you were going to take it the wrong way and that wasn't my intention... But you have made an issue about something before it was an issue before. I'm just saying don't let it get you wound up too much. You're gonna get burned. It sucks, but its the game we play. The less it gets to you the easier it all is. We're not saving babies from burning cars here, nothing dramatic. Just selling crap to make a couple bucks.
thanks, I like the way this post was worded much better, you give good advice.

I don't want to explain really but it was more of a safety concern, not just simply a bad buyer who didn't pay. I don't even red those kinds of customers when they don't pay
Old 12-28-2010

Longevity: 83%

Quote:
We're not saving babies from burning cars here, nothing dramatic. Just selling crap to make a couple bucks.
Really? If its a grownup I usually let it burn im not getting hurt for an adult

on a side note ya dont stress about things we cant control move on and let it be.
Think I'll buy me a football team
Old 12-28-2010
Administrator

Thanked 1,568 Times in 861 Posts
Activity: 27%

Quote:
nothing dramatic. Just selling crap to make a couple bucks.
Got to LOVE that statement.

VERY well said!

And probably applies to 90% of the sellers here.
Old 12-29-2010
MU

Longevity: 81%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melissa1971 View Post
Yes, you're right he can use her account.

I called to rat on him that he got some girl knocked up and used her Paypal account to pay me and the Rep guy says "well I can see him doing that, using her account I mean they are a family with a child and all. I replied "No they aren't a family!" he's just her boyfriend"
Then this mexican Paypal Rep guy with his accent says "Sounds like a family to me why can't he use her account?" then I again said "No he just got her knocked up! I did online research" then I realized how silly it sounded so relayed my suspicion he was my scammer coming back to get me. So if they weren't legally related maybe his ebay account could be banned for breaking rules before he damages mine. So he says he will not allow him to be refunded if I get delivery confirmation and take pictures then I said "but you will allow it" then he says "No I won't why do you say that?" I said "because it never hardly ever happens that way, "are you neeew??" It was a funny conversation, difficult not to laugh in between he was cracking up

It was a false alarm, not sure why I go off so easily but his behavior was akin to the scammer on ebay I had before who had a ton of ID's coming after me. Then he toned down and started liking me (The reason I ended up here)

This guy isn't a scammer, he just called me and he's nice. He wants the doll for his daughter, she's a hellion and only this doll keeps her entertained for long periods of time.

So why I panic thinking everyone is my ex scammer I have no idea
mexican? i love mexican enchiladas!
Old 12-31-2010
Threadstarter  

me too. chicken enchiladas with white sauce and sour cream on top~