how to get past address in paypal - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 02-09-2011

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 76%
Default how to get past address in paypal

Hey Guys,

Hope someone can help. I have read the stealth guide at the start of the month. I think iv done everything right up to now but im having problems.

I setup a new user account on my laptop. Using that account I opened a new bank account with my current bank. Once I got the sort code and acc number I setup new ebay and paypal with a new email address.

The user name of my windows ID, email address, bank account, are all in the same name for example Bloggs JR (Joe Random Bloggs)

I setup both paypal and ebay using a soletrader name Bloggs JR same as bank account. I added the bank account and linked paypal to ebay.

Once the paypal deposits showed in my bank account I the finished the bank confirmation stage. Everything was going great till now.

Paypal said I was fully verified and had no limits or restrictions and asked me to click ok to confirm. This I happily did however the next screen asked for more information.

They wanted to know my address. When I setup the account I used a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ address from the next street over. I re-entered this address however paypal wouldnt let me proceed without a house number or name. I entered my so called business name Bloggs JR. Paypal then said the details dont match my details on file. I tried adding a house number instead of business name (bear in mind when i setup the account i only used a streets name, town, and postcode not a full address). Again they said address did not match the details held on file about me.

Now they want me to add a credit card to confirm I am at this address.

I could use the debit card that came with my bank account but this card is registered to my real address, which my previous account was limited at.

I can use my paypal however only have a receiving limit of 1900gbp

Please help!! I need a larger limit(Thus I need to get past this stage.) I have reread the stealth guide and it doesnt really help or im missing something.

I have read on the forum about using unverifiable credit cards but im not sure how these work. Also I cant use friends or family as i used their addresses in the past before paypal closed me down.

many thanks in advance James
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-09-2011

Longevity: 81%

get a virtual credit card @ http://www.entropay.com << £10. this will lift that limit. good luck
The Following User Says Thank You to stickmade For This Useful Post:
irishman (02-10-2011)
Old 02-10-2011

Longevity: 77%

like stickmade said, use entropay. Unless this "New" debit card you have got with your current account has never been added to paypal. As long as this is a fresh new card then add this debit card to paypal. Then you link and confirm it (dont worry, they cant see the real address of the card ). They will just charge the card £1, give you the 4 digit code and then you type it into paypal. DONE address is now confirmed and all limits should be lifted. Easy as that. Any questions, just ask me. Cheers
Old 02-10-2011

but dont Paypal send the address details to the bank with the debit card?

I mean dominos wont let me use my card if Im not using it from home (ie - using it to buy pizza at my friends house)!?!?!

Has anyone used their debit card to lift the limits, even though its registered to real address?
Old 02-10-2011

You have to remember that the banks do not show pp any info like addresses or names because pp are a unfair and crooked corporation, not a bank. So ive used my real debit card for different address a couple times now and it works flawlessly. Its the same with the whole bank account deposits. Different pp address to your bank account address but it doesnt matter because this info is never shared between the two.
Old 02-10-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Only shared (possibly) if you do a bank transfer TO your pa yp al account - theoretically, if they look at details, it will show.
Old 02-10-2011

I tried adding the debit card that is from the bank I used and it said this.

"This credit card has been refused by the bank that issued your credit card. For details on why your card was refused, please contact your credit card issuer's Customer Service department. Or, you may want to try adding a different credit card."

I kept the ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name/billing address in the form, just added the card details. I had a feeling it wouldnt work, as in the UK companies have become strict on accepting debit cards that dont have the correct billing address.

Any ideas?
oh and I triple checked the details I entered were correct and tried to add card around 4 times. and the card is brand new (just issued), but its been activated as Iv used it a number of times already...

Last edited by proownuevo; 02-10-2011 at 02:26 PM.
Old 02-10-2011
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 88%

Quote:
Originally Posted by proownuevo View Post
I tried adding the debit card that is from the bank I used and it said this.

"This credit card has been refused by the bank that issued your credit card. For details on why your card was refused, please contact your credit card issuer's Customer Service department. Or, you may want to try adding a different credit card."

I kept the ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name/billing address in the form, just added the card details. I had a feeling it wouldnt work, as in the UK companies have become strict on accepting debit cards that dont have the correct billing address.

Any ideas?
oh and I triple checked the details I entered were correct and tried to add card around 4 times. and the card is brand new (just issued), but its been activated as Iv used it a number of times already...
I think you missed the part about using EP as your credit card for Paypal. Your bank, I assume, refused it because the Paypal name don't matchy your bank account name. But if you use EP, that won't be a problemy.
Old 02-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by planes View Post
I think you missed the part about using EP as your credit card for Paypal. Your bank, I assume, refused it because the Paypal name don't matchy your bank account name. But if you use EP, that won't be a problemy.
oh, I was going on what was said above.

I signed up to EP but the addresses wouldnt match again as I used my real address, plus the virtual visa they gave has the name as 'EP USER'?

will any of that matter? I did see the posts on here about it but wasnt sure if that applied to the UK.
Old 02-10-2011
Threadstarter  

hi guys thanks for the replies. yes the card is new, and i still have to activate it

The name on the card is exactly the same as the paypal account name. The address is wrong though.

I called the bank today and said i changed the name on the account to savings and the other account to personal via online banking. I asked if a direct debit was setup in these names would it matter. I got a surprising answer...

They said i can use any name as long as the sort code and account number is correct as this is all they need for any transactions.

As for the debit card i never asked through fear of invoking too many questions. reading what pidge90 said i think i might get away with using my debit card, as long as the bank doesnt flag wrong address.

I just signed up for ep using the address on paypal however they immediatley blocked me when i used my old bank card for funding. I assume this is because my address and name is different on card
Old 02-10-2011

With ep you can use your real address because ep and pp will not share any details. All ep will give you is a Virtual Visa and security code which you can then add to paypal and then even link and confirm this VCC. This will then remove all limits. But if you cannot make a ep account because they have blocked you, then just add your debit/credit card and trust me you will be fine and it will work.
The Following User Says Thank You to pidge90 For This Useful Post:
irishman (02-10-2011)
Old 02-10-2011
Threadstarter  

ill try that once my cards activated.

I dont know if ep has blocked me or not i just got a msg saying there doing a routine inspection of my account which should last few minutes but i still cant add funds. I think its strange there doing it as soon as i open the account.

Anyway hopefully your right and ill not need to spend the tenner getting funds on ep to get limits lifted
Old 02-10-2011
Threadstarter  

ok ive finally got credit card on file using ep but now paypal want to call me. Im using a voip number and it just says there is an error and wont call me. Any ideas on how to get round this?

looking about on the forum threads i cant seem to find much.