Drop Shipping Vero - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 03-12-2008

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 94%

I dont think its worth $280, also the suppliers on there dont sell brand names items.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-13-2008

Longevity: 94%

Thanks for the feedback--that's what I was thinking and good to have confirmation.
Old 03-13-2008
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 16%
Longevity: 95%

It is definately harder work than Vero items, but the profits can be good, you have to work a little harder at finding the right suppliers and products. But, I have not had a problem with ebay at all in the 5 months that I have been selling products that I get from suppliers from world wide brands. I have definately made back my sign up money.
Old 03-14-2008

Longevity: 98%

What are good dropship suppliers? I have asked and nobody has answered.
Old 03-19-2008

Longevity: 93%

jonas, in answer to your question one of my suppliers is this mob, ive dealth with them in the past and they dropship directly to your customers.

http://www.nicedvder.com/

good prices for boxsets. BUT beware for quality in terms of packaging all dvdboxsets from asian countries come with cd sleeves dont expect them to come looking like original dvd's they are not.

this is a dead giveaway to many ebayers that the product is not an authorised item. the quality of the movies however are pretty good generally exact replicas to the original movies, some come with chinese menues but the movies themselves are A1.... anyway, good luck selling these on ebay vero hit these kind of things hard and its not long before you stuff will be kicked off and you will be suspended... plus the headache i had to deal with ebayers has been appauling, refunds, complaints, product not as described.. its just not worth it ..... thats why im looking at importing other items...

goodluck.

p.s... for all who are considering using this supplier and putting them up on ebay, you will be competing with hundreds of others who probably buy from the same supplier so expect them to start reporting your listings and probably get kicked straight away..... imo i would be purchasing these items purely for yourself or friends just to get a bargain, eg.... James Bond 007 Collectors Edition 21 Movies only $40 AUD.... not bad
Old 03-19-2008

in regards to world wide brands, how many of you use them, are they pretty good, what sort of products can be sourced and are they good quality ? cheers
Old 03-20-2008
Subscribed [VIP]

If you know what you are interested in specifically PM me and we can talk, I don't sell the items myself but I know many who bring them in by container and would be more than happy to be the middle man. There is one item in particular I was very tempted to sell because I personally know someone who sells they successfully without an issue with ebay, they are not a high dollar item, 20-50 dollar range but I guess it is almost impossible to know they are ⊗⊗⊗⊗.

I wouldn't risk buying VERO from overseas, unless you are a big exporter/importer with vast resources half the time you will get scammed. Yes, I do have personal expierence, both with the import/export and getting scammed.
Old 03-23-2008

ebaysucksthebigone, thank you very much.

I'm not planning on dropshipping on ebay, but on alternative auction sites.
Old 03-23-2008

at nicedvder.com they have some interesting stuff. First they don't take any form of payment where you can get a refund, including normal credit card. However, one part of their site says they don't take credit card and another says they only take verified by Visa.

They have some Engrish but a good description of paypal:

Quote:
Why we are not accept paypal?

Because paypal is unstable online payment system, we receive too many fraud payments. Our profit is very low, fraud payment already hurt our business running. Since of this reason, we decide stop paypal payment and only accept western union ,moneybookers and bank wire transfer payment. I apologize this inconvenience to you.

Then laughable Engrish at http://www.nicedvder.com/index.php?gOo=help_details.dwt&articleid=3 and yes it includes the question marks just like that:

Quote:
Where are you located?

We are in China ??
Old 03-24-2008

Well I've been emailing and emailing them on both their email addresses.

They do not answer ever!

Their phone numbers are also only overseas numbers to China, too.
Old 03-26-2008

Activity: 14%

i am from china and i am now resident in Australia. i mainly sells dvd veros

i have people dropship for me from beijing and i pay him on a monthly basis as we know each very well.

as far as i know, the beijing guy drive to the factories everyday to pick up the dvdboxsets.
he gets the cheapest price, bit risky though.

He's also able to organise the shippment of replica bags watched shoes golf hair, most vero items. as long as you have the brand name and models. he doesnt speak good english and only accept western union or wire transfer to bank in china.

most, i guarantee over 95% of the dropship service sources inculde Alibaba you found are middleman. people mentioned nicedvder.com in the previous pages, THEY ARE NOT DROPSHIPPER EITHER! they simply just set up a website and sell. what they mean by dropship is : send orders to people like the 'beijing' guy and get him to dropship.

The truth is you can hardly find the real source of dropship, even you find them, the price would be different from the price that beijing guy gave to me. BELIEVE ME!

lets to be honest, i am happy to be the middleman here. maybe you dont like middleman. in fact, as long as you are satisfied with how much you earn. you should bother how much the middleman earn. i reckon dealing with me is bit better than dealing with those folks you barely even know in Alibaba at least... small trial order's welcome...

the shipment is insured with tracking number available upon request. I personally never had a problem so far with shipment to US CA AU CUSTOM. UK or CA custom may randomly check the package, but not often. The package are all labeled as gift under value of 20US. Delivery normally takes a week. it's fast for international shipment i reckon.

Glad to help people here on matters dealing with china. PM me for my msn contact or should you have any questions.

execuse me for my poor grammar lol
Old 03-26-2008

rock45, you sound like your trying to become the middle man and entice people to buy from you. if in fact you can source direct from manufacturers then your prices would be better than what they are available at nicedvder.com ?

infact i have dealt with nicedvder.com before and while i believe i may still be dealing with a middle man, its a direct source and thats why it takes 3 days for processing the orders otherwise the goods would leave the warehouse straight away. within 24 hours.

i dont doubt that its sometimes hard to deal with chinese speaking countries, but unless your actually there to deal with them direct then there is no point.

do you have a website with prices for your items ?

id like to know what you have available ?
Old 03-26-2008

Longevity: 95%

Rock: There is a Buy/ Sell section on the main page..
Old 03-26-2008

Yeah, rock, you basically need to have some way of organizing. Listing all the stuff you can dropship, etc.