Drop Shipping Vero - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 02-25-2008

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 93%
Default Drop Shipping Vero

are you guys drop shipping this stuff,

I might be interested in doing a little vero, a few sneaks and such but the prices I have been getting from China is a little high.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-26-2008

Longevity: 96%

i too would love to know where to get hold of some good vero items. not only for ebay: they make great gifts!
Old 02-26-2008
Threadstarter  

alibaba.com there's a bunch of sellers on there. They usually want you to buy in bulk.
Old 02-27-2008

Longevity: 94%

Be careful with dropshipping. A lot of people don't like the fact their item come direct from China, especially if it's ⊗⊗⊗⊗.

If you are dropshipping a genuine item, it's a different story.

But really there are few sources now that will allow you to make real money with dropshipping.
Old 02-27-2008
MU

Send a message via MSN to Mr_Wolf Send a message via Skype™ to Mr_Wolf

I've been looking for this kind of thing for a long time.. Could you guys tell me specifics? And give me more sources like alibaba..

Also, is it possible to order in bulk and distribute from my place?
Old 02-27-2008

I hope you understand that when people find good sources, they do not share them! Why would you want potential competitors knowing where you source your products from?
Old 02-27-2008
MU

Ok, then, tell me about drop shipping. LIke alibaba.. Why is it VeRO? Tell me as much as you know without giving away sources.
Old 02-27-2008

Firstly, don't even think Alibaba. Do not even think about buying brand goods, because there are NO genuine brand goods on there (within reason...).

The main point of Alibaba is if you are looking for items to be manufactured in China, you can contact a supplier on there. Also for things like garden sheds or unbranded electronics.
Old 02-27-2008
Threadstarter  

there are literally thousands of suppliers of vero on alibaba.com they will not advertise what brands they sell. They'll show pictures that look like vero but have some of the key markings photoshopped out. If you contact them they will have vero.

The biggest problem with alibaba is that you have to find someone you trust and wont steal your money.
Old 02-27-2008
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by mantisinc View Post
I hope you understand that when people find good sources, they do not share them! Why would you want potential competitors knowing where you source your products from?
I joined this site to share info, give and receive help. There are tens of thousands of people selling vero in the world. I don't find a problem with helping people on this board.
Old 02-27-2008

I was scammed out of £500 a good 3 years ago on Alibaba. What's worse, was I was talking to the supplier via trademanager, when he told me I needed to send extra money. This was for....ipods...yes, big mistake! I paid via paypal thinking I would be covered (rather foolish of myself).

So whatever you do, be care. If you DO decide to buy, make sure it's a gold seller, or somehow recognised on Alibaba.
Old 02-27-2008
Threadstarter  

what did paypal say when you tried to get the money back? I'm about to place an order of some non vero items, I'm a little apprehensive.
Old 02-27-2008

I opened up a dispute about not receiving the items. They waited for the 10 days, and said if the seller does not respond, my money will be returned. Come the 10th day, I was pretty excited that there was no reponse, and knew I'd get my money back.

Received the email that I won the dispute and I was over the moon, until I read the part saying they managed to recover $14, which was the only money left in the seller paypal account. So UNLESS they have the money in their paypal, you aint getting it back.
Old 02-27-2008
MU

Brothers. I don't even use PayPal. I surely pay through them, but using a credit card instead. American Express. I don't rely on PayPal disputes. I call up AMEX, so and so. Always get my money back.

It appears that alibaba is not a dropbox. You need to invest before you can sell. I'm looking for dropbox suppliers. So that they ship for me. Can anyone help?
Old 02-27-2008
Subscribed [VIP]

You have to be careful using alibaba because MOST suppliers there arent suppliers. They search around for pictures from other suppliers, post them on their own web claiming its there picture. Ive been scammed 3 times before. One time by this guy name " Bing ", do not place orders with him.

I actually now order strickly from my source which is my cousin living in china! The only problem is that i cant order a lot without custom holding the damn packages.. any ideas?

By the way, if you guys are interested in selling ORIGINAL quality HIGH END brand shirts, please pm me. I can hook you guys up. I have pictures available. Honestly i wouldnt share his information and have competitions on my trail, but there are SOOO SOO many different brands and things from china to sell that i cant be greedy and try to sell them all. Now i strictly stick to just two brands and sell them on ebay through different accounts. I've been doing this for two months now, so far i hvaent gotten verod yet. ALL my feedbacks are 100% positive so far!!!! Customers are happy, i guess i was right about the quality of the shirts.

PM me if you have any questions dealing with china supplier or need any products, maybe i can help you.
Old 02-27-2008

Longevity: 95%

there are no "suppliers" on alibaba or ec21 or tradekey, even the dude i buy my stuff from, i make an order, he goes all over his city and finds me the stuff i want from the factories.

my brother is actually planning to go down to china this summer to find some factories that we can deal with direct.

and dont drop ship from these places because just like people said the items coming straight from china will scream ⊗⊗⊗⊗, and also some items might not be in tip-top shape - depending on your supplier. sometimes i get bent stuff, things with plastic baggies (which you have to remove since real gucci or whatever dont put things in plastic baggies). also dont buy more than 1 item at a time to test, and even after that start buying sloooowly since even a scammer can sell u 1 item then when you place an order take your money. buy from gold members or whatever the site has that designates a good member.
Old 02-28-2008

Yeah i started slow with this supplier from China via Alibaba. I ordered a couple items, then built up trust. Next think i know, i'm sending $1000's via Western Union Money transfer.

Also majority of stuff from China are ⊗⊗⊗⊗ or generics. Forget about getting authentic brand names, its impossible. Sign up to a company called World Wide Brands, they have only legit suppliers who are mostly US companies. Only negative it cost $280 to sign up. I signed up about 2 weeks ago, but i'm from Australia and about 60% of the companies deal with international companies.
Old 03-07-2008

ive contacted a few people via alibaba and found a few reputable vero suppliers, for aaaaa grade replica, watches, handbags, ugg boots, and it was not a scam i made a bit of money selling this stuff on ebay before i got kicked, but i tell you one thing is way to hard to get rid of this stuff on ebay, waaaaaaaaaaaaay to hard, there is so much competition that everyone starts to dob each other in and everyone gets kicked its crazy. anyway, the products are not that good either, for example dvd boxsets they are sometimes not the best packed quality and as some other people have said in previous posts you need to go thru quality control with the products before you send them to your customers otherwise you WILL get negative feedback and people requesting their money back for dodgy products. its just not worth it... unless of course you hit a goldmine and the products are infact well worth it... but i aint found one yet, most people on alibaba sell the same **** over and over again.
Old 03-11-2008
Subscribed [VIP]

ebaysucksthebigone is definately right. I started selling on ebay using tradekey and alibaba suppliers. They do infact sell the same things and MOST of the time are very low quality. This is the only way they can make profit on the shirts they charge for $10-$15. I have discarded a lot of things from these suppliers. I never try selling them on ebay because i know i would get negative feedbacks on them if i do.

There are exclusive suppliers out there that sell high quality vero items. Their prices are a bit higher, however, you can still make a lot of profits on these items because they are name branded items. For example, i am selling shirts from them on ebay and is making about $20-$40 profit on each shirt.

I have 3 accounts and sell only 10 shirts each week on each account. I make a minimum of about 2500 each month and gain about 20+ feedbacks each month.
Old 03-11-2008
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 17%
Longevity: 95%

I also use world wide brands, and I am relatively happy, but there is alot of competition out there.
Old 03-12-2008

For those of you using World Wide Brands, may I ask, is it really worth the sign up fee? Would you buy into it again if you had to do it all over?

Are there products reasonable and good costs? Good Quality?

Thanks for any info.
Old 03-12-2008
Subscribed [VIP]

may i ask..what is world wide brands?