Bought a flawless Ebay account, can I use my Paypal Account? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 04-27-2011

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 77%
Default Bought a flawless Ebay account, can I use my Paypal Account?

I bought a flawless Ebay account with 168 Positive feedbacks and was wondering if I could connect my paypal account that is around 9 years old to it? My paypal account is flawless and has never had any problems at all. I have a debit card, people still send me money, nothing has ever gone wrong with it. Have done as high 2,000 ebay sales a year with it.

I am scared if I attach the new and flawless Ebay account to existing Paypal, Ebay will link all of this together and shut the operation down.

I do not want to jeaporadize this flawless account just because I am too lazy to open a new Paypal account. Just would really like to use my existing one if possible.

Thoughts? I have a feeling after reading the book, the answer is to open a New Paypal account, but did want to say that the account has never been limited, so did not know if that had anything to do with it.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-27-2011

Longevity: 76%
Send a message via Yahoo to WasTopRatedThenBanned

Great FIND!!!!

As to your question. Your paypal is good, you still get money from customers from it. My suggestion would be not to use it with your new eBay. Just make a new paypal. Be safe. If it goes down.....your still collecting money!
Old 04-27-2011
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 76%

My advice, dont be lazy, open a seperate paypal account so they dont get linked.

Otherwise if one goes down they both go down.
Old 04-27-2011
Threadstarter  

Thanks guys, thats what I figured I was supposed to do. Do i need to do anything special for opening the paypal account? Or can I just open it up with no problems at all on my computer without worrying about it getting banned? I have never gave them problems in the first place, but not sure if i need to do it on the separate user account on my computer.

"Special" meaning, Do i need to use the new user account on my computer i created for this $100 flawless Ebay account I have acquired.
Old 04-28-2011

Longevity: 75%

Quote:
Originally Posted by horse3510 View Post
I bought a flawless Ebay account with 168 Positive feedbacks and was wondering if I could connect my paypal account that is around 9 years old to it? My paypal account is flawless and has never had any problems at all. I have a debit card, people still send me money, nothing has ever gone wrong with it. Have done as high 2,000 ebay sales a year with it.

I am scared if I attach the new and flawless Ebay account to existing Paypal, Ebay will link all of this together and shut the operation down.

I do not want to jeaporadize this flawless account just because I am too lazy to open a new Paypal account. Just would really like to use my existing one if possible.

Thoughts? I have a feeling after reading the book, the answer is to open a New Paypal account, but did want to say that the account has never been limited, so did not know if that had anything to do with it.
Most definitely a new account - keep everything very very seperate and watch those ISPs!!!!
Old 04-28-2011

New account all the way - just keep a record of your details so that you can confirm if quizzed later. Verify pp acc with a prepaid and jobs a goodun!
Old 04-28-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by horse3510 View Post
Thanks guys, thats what I figured I was supposed to do. Do i need to do anything special for opening the paypal account? Or can I just open it up with no problems at all on my computer without worrying about it getting banned? I have never gave them problems in the first place, but not sure if i need to do it on the separate user account on my computer.

"Special" meaning, Do i need to use the new user account on my computer i created for this $100 flawless Ebay account I have acquired.
Sit down and listen, my young Jedi.

The only time there is such a beast as a flawless ebay account is when it is limited by ebay and can not be used OR if it belongs to an ebay staffer. $100 would not buy 'flawless. I hope you have not be conned.

I mean you no disrespect but flawless & ebay do not go together. Just ask yourself what are you going to do when the 1st buyer dents the account? Will not be flawless then & so troubles begin.

Ideally both ebay/paypal should be in the same names. That excludes attaching your existing paypal to this one. Now why have you a good paypal & no ebay? If your old ebay got canned but the paypal survived, then you should not do any more ebay business with the paypal account. Why? It is linked to the bad ebay.

If this is going to be your only account, then you dont need a user account. If you intend more, then you do AND you need to be aware of IP troubles.

Apart from the flawed account, what are you thinking of doing
Old 04-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBean™ View Post

The only time there is such a beast as a flawless ebay account is when it is limited by ebay and can not be used OR if it belows to an ebay staffer. $100 would not buy 'flawless. I hope you have not be conned.

I mean you no disrespect but flawless & ebay do not go together. Just ask yourself what are you going to do when the 1st buyer dents the account? Will not be flawless then & so troubles begin.

Ideally both ebay/paypal should be in the same names. That excludes attaching your existing paypal to this one. Now why have you a good paypal & no ebay? If your old ebay got canned but the paypal survived, then you should not do any more ebay business with the paypal account. Why? It is linked to the bad ebay.

If this is going to be your only account, then you dont need a user account. If you intend more, then you do AND you need to be aware of IP troubles.

LOL. You have such a way with words!!!
Old 04-28-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,935 Times in 8,226 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

I have a couple questions of my own...

168 feedback - all buying? If there is SOME selling feedback then IS there a pa yp al in existence that is ALREADY attached to the account? You NEED to find out that info before you proceed.

I have had AND seen "flawless" eb ay accounts that exist but pa yp al is limited so, essentially, are USELESS for money right away. Be weary of that.

You need to research this account more before proceeding to attach a pa yp al that MUST match registration info. This is your first big step.
Old 04-29-2011
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBean™ View Post

The only time there is such a beast as a flawless ebay account is when it is limited by ebay and can not be used OR if it belows to an ebay staffer. $100 would not buy 'flawless. I hope you have not be conned.

I may be young, but not conned. I bought it from the same guy who i got started in the ebay business. It is a perfect account...one day he just up and asked me if I wanted to buy it. I told him I would give him a $100 cash and he said ok. I was making him ship and handle all emails, etc. and he is pretty lazy so it has worked out for me.

I got suspended from Ebay. Did not handle customer service like i should have as I was new and just starting out is all i can say. Somehow they never touched my paypal. I have turned it all around and have had huge success on Amazon. Its really amazing what a letter with each package, an email with every purchase, can do for your business and the prevention of negative feedbacks. Did not say it was the cure for negatives, but man does it make the world of difference with issues.

As for what happens when I get a negative....well, that will happen at some point and I appreciate you asking a question that is irrelevant. I was just saying I bought an Ebay account that needed the extra time to make sure i did not trip up along the way. It has no selling limits so its pretty sweet that I do not have to open 20 accounts like most on here.

I can get his paypal account, but it is his real info and that is where the issue is with that one. What about tax time and the IRS? I am sure he does not want to pay taxes for me....
Old 04-29-2011
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
I have a couple questions of my own...

168 feedback - all buying? If there is SOME selling feedback then IS there a pa yp al in existence that is ALREADY attached to the account? You NEED to find out that info before you proceed.

I have had AND seen "flawless" eb ay accounts that exist but pa yp al is limited so, essentially, are USELESS for money right away. Be weary of that.

You need to research this account more before proceeding to attach a pa yp al that MUST match registration info. This is your first big step.
All selling and perfect. His paypal is unlimited as well and perfect. I can have his paypal as well but what about taxes? That is where I do not want to have him liable for my sales and to be honest as he is pretty dumb and has no clue they have even imposed 1099's.
Old 04-29-2011

you should get an ein number from the irs and upgrade his paypal account to a business one and then you can just say he is a worker of yours and you will get all the tax stuff and he will not be held liable for it at all.
Old 04-30-2011
Threadstarter  

Ok, well that sounds like a plan. I do have an EIN number because i own my own business right now, but it is not set up to sell, only for services. Not sure if that matters to Paypal or the gov't but I will do some research on it.