Problem with Lloyds-it is only my problem or general? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 01-02-2012

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 74%
Send a message via Yahoo to Ultimate
Default Problem with Lloyds-it is only my problem or general?

I know that in similar reports have described that Lloyds saving accounts not work with Paypal, but I encountered an unexpected problem with the standard current Lloyds bank account:
It has been added for approval, but the test deposit amount has not come to Lloyd's, and I received an email from Paypal that bank account was rejected and it is bank problem and I need contacted to bank if I would like to know more.

Name on bank and Pp of course, was different.

Usually as for all of us, current accounts was worked for me great for other PP stalths with Barclays, Metro, and Natwest account. It was my first time with Lloyds account. DO You know please, - It is some general new Lloyds problem with current account or some strange my bad luck?

Thanks!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-02-2012
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 76%

LLoyds are very bad for stealth all round - been covered in numerous threads on the forum.
Old 01-02-2012
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 74%
Send a message via Yahoo to Ultimate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imakemoney View Post
LLoyds are very bad for stealth all round - been covered in numerous threads on the forum.
Yes, I read, but I felt it was the case directly to the savings accounts, not?
Old 01-02-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Well stated that lloyds are a bank to avoid.

Has been stated since 2007 when I first joined the forum.

http://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscri...-end-list.html

page one of the above thread: in red writing two entries stating avoid Lloyds. Might have missed it but 99% of us recommned not to touch them.

And, they have been subject to doing horrendous things with their customers, like freezing their funds...
Old 01-02-2012

Longevity: 75%

I have said this often - avoid Lloyds like the plague
Old 01-02-2012

Longevity: 73%

The only way I managed to use my Lloyds accounts were by using them with stealth accounts where the name was a slightly misspelt version of my own eg tlsonny instead of tlsunny
Old 01-04-2012

Longevity: 79%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate View Post
I know that in similar reports have described that Lloyds saving accounts not work with Paypal, but I encountered an unexpected problem with the standard current Lloyds bank account:
It has been added for approval, but the test deposit amount has not come to Lloyd's, and I received an email from Paypal that bank account was rejected and it is bank problem and I need contacted to bank if I would like to know more.

Name on bank and Pp of course, was different.

Usually as for all of us, current accounts was worked for me great for other PP stalths with Barclays, Metro, and Natwest account. It was my first time with Lloyds account. DO You know please, - It is some general new Lloyds problem with current account or some strange my bad luck?

Thanks!

this old chest nut.
i think you have picked the wrong account my friend, some Lloyd's account are not meant for on-line transactions so get rejected by Lloyd's, it took me a whole day of messing around with a branch to find this out.

If i was you i would go in and talk to them, even if you tell them why you want the account and that money is going to come in another name.

you would be surprised how many staff are only too please to help and even stick a note on your account about the name difference.

i use one branch of Lloyd's now and the clerk i use there is anti PP because they closed her down some years ago for nothing, so she helps me out no end.

just get your shizzle together and blag blag blag.

Bend it, Shape it, Anyway you want it...http://www.auto-professionals.co.uk/...lies/dance.gif