Problem with buyer claims - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 02-25-2012
MU

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 81%
Default Problem with buyer claims

I thought i would let you know why i retracted my bid. I noticed you have 2 seller id's. you have this account along with the usernamexxx. I know this for a fact because of your handwriting on the paper you added in your photos. I will be contacting ebay about this matter because i believe you are acting dishonestly on ebay. There shouldnt be any reason is to why you have 2 accounts

Then I reply to the guy and he sends me this:

yes your hand writing is very unique, as i compared the handwriting to both listings and it matched. Your a lier and ebay will get you. you have a NICE day.

I replied back saying some words.

Anybody deals with these kinds of people?

So will I get taken out for this reason really or no?

Last edited by FandangoKango; 02-25-2012 at 11:13 PM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-25-2012
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 1%
Longevity: 73%

You are allowed to have two EB A/C to one PP A/C, right ??? So you have not committed any EB/PP violations have you ???

Just block the dumbass from your EB listings & I would not engage in communications with him as you will only encourage him.
Old 02-25-2012
MU
Threadstarter  

I was selling the same item in both accounts with different usernames, but different wording. They don't have the same account information. They are seperate accounts. I am going to change the photos next time. Can't now because it had bids. I hope I don't get taken down. Im listing honestly, but wow what an idiot. I emailed this guy telling him I have family and kids to feed and your making my day a living hell. He is a punk. First time I ever get this.
Old 02-25-2012
Executive [VIP]

Let me get this straight, these two EB A/C are NOT LINKED to one PP A/C then ??? So in other words, this idiot has suspected that two different SEPARATE (UNLINKED) EB A/C are infact belonging to one user (you!) who is using STEALTH ID on both EB/PP A/C.

I see the potential issue now.

Unsubstatiated allegations by themselves are NOT definitive evidence/proof of any wrong doing, so you do have some levarage to protest your innocense & convey to EB that this guy is a potential malicious competitor & that you feel they are abusing the EB messaging system to make harassing contact with you if it really came to that .

For the moment I'd keep a cool head, have all your EB/PP ID details to hand if need be & in future do NOT get involved in EB war of words via the EB messaging system as you are only fueling his motivations, nor ever admit the allegations anywhere.

You seems to be expereiencing all sorts on EB/PP of late lol!

Last edited by SUVE; 02-25-2012 at 11:46 PM.
Old 02-26-2012
Banned

Thanked 2,029 Times in 1,356 Posts
Longevity: 87%

Fango do not do that this wrong . Why in the world would you hand write something and place it into your pictures on two different accounts?

If you put info like this into a photo you need to print it out in different fonts.

This person is being as ass for sure.

I would cancel the current bids and take those photos off at least one of those sites.
The Following User Says Thank You to Sandy D For This Useful Post:
lakeman (02-26-2012)
Old 02-26-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,069 Times in 2,169 Posts

I would never respond to an email like that.

If eBay contacted me, I would simply deny that both accounts were mine.

Of course, this moron could bring scrutiny to your accounts and eBay MAY be able to see enough similarities to consider them linked. Your email to the idiot telling him that you need to feed your family did not help. eBay, if they read it, could take it as an admission of guilt. Also, by telling them that they were making your day a living hell, you just encouraged them. That is exactly the response they were looking for.

Thankfully, at least for me, such cranks have been few and far between. But every so often, someone who has no life and nothing better to do will want to make you his or her personal crusade and try to destroy you. It makes them feel better about their own pathetic lives.

Good luck!

Last edited by jeffweico; 02-26-2012 at 12:16 AM.
Old 02-26-2012
MU
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUVE View Post
Let me get this straight, these two EB A/C are NOT LINKED to one PP A/C then ??? So in other words, this idiot has suspected that two different SEPARATE (UNLINKED) EB A/C are infact belonging to one user (you!) who is using STEALTH ID on both EB/PP A/C.

I see the potential issue now.

Unsubstatiated allegations by themselves are NOT definitive evidence/proof of any wrong doing, so you do have some levarage to protest your innocense & convey to EB that this guy is a potential malicious competitor & that you feel they are abusing the EB messaging system to make harassing contact with you if it really came to that .

For the moment I'd keep a cool head, have all your EB/PP ID details to hand if need be & in future do NOT get involved in EB war of words via the EB messaging system as you are only fueling his motivations, nor ever admit the allegations anywhere.

You seems to be expereiencing all sorts on EB/PP of late lol!
He is not a competitor, but a buyer only I checked his feedback. I just was really pissed off with that buyer for emailing me that so I responded back.
Old 02-26-2012
Executive [VIP]

I would heed the advise of the other two posters above here.
Old 02-26-2012

Longevity: 89%

boy you have been getting tortured lately like me. Ebay buyers can be worse then a planter wart
Old 02-26-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by FandangoKango View Post
I was selling the same item in both accounts with different usernames, but different wording. They don't have the same account information. They are seperate accounts. I am going to change the photos next time. Can't now because it had bids. I hope I don't get taken down. Im listing honestly, but wow what an idiot. I emailed this guy telling him I have family and kids to feed and your making my day a living hell. He is a punk. First time I ever get this.
Go look at the meaning of IDIOT in the dictionary. .

Not that I think you would even own one.

Yet again, you allowed your ego to do damage to your ebay efforts.

Same photos, same handwriting SAME HANDWRITING for heavens sakes and you blame a buyer.
98% recurring of your threads are what you have done wrong.
It's been suggested you come to the forum before firing off your replies and digging yourself deeper in the cr*0p that is your ebay life.

Can you manage that? Heck no.
You are clueless.
lakeman (02-26-2012), seanws30 (02-26-2012), SUVE (02-26-2012)
Old 02-26-2012

Longevity: 82%

Jesus you guys are dealing with some psycho buyers. Lately I've dealt with nothing but easy customers. Last problem dealt with was a guy bidding on multiple of my auctions just so he could return and purposely neg me, probably a competitor. I dealt with it in a way I shouldn't say here. This was months ago other then that aside from the occasional return, buyers have been incredibly cool.

I even had one guy he messaged me through eBay saying some item wasn't authentic, that it was suppose to be a gift. He told me he was about to head out to catch a flight and asked how we should proceed. Before I could even respond he sends me a positive feedback reading "good and honest person". So I'm thinking...what? I give him a full refund and respond with a message of my own saying the item is indeed authentic, and that they have been fully refunded regardless. Five minutes later I get another message from the buyer saying that I should have told him before I gave him a refund that the item was indeed authentic and he asked if I wanted a re-refund because he didn't want anything to happen to him on his flight! I told him don't bother and take the refund. No more messages were sent or received and I got a re-refund 10 minutes after the last message. Dude must have been scared ****less about his plane going down! I wish all buyers had a fear of flying and bought from me before a flight...

-Albert Einstein
Old 02-26-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by bansheezone View Post
boy you have been getting tortured lately like me. Ebay buyers can be worse then a planter wart
I dont disagree that buyers are pains.

If this was the 1st post from that long necked goose of his troubles I would have sympathy.

It's not. He repeatedly makes errors. Just does a variation of a problem again.

Old 02-26-2012
MU
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBean™ View Post
I dont disagree that buyers are pains.

If this was the 1st post from that long necked goose of his troubles I would have sympathy.

It's not. He repeatedly makes errors. Just does a variation of a problem again.

Just wanted to share this. If I didn't want to share this I would not have posted anything. I know what to do. Just wanted to share this. If you don't want people sharing things then I think you don't need a forum. Let me rephrase what I said: he is not an idiot I agree! He is a punk making peoples life miserable though!

Note: I just wanted to share this people.
Old 02-26-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Another intriguing discussion sigh. When you post this kind of thread up FanDango, you KNOW you are going to get the back and forth on this. But for a buyer to say CORRECTLY that the 2 accounts are owned by you....man, your stealth game is way off ha =(

What are you peddling that had buyers looking out for your handwritten pictures and saying they will report you???
Old 02-26-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,484 Times in 1,192 Posts
Longevity: 91%

gotta be a competitor, I know there are jerk buyers around, but this is way too much interest in your business, just because he contacted you from buyer acc , does not mean he is not selling it elsewhere...

agreed, selling same products must have different pics and style...hopefully it will blow over.....you gave ammo with your response though...

I agree you shared and we all learned something to bear in mind...we all make some sort of mistake, it is best way to learn - at least rango admits them..

Last edited by oompaloompa; 02-26-2012 at 10:52 AM.
Old 02-26-2012
Banned

At least the buyer noticed you have unique hand writing.

Move on a forget about this buyer. Communicating with him you are asking for more trouble.

And, dont forget to print out your notes with different wording if you are going to include those in your pics.
Old 02-26-2012
Executive [VIP]

I'd hate to state the glaringly obvious but I think those two EB A/C will be directly LINKED by the EXIF metadata on the pictures used ???

Last edited by SUVE; 02-26-2012 at 01:53 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to SUVE For This Useful Post:
Sandy D (02-26-2012)
Old 02-26-2012
MU
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUVE View Post
I'd hate to state the glaringly obvious but I think those two EB A/C will be directly LINKED by the EXIF metadata on the pictures used.

I remove all the data on the pics before uploading.
Old 02-26-2012
Executive [VIP]

Fair play.

I can only hope you've taken on board the invaluable feedback on here to refrain from making long standing repetitive errors which are easily avoidable.
Old 02-26-2012
MU
Threadstarter  

That guy was must be a true patriot lol. Till now they are still up. Hopefully im good 2 more days.

Moral of story is you can never be too careful nomatter how lazy the day is and how truly of jerk buyers there are in the real world.

Last edited by FandangoKango; 02-26-2012 at 02:23 PM.
Old 02-26-2012
Banned

Most jerk buyers do not go away so keep a close eye on things.
Old 02-26-2012

Longevity: 89%

FandangoKango