WorldFirst experience / backup question - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 03-08-2012
Subscribed [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 70%
Default WorldFirst experience / backup question

Hello , I'm a french and I need to add a UK bank account to my paypal acc to make things work. I've entertained various avenues and I'm waiting to hear back from senior members on that. Meanwhile I went throught eBay Stealth again and Worldfirst appears to be the only link given that could help me unless I've overlooked something . ( BST section of this forum isn't an option and shall not be discussed here as I've been told)

so here are my questions:
1 Has any of you had previous experience with world first? I've looked through the forum but it only seems to be discussed in 1 thread with a member that hasn't shown activity in a while so.....

2 I do not currently have a full fledged stealth account and I wish to be confident about the possibility of creating a UK bank account before going through other steps in the book. It also seemed ok to start with that as it is written several times one needs to use his real ID in this step.
Said book advises to work on creating backup accounts. I've given WF my passport number and I'm currently completing the process of opening an account. What are my options if anything goes wrong , be it with them or with paypal given the fact that World first seems to be the only possibility listed for my situation?

3 Given all the above how fair or unfair is it to say that I only have one shot at it , will not be able to create backup accounts and better not mess up the first time around when applying sleath book steps?

Thanks
Yann
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-08-2012
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 71%

Quote:
Originally Posted by yannils View Post
Hello , I'm a french and I need to add a UK bank account to my paypal acc to make things work. I've entertained various avenues and I'm waiting to hear back from senior members on that. Meanwhile I went throught eBay Stealth again and Worldfirst appears to be the only link given that could help me unless I've overlooked something . ( BST section of this forum isn't an option and shall not be discussed here as I've been told)

so here are my questions:
1 Has any of you had previous experience with world first? I've looked through the forum but it only seems to be discussed in 1 thread with a member that hasn't shown activity in a while so.....

2 I do not currently have a full fledged stealth account and I wish to be confident about the possibility of creating a UK bank account before going through other steps in the book. It also seemed ok to start with that as it is written several times one needs to use his real ID in this step.
Said book advises to work on creating backup accounts. I've given WF my passport number and I'm currently completing the process of opening an account. What are my options if anything goes wrong , be it with them or with paypal given the fact that World first seems to be the only possibility listed for my situation?

3 Given all the above how fair or unfair is it to say that I only have one shot at it , will not be able to create backup accounts and better not mess up the first time around when applying sleath book steps?

Thanks
Yann
My first instinct is that p/p will not accept a UK bank account being added to a French registered account.
Old 03-08-2012
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoneOther View Post
My first instinct is that p/p will not accept a UK bank account being added to a French registered account.
Under this scenario I'd be using the stealth guide to create a uk paypal account, sorry if I didn't make that clear
Old 03-08-2012
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Under this scenario I'd be using the stealth guide to create a uk paypal account, sorry if I didn't make that clear
If you are located in France how do you propose to open a UK account, VPN?

That will never get off the ground
Old 03-08-2012
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

yes VPN and that actually works to a degree , the hickup I had was when I needed to have a uk bank account added to my pp even tho I managed to generate a balance on said uk paypal acc hence my questions.

Yann
Old 03-13-2012
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

anybody having experience with world first?

Thanks
Yann
Old 03-13-2012
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
yes VPN and that actually works to a degree ,Yann
Maybe, but not for long.

I would guess probably until you try to withdraw funds.
Old 03-14-2012
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

what is the hold up I do not seem to see here? ( I'd make a paypal puchase towards a french account I'd already have , get the funds out of the uk acc and see where that goes from here...) or is that gonna be straight up linking?

Yann
Old 03-14-2012
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
what is the hold up I do not seem to see here? ( I'd make a paypal puchase towards a french account I'd already have , get the funds out of the uk acc and see where that goes from here...) or is that gonna be straight up linking?

Yann
I don't think you get this. Your whole scenario is doomed to fail. Sorry