Proper Steps To Opening a PayPal UK Business Account - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 07-12-2012

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 70%
Default Proper Steps To Opening a PayPal UK Business Account

So still struggling on this one.

Can't seem to find an exact step by step plan to actually opening a new PayPal business account with a company name.

Anyone have the exact steps so it all goes smoothly and you can lift your £1900 receiving limit per year as I am stuck on that part.

How do I do it so they get the right check when they do the online address check with your name?

The guide doesn't seem to include business account info and I can't simply create loads of personal accounts with loads of bank accounts as I make £3,000+ a month online but at the moment I have to use someone elses PayPal account as a JV deal and pay them for the service.

Really need a solid guide to opening a UK based business account with paypal so it passes all checks and is good to go.

Thanks!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 07-12-2012

Longevity: 79%

There is no solid guide for business accounts that i know of.

its a long winded affair to be honest, its something you have to figure out yourself or get some help with, I'm not sure that the people who have them want to go into all the ins and outs of how they did it on a public forum.

the only thing i can say is search my friend because the approach is documented somewhere on here.

Bend it, Shape it, Anyway you want it...http://www.auto-professionals.co.uk/...lies/dance.gif
Old 07-12-2012
Threadstarter  

Trust me I have looked.
Old 07-12-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Open your eyes wider and broaden the parameters
Old 07-12-2012
Threadstarter  

Well trust me GreenBean I have looked all over this forum and there are conflicting views on what to do.

I need a registered companies house ltd company, with no ties to a banned address and no ties to a banned name.

I then need the withdrawal levels lifted using those details along with all the other stuff.

But still am stuck and need someone to mentor me through this.

If its a stealth person that doesn't exist behind the company name then I need docs but not even sure if that's possible due to tax reasons and registering with companies house and all that stuff.

Don't want to link a family member and have them sent a tax bill at some stage if you know what am saying.

Just need a clear answer and guide on this so it all runs smoothly and I can get on with my business.

Thanks.
Old 07-12-2012

Longevity: 89%

I'm in the exact same position, and could really do with some help.

As most of us here, are in Business in some way or form, i'm really surprised that it's not covered, but obviously people want to keep their cards close to their chest, as not to give someone a competitive advantage.
Old 07-12-2012
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 71%

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctufc View Post
Well trust me GreenBean I have looked all over this forum and there are conflicting views on what to do.

I need a registered companies house ltd company, with no ties to a banned address and no ties to a banned name.

I then need the withdrawal levels lifted using those details along with all the other stuff.

But still am stuck and need someone to mentor me through this.

If its a stealth person that doesn't exist behind the company name then I need docs but not even sure if that's possible due to tax reasons and registering with companies house and all that stuff.

Don't want to link a family member and have them sent a tax bill at some stage if you know what am saying.

Just need a clear answer and guide on this so it all runs smoothly and I can get on with my business.

Thanks.
Before you even attempt to set up a limited company to be used under stealth on e/b and p/p I would suggest you direct your attention in the first instance to actually understanding fully what a Ltd Co. is and how it operates.

Once you understand that then using it for stealth is simple.

As for a step by step guide, there isn't one but if you are capable of running a ltd co and all that it entails then figuring out how to set it up on stealth should be a piece of cake.
moneyhustler88 (07-12-2012)
Old 07-12-2012
Threadstarter  

Hi,

I appreciate your input.

Well the company I own is ltd and I don't sell on ebay but i do make a hell of an income so swapping from account to another isnt an option.

At the moment I am renting someone elses paypal account to do business but need to really have one of my own.

If you could PM me how this is done as a limited company then I would be greatful.

Instead of having the approach to life that if someone owns a business they must be smart I like to rather think that no question is dumb its just dumb not to ask the question and pretend to know what your talking about.

Becasue I own and run a ltd company does not make me an expert on tricking paypal so any help here would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks buddy!
Old 07-12-2012

I would never ever mix my real company and or ebay/pp

in my book = a bad move.

just make stealth account of any kind, whats it matter ? as long as your trading ?

business eby tied to personal pp are my favourite.

never ever seen any advantage of having a business PP account.

Bend it, Shape it, Anyway you want it...http://www.auto-professionals.co.uk/...lies/dance.gif

Last edited by Stigger; 07-12-2012 at 05:07 PM.
Old 07-12-2012
Threadstarter  

Seriously?

How much money can you make with a personal account???

I don't trade on ebay I sell software and wordpress plugins generally via clickbank and do over $5000 on there a month selling software and various training courses.

However for me to do the £3,000 average per month via paypal I use a Joint Venture partners paypal account but I have to pay him each month for using it which I see as fair as the risks on him if anything ever got flagged up.

Like i said i don't sell a few hundred dollars worth of stuff then maybe next month do the same.

Anyway thanks for the input any helpful comments are appreciated as I would just like a clear answer of this works and this doesn't work or perhaps this is what worked for me would be useful.

Thanks everyone.
Old 07-12-2012
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Hi,

I appreciate your input.

Well the company I own is ltd and I don't sell on ebay but i do make a hell of an income so swapping from account to another isnt an option.

At the moment I am renting someone elses paypal account to do business but need to really have one of my own.

If you could PM me how this is done as a limited company then I would be greatful.

Instead of having the approach to life that if someone owns a business they must be smart I like to rather think that no question is dumb its just dumb not to ask the question and pretend to know what your talking about.

Becasue I own and run a ltd company does not make me an expert on tricking paypal so any help here would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks buddy!
The answer lies in how ltd companies operate and who can represent them.

You don't need to be an expert in anything other than how to operate your own Company to your advantage

As far as turnover is concerned I know of Premier accounts that have had over £100k annually through them.
Old 07-13-2012
Threadstarter  

Feel free to shoot me a PM.

That would be more helpful.

I fully understand any one can be placed as a share holder, and then you need a face for the paypal account linked to a personal address.

Its the personal part that links to everything insode paypal or at least in my account it does and when I went to verify the personal part with address they asked for docs.

I could send certain ones but just want some advice on how to set an account up and I have had the same old reply from everyone here.

yea its an open forum and if no one wants to divulge then shoot me a pm.

I'm not here to try and look as though I know it all as I clearly don't but most here seem to know exactly what to do yet choose to say the above.

To me that makes no sense.

If it were me I would shoot someone a pm saying "hey this is how its done (fill in the blank) now go enjoy"

Or words to that affect.

Last edited by ctufc; 07-13-2012 at 09:57 AM.
Old 07-13-2012
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoneOther View Post
The answer lies in how ltd companies operate and who can represent them.

You don't need to be an expert in anything other than how to operate your own Company to your advantage

As far as turnover is concerned I know of Premier accounts that have had over £100k annually through them.
Last time I checked it was either personal or business account and premier is no longer an option.

$100,000 through a personal account, no chance.
Old 07-13-2012
Executive [VIP]

Think you've got that wrong, it personal accounts that are no longer available, only premier or business now.

Please re read what I said, "As far as turnover is concerned I know of Premier accounts that have had over £100k annually through them"

That's a fact because I have done it and know of others here who have also.

As Is said before, you need to understand how you can use your ltd co to your advantage, try researching how they are set up and operate and come back and post some ideas on how you think it might be done, then you might get some response.

As for anyone shooting you a PM, I think that unlikely as no one knows who you are or anything about you other than you want to know how to set up a ltd company to operate under stealth.

I'm afraid it don't work that way.

Last edited by NoneOther; 07-13-2012 at 10:26 AM.
Old 07-14-2012
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Think you've got that wrong, it personal accounts that are no longer available, only premier or business now.

Please re read what I said, "As far as turnover is concerned I know of Premier accounts that have had over £100k annually through them"

That's a fact because I have done it and know of others here who have also.

As Is said before, you need to understand how you can use your ltd co to your advantage, try researching how they are set up and operate and come back and post some ideas on how you think it might be done, then you might get some response.

As for anyone shooting you a PM, I think that unlikely as no one knows who you are or anything about you other than you want to know how to set up a ltd company to operate under stealth.

I'm afraid it don't work that way.
Yea I understand your point I shall dig deeper then say here how I think it can be done.

Thanks for your help.
Old 07-14-2012

Am i reading this correct, you can no longer create a peronal PP account ?

Old 07-14-2012
Executive [VIP]

What?????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????

Who said that???????????????????????????????????????????

Better tell paypal co.uk quickly.

They are still letting users have personal accounts

Not another urban myth

Old 07-14-2012

Quote:
Think you've got that wrong, it personal accounts that are no longer available, only premier or business now
Quote from NoneOther

Last edited by Stigger; 07-14-2012 at 07:24 AM.
Old 07-14-2012
Executive [VIP]

Does that mean that ebay co.uk lies????
Old 07-14-2012
Threadstarter  

Wow that personal account comment got more response than an actual question???

LOL, yes my mistake.

Personal or business are still an option.
Old 07-14-2012

Phew, Had me going then, i thought the account i opened this week was a myth untill i checked.

Old 07-14-2012

Quote:
Wow that personal account comment got more response than an actual question???

LOL, yes my mistake.

Personal or business are still an option.
was it you who made the comment, im confused.