Can I use VPS servers to create and run eBay and PayPal stealth accounts? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 09-15-2012

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 67%
Talking Can I use VPS servers to create and run eBay and PayPal stealth accounts?

RDP Servers

My business partner runs a very succesful RDP Hosting company and he keep saying that using RDP servers are depending of the hosting provider, fast, secure and undetectable.

My question is Can I Use a RDP Server Accounts To Create And Run eBay And PayPal Stealth Accounts?

PayPal state that is ilegal to run an account using a RDP server, same as run a Stealth account I guess, but how they can know if I am using a RDP server if they are undetectable to them to find out?

I had test a RDP server account in Whoer.net several times and in all the test I had made, my real information never had being detected.

Thanks!

Last edited by cenzontle; 09-15-2012 at 12:24 AM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-15-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Do you REALLY REALLY think paypal can not detect them?

Oh well, kill your account then

The Following User Says Thank You to GreenBean For This Useful Post:
bansheezone (10-29-2012)
Old 09-15-2012

Avoid them, eBay and pay-pal look for ANY excuse.
Old 09-15-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,926 Times in 8,218 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Welcome to the forums - cases like this, you might as well go with your plan and report back with your testing.

Experimental methods can work but you have be on the front of testing.

These kind of proxies in general are frowned upon by pp and eb but if you`re saying undetectable...nothing to lose by going for it via stealth.
The Following User Says Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
GreenBean (09-15-2012)
Old 09-15-2012
Threadstarter  

Talking

Quote:
Do you REALLY REALLY think paypal can not detect them?
Oh well, kill your account then

Yes I am sure they cannot detect me period as long I am the only user in the server that is creating or running eBay/paypal in the RDP! They may detect the computer/server I am controling remotedly, but thats all they can detect! But there is a much safe and better option, read below...

Quote:
Avoid them, eBay and pay-pal look for ANY excuse.
Quote:
Welcome to the forums - cases like this, you might as well go with your plan and report back with your testing.

Experimental methods can work but you have be on the front of testing.

These kind of proxies in general are frowned upon by pp and eb but if you`re saying undetectable...nothing to lose by going for it via stealth.

@Stormcrow

A RDP server is not a proxy server. A RDP is a Remote Desktop(server) that is controled from your computer as you was sit in front of the computer, but the computer is in Chicago and you are in Canada. Usualy a RDP have 4/8/12/16 accounts per server and all the accounts share 16/24 mememory, and 1 IP.

Had you ever use Teamviewer? this is almust the same concept, I had help people create PayPal accounts or how to sale on eBay via TeamViewer and never had a problem or had being detected or my accounts being associated with my owns or my client (friends) account, why, becouse PP or eBay detects the computer connection that is connected directly to their server, not to my computer or my connection.

Also there is a much better alternative, A windows VPS server. A RDVPS operate the same as a RDP server with the difference that a RDVPS has his own memory, usually 1Gb, and has his own Dedicated IP, and have his own computer number, so in this scenario the RDVPS server can host 4/8/12/16/20 different VPS accounts, and each account use his on RAM, Dedicated IP, and his own computer number. This mean each account work independently from each other and by controling your account remotedly as you were using Teamviewer, its impossible that you be dected by nobody including eBay/PayPal/Banks,Google Adwords, CPA, Surveys, you name it!

Old 09-15-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,069 Times in 2,169 Posts
Longevity: 81%

You are CORRECT in that eBay has no way of seeing your personal information through an RDP/VPS.

HOWEVER: PayPal and Amazon are looking for these and know the IP ranges used by several providers. If they find your account on one of the IP ranges, they will close it, end of story.

You have to remember that these companies do NOT need ABSOLUTE PROOF that you have broken one of their rules. The suspicion alone can lose you the account.

If you really want to move ahead with this, your best bet is to find a provider that is smaller, and not very well known. They tend to be more expensive, but are not as likely to be known to eBay/PayPal/Amazon. You can forget about the $5 per month providers advertised all over the place.
Old 09-15-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

I understand 'you' and 'your business partner' may well be correct.

I do know what my own business partner found out in his own exhaustive testings over a period of 7 months.

I repeat kill your accounts if you want.

My preference for access to sites like ebay/paypal/amazon is to use resources that are not known, not spoken about in places.
Thus the anonymity craved does exist.
Old 09-15-2012

Longevity: 68%

Isn't a Remote Desktop Connection used to connect to a VPS? And VPSs are supposed to be safe...Unless I'm missing something, I don't see the problem here
Old 09-16-2012

If you understand how RDP works, then you will know what you should do.
eBay doesn't care where you are in a building, but if you in and out at the same gate, they will shut you down.
Old 09-16-2012

RDP Server is just the same your computer at home, except you access to it remotely.
At home, you can change IP, but at that server you can't.
All accounts you have on that server will be shared a same IP.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cenzontle View Post
My question is Can I Use a RDP Server Accounts To Create And Run eBay And PayPal Stealth Accounts?
Old 09-16-2012
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by igotsuspended View Post
RDP Server is just the same your computer at home, except you access to it remotely.
At home, you can change IP, but at that server you can't.
All accounts you have on that server will be shared a same IP.
Yes you are correct, but if you use a CDVPS, then everything is different, you have your own memory (RAM), 1, 2 or more IPs or a Dedicated IP, and you have a computer number that is independent from all the other accounts that share the server, usually are 4/8/12/16 or 20 accounts per server.

Old 09-16-2012
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBean™ View Post
I understand 'you' and 'your business partner' may well be correct.

I do know what my own business partner found out in his own exhaustive testings over a period of 7 months.

I repeat kill your accounts if you want.

My preference for access to sites like ebay/paypal/amazon is to use resources that are not known, not spoken about in places.
Thus the anonymity craved does exist.
Why you keep saying "NO" but you are not giving any information you say you have about this subject.

Could you please share the information you say you know or have?

Old 09-16-2012
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 1%
Longevity: 73%

Quote:
My preference for access to sites like ebay/paypal/amazon is to use resources that are not known, not spoken about in places. Thus the anonymity craved does exist.
cenzotle, another way to say that the less spoken of certain approaches or mechanisms that are utilized or used in a certain way, the stronger the chance they retain the longevity of these scarce unspoken of resources.
Old 09-22-2012
Threadstarter  

Talking

I create already 10 stealth accounts in a very secure VPS server, to test this myself, I will let you know how this goes as time pass.

I am adding 50 different products for each account for a total of 500 products by the end of next week.

Nobody knows me here but I have a 100,000 wholesale dropshipping catalog of my own, this is why for me is very easy to sale anything I want.

My partner who is a hosting expert, say to me that what I am doing will work!

Old 09-29-2012

Longevity: 78%

Hey, just to let you know i've been using RDP for year, have not been detected or limited so far by both paypal and ebay. I just get different ips from different providers and different states in US, so nothing gets linked to me. And i do have a solution for linux vps - i simply run there socks5 server and put it on firefox, never been limited with this method again, as long as the range and ips are clean it should be fine.
Old 09-29-2012

Longevity: 69%
Send a message via MSN to ZoonVoo Send a message via Yahoo to ZoonVoo Send a message via Skype™ to ZoonVoo

The reason why most of users think that VPS is not good, because the company who supply it do not change many factors ( Computer name, partition serial number,register to name, Mac address, and sometimes the user ID itself )

If you have a VPS, change the computer name, partition serial number, register to name, and do new user ID ) and you should be fine.

the only catch here, that you will never know if the IP that this company will give you is banned on ebay or paypal ...

To proof this point is easy, buy 2 VPS, check them, they will share the same computer name, register to, and partition serial number, and simply that what Gmail, PayPal, Amazon and Ebay checks.

PS. all my PayPal accounts running from VPS

AVS card ( PayPal, Ebay, Amazon, Moneybookers...etc ) $10..Min order 5 cards
VBA to verify US PayPal.....$9 ... Min order 5 VBAs
Old 09-29-2012
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 86%

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZoonVoo View Post

If you have a VPS, change the computer name, partition serial number, register to name, and do new user ID ) and you should be fine.
What's the point of this? There's so much a website can find out over the internet and the ones you've mentioned are none of them.
Old 09-29-2012

Longevity: 69%
Send a message via MSN to ZoonVoo Send a message via Yahoo to ZoonVoo Send a message via Skype™ to ZoonVoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiN4RY View Post
What's the point of this? There's so much a website can find out over the internet and the ones you've mentioned are none of them.
websites? did i mentioned any?,

AVS card ( PayPal, Ebay, Amazon, Moneybookers...etc ) $10..Min order 5 cards
VBA to verify US PayPal.....$9 ... Min order 5 VBAs
Old 09-29-2012

Quote:
The reason why most of users think that VPS is not good, because the company who supply it do not change many factors ( Computer name, partition serial number,register to name, Mac address, and sometimes the user ID itself )

the only catch here, that you will never know if the IP that this company will give you is banned on ebay or paypal ...

To proof this point is easy, buy 2 VPS, check them, they will share the same computer name, register to, and partition serial number, and simply that what Gmail, PayPal, Amazon and Ebay checks.

PS. all my PayPal accounts running from VPS

I thought the Stealth Book said they can ONLY track you by cookies, flash objects, and IP address....

I use each of my Stealth accounts by connecting to a different VPS IP address with Remote Desktop Connection... and so the cookies are automatically separate, flash objects are separate, and aslo the IP of course. I changed the username on the computers too. I'm pretty paranoid myself about things but I'm pretty sure everything else can be left the way it is...It seems like there's an endless amount of things they'd link you with

Last edited by mcmx; 09-29-2012 at 05:24 PM.
Old 09-29-2012

Quote:
And I don't understand this part ^^^ I'm pretty the majority of people on here use one of the following methods to change IP: phone tethering, resetting modem, dial-up, or USB dongle to change IP. And they also use the same computer but with different users. That's what most people on this forum seem to be doing..

If those things got you linked (computer name, partition serial number, register to name, etc.) then wouldn't we see a LOT more people on here getting linked & shut down?
Old 10-28-2012
Threadstarter  

Hello guys and gals,

Already pass over a month and my 10 eBay/PayPal accouts mounted on VPS accouts are running very smooth and perfect! So far ebay and paypal are very happy with my business.

In my 10 ebay accounts I have over 1,000+ different products (aproximatelly 100 on each store) and aproximately 30-40% of this products are selling very, very well on daily basis.

Old 10-28-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 79%

Quote:
Originally Posted by cenzontle View Post
Hello guys and gals,

Already pass over a month and my 10 eBay/PayPal accouts mounted on VPS accouts are running very smooth and perfect! So far ebay and paypal are very happy with my business.

In my 10 ebay accounts I have over 1,000+ different products (aproximatelly 100 on each store) and aproximately 30-40% of this products are selling very, very well on daily basis.

Good to hear Paisano!