Bad issues with buyer - Page 3 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 01-31-2013
Threadstarter  

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 69%

yes tracking numbers really helps. but in this case he was giving me a usa address, i didn't even know he was registered in ukraine. and he is not saying he didn't receive the item, he just say you sell ⊗⊗⊗⊗ i want my money back, when i say ok if it is ⊗⊗⊗⊗ send it back to get your money, he then refused.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostWhoWalks View Post
As long as you got tracking numbers you can sell internationally like I did! I had 2 or 3 cases open on me wanting money back. Every time I got a problem. I wait 1 or 2 days before clicking on the email or case. It will delay it. Then I just call up ebay or paypal and say. Hey if they want the money back, they got to return it, it's on my 30 days or less policy. Now I am losing money on my product, and shipping, this is a business I run here. And those are the rules on ebay. Etc. Trust me 99% of the time they'll see it your way! And they do it in your favor. One guy had to ship the item back, and he got his refund from paypal, AND HAD TO GIVE PAYPAL A TRACKING TO SHOW HE DID SHIP IT BACK!!!! AFTER 3 WEEKS AND ME GETTING MY PRODUCT BACK, HE GOT HIS REFUND!

Most of you are like chickens, scared to call up Ebay like you guys are criminals. Call them up and report the person. I would do it on all 8 accounts!!!! What are the chances you'll get the same person on the phone 8 times??? If you do, hang up and try your call again! Simple!

The only time I lost is cause I didn't have a tracking out to California and his punk, called up his bank and they charged me $20 for a refund. Then I started to use tracking numbers with ebay's system and shipping.

But if you are scared and don't want to risk it, it's really up too you. What if this guy comes AGAIN? With a different account? And 3 friends per account? Then what?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-31-2013

Longevity: 67%
Default Re: Bad issues with buyer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sommer33 View Post
yes tracking numbers really helps. but in this case he was giving me a usa address, i didn't even know he was registered in ukraine. and he is not saying he didn't receive the item, he just say you sell ⊗⊗⊗⊗ i want my money back, when i say ok if it is ⊗⊗⊗⊗ send it back to get your money, he then refused.
You should not say that you accept you sold ⊗⊗⊗⊗ items.
Since your buyer was not the original receiver, they can't claim that your items are ⊗⊗⊗⊗ or not or even anything else. You are only responsible for the your item from your address to shipping address.
Since your item was shipped to foreign country by a forwarder, so you don't know what would happen after that.

Sent from my LT30at using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to igotsuspended For This Useful Post:
sommer33 (02-01-2013)
Old 01-31-2013

Longevity: 65%

As far as I'm aware, ebay will remove the negative feedback if he is expressly threatening you with it. I've had them remove a few in the past from my account.
Old 02-01-2013
Threadstarter  

that is a good point!! how come i didn't think about this before! seriously, when somebody didn't say anything 30 days after received the item, but come back after a month and says look at what you sold to me - who knows what happened in between? i didn't accept that i sold ⊗⊗⊗⊗ items, i told him it is not ⊗⊗⊗⊗ and just because to discuss and prove who is right and who is wrong is difficult, he can send back to get a refund.

lessons learned, again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by igotsuspended View Post
You should not say that you accept you sold ⊗⊗⊗⊗ items.
Since your buyer was not the original receiver, they can't claim that your items are ⊗⊗⊗⊗ or not or even anything else. You are only responsible for the your item from your address to shipping address.
Since your item was shipped to foreign country by a forwarder, so you don't know what would happen after that.

Sent from my LT30at using Tapatalk 2
Old 02-01-2013
Threadstarter  

really? so no matter what threatening gets neg removed? he actually wrote it several times in ebay message. so far i haven't seen any neg yet, but if he does that i will call ebay and show them the message.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawtashk View Post
As far as I'm aware, ebay will remove the negative feedback if he is expressly threatening you with it. I've had them remove a few in the past from my account.
Old 02-01-2013
Banned

Longevity: 66%

Quote:
really? so no matter what threatening gets neg removed? he actually wrote it several times in ebay message. so far i haven't seen any neg yet, but if he does that i will call ebay and show them the message.
I told you about this in other messages on here, you totally ignore it. Make sure the messages are on your ebay account! Cause when you call up ebay they can read those messages. Don't ever delete any messages!
Old 02-01-2013
Banned

Quote:
Still him ordering from 8 accounts you could use this against advantage. Make a 9th stealth account and wait for him! Then send him a letter in the package. jk lol
Old 02-01-2013
Threadstarter  

****, there comes it. he opened 4 cases on this one account and i refunded him, cases closed, that was the oldest and good standing account, i wanted to protect it. today received mc067. now what does this mean? is that a person or a robot? like he reported me to ebay and ebay took a look and said a two months account with 4 cases, dangerous? what should i do now? call? i do have original legit receipts, but i don't want to ebay to asking me faxing id and discover it is a stealth. wait 4 weeks? is this account gone for good now?

Hello

The following listing(s) have been removed because of concerns with your account:

All associated fees have been credited to your account. If your account status has changed due to this item removal, we'll send you a separate notice.

If a seller can't verify the authenticity of an item, it can't be listed on eBay.We don't allow replicas, counterfeit items, or unauthorized copies to be listed on eBay. Unauthorized copies may include things that are bootlegged, illegally duplicated, or pirated. These kinds of things may infringe on someone's copyright or trademark. For more information about our replicas, counterfeit items, and unauthorized copies policy, go to:
http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/...unterfeit.html

Learn more about our rules for listings:
http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/listing-ov.html

We appreciate your cooperation and understanding.

Thanks,

eBay

H62863

Last edited by sommer33; 02-01-2013 at 10:49 AM.
Old 02-01-2013
Banned

WOW so you give this guy a refund and still get this message????

Dude seriously call up ebay explain to him that you and a friend sell these things and he did the same too your friend. Being nice and scared at the same time got you screwed!

You got F'ed anyways by this guy and were to scared to call up ebay about it! You should of called them and say me and a friend are having a problem with the same person, etc. Give it a go what did you have too lose? You lost anyways now. Now will you call???

This guy will do it AGAIN AND AGAIN Now! So your next stealth, he'll be back with the same name or a different account this time!
Old 02-01-2013
Banned

Then you could of spoke to a real person and say "hey this guy is from this 3rd world country and I had mailed him the stuff to the USA address, and if you check his paypal account you can see he sells these things on a website, and he gets them off ebay and then scams sellers and resells it on his website! this is hes website www. blah blah blah .com and you can see his using the same paypal address on the site why would he buy it from me if he sales it then?" They put you on hold look into it, contact pp department, check up on this guy and there you go! And they'll see he got a few refunds within a weeks time and they'll see this guy scammed you and you know... So just think positive and give it a shot!

You could also ask them to check to see how many other sellers he paid for this cause you checked their feedback out and you don't think you are the only one! Etc.

Last edited by GhostWhoWalks; 02-01-2013 at 03:08 PM.
Old 02-03-2013

Longevity: 74%

yep, now you should call. You've got nothing to lose!