Ebay Issues with new sellers' account - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 02-16-2013
Threadstarter  

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 90%

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBean™ View Post
@stanislav

If it works for a stealther, then it is no more pointless than your efforts.

Bottom line is making stealth work for each seller.

We all do things differently.

That is why we manage to come up with work arounds.
LOL! Well if you actually read some of my posts here, I clearly stated the exact same thing. Every person operates their stealth accounts differently. By it is obvious to me he lacks experience dealing with Trust and Safety. If you know what you are doing, you wont have to act silly or pretend to be a newbie. I used to do it when I had very little knowledge and didn't know what to expect. In fact I used to be terrified to even call eBay. Now it's a common thing for me.

Old 02-16-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

@stanislav

Stop while you are slightly ahead.

No one appointed you judge of another user's ability to deal with ebay, T&S.

Old 02-16-2013
Threadstarter  

Old 02-16-2013

Longevity: 82%

Quote:
Originally Posted by stanislav View Post
Pointless and unnecessary. Do you actually think they care one way or another ? If they can verify all of the information they will reinstate you account regardless of how you act or how many questions you are going to ask them.
Really?

For knowing so much, I'm surprised you wouldn't know enough to avoid calling to increase limits before listing an item.

The point of asking dumb questions is to avoid them knowing you are a experienced stealth user. The more inexperienced you seem, the more likely they are to help you instead of shutting down your account before listing a single item.

How many first time ebay users plan to sign up and immediately become a high volume power seller?

I've had a ebay phone rep, volunteer to raise my limits to 100/$5000 upon making a MC999 call, they probably thought I had down syndrome or something by some of the questions I was asking. But it worked.

You probably think you know everything there is to know, but I can guarantee you there are users here much more successful then you.

You have a bit of a rude undertone. I'm not sure if you're being sarcastic or what, but I think it's best I just avoid your threads. Greenbean is one of the most helpful members on this site, and when I see somebody being rude to her, I know most likely, that person has some real issues.
Old 02-16-2013
Threadstarter  

Hahahaha .... Rude to GreenBean
Old 02-16-2013
Threadstarter  

Never be afraid to try something new. If you don't try and only listen to what others tell you not to do you will always stay a failure.

Always listen to what other say but you must have experience in order to before better. I have learned a lot from reinstating this account. Of course I am not about to divulge this information. I am glad I was reinstated.

It gives me some sense of superiority. I feel like I am on the right track and that one day I will be selling hopefully hundred of items everyday.

Well I do that right now but I sell risky items and I have relatively small selling limit , otherwise I could have easily sold 3000 items per month.
Old 02-16-2013
Threadstarter  

I can assure you it's better be polite with eBay reps rather than playing dummy. I know right away who am I dealing with. If I know it's a dumb idiot who doesn't even know how to use eBay himself I simply try to ask less of him because people like this will only ruin your account.

If I know it's someone pleasant I am being very respectful and nice to them because they deserve it. I have a had a few wonderful women as reps and they were very nice to me.

One lady asked me are there your own pictures? I said yes. And she told me wow your pictures are simply amazing. They look wonderful and I know she wasn't reading from a script, it was genuine. She increased my limit to 105 % percent.
Old 02-16-2013
Banned

Thanked 2,029 Times in 1,356 Posts
Longevity: 87%

Based on this conversation I am no longer going to call anyone.

Not even a family member, for pizza delivery or anything.

I am so dizzy after reading this.

We all have our ways and what works for one wont work for someone else.

I dont call eb because I either cannot hold back laughing my butt off or wanting to say, you are in Pakistan and asking me what the heck the name of the local river that runs through my town is?
Old 02-16-2013
Threadstarter  

LOL! I agree with you to some extent. Yes it is TRUE that it is better to avoid calling eBay altogether. But if you want to increase your limits and you are under 3 month and don't want to wait until increase will begin automatically then go ahead.
if you don't sell any high risk items or VeRO and you don't have a lot of negative feedbacks there is nothing for you to worry about.

eBay doesn't like branded items, high ticket items, high risk categories, too many open cases for items not as described or never received.

If you get none of it you will never have any issues with either eBay or Paypal.
Old 02-16-2013
Banned

Thanked 2,029 Times in 1,356 Posts
Longevity: 87%

Just teasing Stan.

I dont call because I have a nestegg of accounts that use so no reason for me to call them.

If you have had success doing this then you are doing something many fail at.

I know you well enough to know you wont give up anyway so keep it up.

If your success rate is high then you are onto something.

Drives me insane to listen to someone I cannot understand and who ask me stupid specific questions about a river in my town, what is he courthouse in your county called etc. When they have no clue themselves.

I want to ask them can you see my courthouse from your desk 6000 miles away?

One of these days I might just play the game back. What color is the house across from yours? Can you tell me the number on the house you lived at 10 years ago?
The Following User Says Thank You to Sandy D For This Useful Post:
stanislav (02-16-2013)
Old 02-16-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

I do that with anyone from Mumbai.

Ask if they know a tailor's shop in one of the many arcades and the name of a street stall
where you can get good 'curries'.

Shuts them up quickly

The Following User Says Thank You to GreenBean For This Useful Post:
zoneout (02-17-2013)
Old 02-16-2013
Threadstarter  

UPDATE!

Well what do you know!

So I listed a brand new unbranded/generic product for buy it now. It appeared for 30 seconds and not showing on eBay anymore.

So here is what I think will happen now .... Tomorrow when I wake up I am going to have MC999. I will then have call them back and threaten a lawsuit again.

It is unbelievable how idiotic their flagging system works. Unless of course there is a note on my account stating to let me sell. I know she did leave a note but lets see if this rep is going to restrict my account or let it go through.

Last edited by stanislav; 02-16-2013 at 11:46 PM.
Old 02-17-2013
Banned

Longevity: 66%

Didn't I tell you it was toasted? Make another stealth, life is too short!
The Following User Says Thank You to GhostWhoWalks For This Useful Post:
Roscoe (02-17-2013)
Old 02-17-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,936 Times in 8,227 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
This is unbelievable!

So I decided to sell on eBay. I had 10 items or 1000$ , whichever comes first. So I thought to myself before I sell anything let me call ebay and see if they can increase my limit. So the agent told me okay well you will have to send documents if you want us to increase your limit. I said that's fine I can do that. Oh and by the way the agent said I will temporary limit your account for now until you provide all the documents. I was like WTF but said nothing.
Would not have called them right away - you were kind of pushing hard stan
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
Roscoe (02-17-2013), stanislav (02-17-2013)
Old 02-17-2013
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostWhoWalks View Post
Didn't I tell you it was toasted? Make another stealth, life is too short!
You were wrong once again dear! My listing has appeared a few hours later. Like I told you and everyone else before. What works for you might not work for others. You advice does not always apply to everyone. I have my own ways to get to the top. And I believe I am on the right track.
Old 02-17-2013
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
Would not have called them right away - you were kind of pushing hard stan
Like I said I always do! I like to take risks because it's the only way to learn anything. I like walking on the edge of a cliff so to speak. This experience have taught me what to look for next time I send them supplier information for example.
Old 02-17-2013

Longevity: 65%

Quote:
This experience have taught me what to look for next time I send them supplier information for example.
This experience has taught you nothing and you have learned nothing from it. You essentially wasted hours and hours on the phone with CS. Do you know why???

Because unless you always deal with the same rep, you will be treated differently every time you call. And even you do get the same rep, you know what - if they are in a bad mood they will screw you anyway.

Another thing... half the time you think you are talking to somebody in T&S - you aren`t. The first line reps are taught to lie and tell you they are T&S just so the real T&S dept isn`t overloaded with unimportant calls like sellers wanting limit increases after 1 day.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zoneout For This Useful Post:
GhostWhoWalks (02-17-2013), Roscoe (02-17-2013)
Old 02-17-2013

Longevity: 76%

GhostWhoWalks I love your passion in your replys!!! Legend.
Old 02-17-2013
Banned

Longevity: 66%

You come on here asking for help, then you say you got it worked out (acting top of the world) I wake up in the morning. I see you got another problem! (Thinking ha I was right toasted) I reply now you write it's worked out again! Now I am wrong? LOL

If you have your own ways why bother posting at all? Let's wait 48 hours to see how this goes. I hope it works out for you and the best!

There are things you can do to get there, but why share all secrets with everyone? And teach them. You got your own ways and bravo!

What you believe, I don't! lol.

I don't want to hear that they shut you down again k? lol. I know you work hard and research! Cause I've read your posts before *weeks ago*

I think my advice applies to more then 50% of the problems. That lower percentage would have to be worked out on your own maybe? And it did! But for most who can't figure things out I can't put a spoon in their mouths all the time! But my advice work for MOST!

Maybe you just wanted to post all this to brag? lol Not trying to fight here just saying.
------------

I agree with Zoneout! I didn't learn nothing from this either!
------------------------
And I'll go with vxmotorsport

Thank you!

Last edited by GhostWhoWalks; 02-17-2013 at 07:22 AM.