Vero Issues from other sellers - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > Suspensions & Reinstatement Talk > VeRO

VeRO Verified Rights Owner discussions

Old 02-01-2013

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 68%
Default Vero Issues from other sellers

Hi
i recently had one of my ads taken down from vero report. they claim to own a picture. I'm the vero owner !!

I have no idea if my vero membership is current . ebay wont tell me as its another dept.

The form to fax in is for reporting others. I may of joined years ago just by faxing in either by name or user id to become a member.
I know those who are trying to get rid of me are competition,.

I have sent into vero many pages of evidence of how they were bullying me 2 yrs ago & copying my ads then. (so back then i remade everything, so i have all proof).

2yrs ago they were using pics from another owner in another country too. I found them. They tried sending vero on them too, but they just claim back they own stuff with no proof, so people gave up reporting them.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-01-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Where's the scam?

You have a vero claim that you can not yet disprove.

Prove it and get it sorted.

Claiming to have rights but no proof is pointless. I like to say I am the CEO of ebay australia. That's not a provable claim is it?

Go through everything you have that proves your claim. Then attack ebay
GreenGhost (02-02-2013)
Old 02-02-2013

Longevity: 77%

Firstly check to see if your Vero membership is current...

Then once that is sorted, fax all paperwork to support claim. This should be enough evidence to put it to rest.
Old 02-02-2013
Threadstarter  

Hi, well i got replys from ebay vero they didnt do anything. They said i have to contact the rights owner, i asked ebay to do this for me.

"Please understand that your listing can't be restored until the rights owner contacts us directly. If you have reached an agreement with the rights owner, the eBay Trust and Safety team will be happy to help you. However, the rights owner needs to confirm this matter before we can take any further action."

so i see this is going to be hard to prove i am the rights owner!!

I faxed into vero to update my membership, but they only replyed if i dont have any listings to report, i didnt need to fax. but it was only the infringement notice to use to fax in.
Well thru all this i did find my old paperwork when i sent a letter, & fax into vero back in 2007, its in my name but other ebay account name!
Oh & ebay didnt confirm i was a member at all.
Old 02-03-2013
Threadstarter  

Hi
i rang ebay again & really pleaded for help, the girl apparently talked to vero dept & said their notice didnt specify picture just that they say their the owner And i asked again that ebay contacts them for me.
I looked at their ads & many are still copying my text (but 2ys back ebay said 8 sentences in exact colour/font wasnt enough!! their ads have many pics & video from other sources. one vid is black & a link shows who owns the video taken down (this same company has done many veros on them, & amazingly they do counter claim)
i either sit back & be bullied or contact these rightful owners, if many of their ads get pulled from others being owners of parts of their ads, then it might make my case look good? meaning they don't own copyright on their own ads so how can they take mine?
Old 02-03-2013
Executive [VIP]

Is your VeRo rights under this current ID or another

Old 02-03-2013
Threadstarter  

I resent in to get membership renewed so now it is under current account, they have got it & said I'm a member.
Old 02-04-2013
Threadstarter  

How upseting, i just got a email that i'm not a vero member. mentioned to be a member you have to put in a infringement notice & report someone.
I was told yrs ago you can fax in with that form & join, anyway i have my old faxes from 2007 when i did report others but its on another ebay account.
so they lied to me over the phone. they said they would investigate my appeal, nope nothing done.
I'm going to check all pictures from turbo lister & taken down ad, as i can proove their all mine, but if eaby wont read one thing, i've been told to do a counter notice.
Old 02-04-2013
Executive [VIP]

Why are you being naive?

ebay do not care. They will say anything to you just to make you go away.

Get your act together and slam them with a counter notice.

Stop being nice.

ebay are not nice.

Dont ever do it this way again. By that I mean have everything in ORDER to fight them. Avoid contact until such times as you can supply the full evidence of your rights.

Old 02-04-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,926 Times in 8,218 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Agree - you have to push back with documentation and dont let eB trudge all over you.

Have ID ready as well