Just Received Another MC999 Your listings have been ended - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 02-08-2014

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 74%
Default Just Received Another MC999 Your listings have been ended

I have just received another MC999 Your listings have been ended.

That is now 2 MC999's Your listings have been ended in the past 4 days on 2 completely different stealth accounts.

Ebay is getting absolutely absurd it's getting almost impractical to sell on there now.

The accounts are no way linked.

I know to record ip's and change them.

Make user accounts on my computer and use gmail with special settings for cookies.

Use different personal account details on each account.

All like the book says!

There has got to be something I am doing to trigger this type of mc999.

The accounts that got the mc999 your listings have been ended.

One account has 252 positive feedbacks and the Second account has 166 positive feedbacks. Both accounts are top rated power sellers and have 100% positive feedback neither account has ever had even 1 negative feedback. Only one account out of the 2 had an open case that was resolved.

So successful account selling history with 4.8/5.0 DSR seller ratings and the age and status of the account does not mean anything anymore.

What I was selling was clothing, t-shirts, etc. Some of it was vero and some of it was not.

I know you can get this mc999 your listings have been ended. By some one reporting you. Only solution to this is by having shorter auction durations

Because the shorter the auction is the less time your auction has to be reported. I was doing 5 day auctions but now I will only do 3 day auctions and maybe 1 day auctions.

Also im thinking of using only stock photos from now on so if you do get reported ebay can't see the exact item and then wont be able to tell the actual details of the item that is for auction.

When I look at other auctions of what im selling most of them are now using stock photos and selling at much higher magnitudes and they are still selling strong.

I know there are keywords that you put in the description that can trigger the mc999. What are the keywords?

Does the word ''authentic'' trigger an mc999?

What do you guys think about the auction durations idea and the stock photo idea?

Are there any other ways or ideas to avoid getting the mc999 Your listings have been ended?

Last edited by secret storm; 02-08-2014 at 01:49 AM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-08-2014
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 61%
Default Re: Just Received Another MC999 Your listings have been ended

Is it possible that the IP was used by other users in your area? Obviously there's no way to confirm this, but it's something I have always thought about
Old 02-08-2014
Speeder33

Longevity: 0%

i agree ebay is going a little crazy with the mc999s, only way around it is to figure out your problem and fix it. sounds like your problem might be an item you're selling (the vero items), might not be worth it to sell that product
Old 02-08-2014
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by glacier922 View Post
Is it possible that the IP was used by other users in your area? Obviously there's no way to confirm this, but it's something I have always thought about
Im not sure I thought it was ok for ip's to cross very seldomly.

I just know that all the ip's I use have never once been the same on another account. I make sure of it I have an ip log.
Old 02-08-2014

Longevity: 90%

It should tell you within the email who initiated it especially if it is vero it will give you an email and contact information of who removed the listing. So make sure to check that.
Old 02-08-2014

Longevity: 63%

IP may not be the problem. Those dynamic IPs rotate with lots of customers. With Stealth you will be using a lot of IPs and in most cases unused IPs because of the lease.

I have to yet get the same IP on two different Stealth accounts.

I got MC999 twice, but with both, it was related to a high risk item. I cleared one with a bonus in limit increase, but the other one is still pending. I know better not to start an account with that item anymore.
Old 02-08-2014
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speeder33 View Post
i agree ebay is going a little crazy with the mc999s, only way around it is to figure out your problem and fix it. sounds like your problem might be an item you're selling (the vero items), might not be worth it to sell that product
What is so frustrating though I see other sellers selling the same thing I am and I know it's vero because of the label and tag on the item when they take actual pictures of the exact item thats in there auction and they are still selling.

I check back time to time and I still see the seller selling vero!
Old 02-08-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarlaces View Post
It should tell you within the email who initiated it especially if it is vero it will give you an email and contact information of who removed the listing. So make sure to check that.
Not on these MC999.
Old 02-08-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by secret storm View Post
What is so frustrating though I see other sellers selling the same thing I am and I know it's vero because of the label and tag on the item when they take actual pictures of the exact item thats in there auction and they are still selling.

I check back time to time and I still see the seller selling vero!
You have been here long enough to know not to sweat over another seller listing the same item.

Spend your time working out how to list and not get the items pulled.

I guess the thought never occurred to you to not sell VeRo?

Keep in mind IP companies mount long goinh & vigorous campaigns to get their items taken off ebay.

Fact of life.

Old 02-09-2014
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoteBay View Post
IP may not be the problem. Those dynamic IPs rotate with lots of customers. With Stealth you will be using a lot of IPs and in most cases unused IPs because of the lease.

I have to yet get the same IP on two different Stealth accounts.

I got MC999 twice, but with both, it was related to a high risk item. I cleared one with a bonus in limit increase, but the other one is still pending. I know better not to start an account with that item anymore.
What items do you first sell when you start a new account?