0/0 limits on new accounts nonstop now - Page 7 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 07-12-2014
Administrator

Thanked 4,230 Times in 1,792 Posts
Activity: 1%
Longevity: 100%
Default Re: 0/0 limits on new accounts nonstop now

He said (MM), "Something similar to GV......" not GoogleVoice.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 07-12-2014

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 69%

ok i will make another with Gvoice and give details...
The Following User Says Thank You to Mr. Invisible For This Useful Post:
jerryc (02-07-2015)
Old 07-12-2014
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 62%

In my case it was solely the phone number that would make or break the account during creation.

I always use the following method: The address i pull from real estate listed for sale, name i made up, paypal unverified, used a prepaid card with registered zip, no browsing or buying history for me, and phone number i would use SH, txt+ or GV. After getting so many 0/0 limits with this method i switched to tracfone and other phone services. This is the only thing i have changed, all other methods have been kept the same, and i am no longer getting the 0/0 limit.

Aspkin is probably right about the "points system"... whatever phone services we've typically been accustomed to using are definitely playing a big part in triggering this 0/0. Now, if i had verified my paypal, used a name and address that match ebays database, and used a CC that matches that name and address, would i have a problem using GV, txt+ or SH?? Maybe not. But there were reports of verified paypals getting hit with this 0/0. Hard to say.

Seems to be some conflicting experiences, but from my 0/0 experience, the phone number seems to be playing the biggest part in having a successful account vs a dead account. Hope a sure fix is as simple as getting a number from a diff source. Good luck guys!!
The Following User Says Thank You to nodeal For This Useful Post:
fox20c (07-12-2014)
Old 07-12-2014

Ok here we go....

Random name
Gmail
Gvoice
Real address same area as Gvoice area code & <300 mi from optimum cable ip
Personal Paypal created
Email confimed
CC added
Ebay created
Converted to seller
TXT confimed via gvoice
Linked to paypal for payment

10/1000 limit

7/7 now

Weird..... Me & MM78's are having no problems and I'm exclusively using Gvoice for numbers which others are having issues with

Last edited by Mr. Invisible; 07-12-2014 at 07:44 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Mr. Invisible For This Useful Post:
fox20c (07-12-2014)
Old 07-12-2014
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Invisible View Post
Ok here we go....

Random name
Gmail
Gvoice
Real address same area as Gvoice # & <300 mi from optimum cable ip
Personal Paypal created
Email confimed
CC added
Ebay created
Converted to seller
TXT confimed via gvoice

10/1000 limit

7/7 now

Weird..... Me & MM78's are having no problems and I'm exclusively using Gvoice for numbers
Lol strange, but if GV is working then more power to you. Maybe i'll give it another shot down the road.
Old 07-12-2014
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 90%

So would there be any difference between confirming the account with GVoice from ebay's point of view.....
Using a voice call VS a TXT ?????

Quote:
Ok here we go....

Random name
Gmail
Gvoice
Personal Paypal created
Email confimed
CC added
Ebay created
Converted to seller
TXT confimed via gvoice

10/1000 limit

7/7 now

Weird..... Me & MM78's are having no problems and I'm exclusively using Gvoice for numbers which others are having issues with
Old 07-12-2014

doubt it.... i did voice confirm yesterday.
Old 07-12-2014
Banned

Longevity: 58%

All my o/o accounts were confirmed by text, I never did the voice call option. After reading NoDeals post I am thinking its has to do with this part

"Real address same area as Gvoice # & <300 mi from optimum cable ip"

My Gvoice, address and what not were scattered all over. So maybe they are looking at the relationship of the proximity of these things.
The Following User Says Thank You to fox20c For This Useful Post:
aspkin (07-13-2014)
Old 07-12-2014
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  

I dont think voice call vs text has any impact.

Proximity might be a factor though.
Old 07-12-2014
Banned

Longevity: 66%

Quote:
Ok here we go....

Random name
Gmail
Gvoice
Personal Paypal created
Email confimed
CC added
Ebay created
Converted to seller
TXT confimed via gvoice

10/1000 limit

7/7 now

Could be the CC?
Old 07-12-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 79%

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostWhoWalks View Post
CouMasterCard's.C?
Entropay and my 3 Pack of Visa/Mastercards
Old 07-12-2014
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM78 View Post
Entropay and my 3 Pack of Visa/Mastercards
Oh no they are still trying to figure it out. Me I'm just here for the comments and trying to help peeps out.

But yeah very interesting!
The Following User Says Thank You to GhostWhoWalks For This Useful Post:
Old 07-13-2014

Longevity: 56%

On my first and thus far only Stealth Account (I am a newbie to this forum and today purchased the eBay Stealth eBook) the same thing happened twice. They first restricted my selling limit due to unverified PayPal, after verifying the PayPal account I was back to 10/$1000 until the next day they put me back to zero. Then I received the same message you did, requesting to upload or fax my identity. Since I am really good with Photoshop, I went ahead and got creative with some of my legal documents. Uploaded them, two days later received an email stating they accepted all my legal documents, and they only need a bank statement in order to grant selling privilege. I am working on that as we speak. Most likely I will be cleared and back to 10/$1000 after I upload my bank statement. So the conclusion is, as long as your name and address match the name and address you provided on your eBay/PayPal, you will be good to go. Keep in mind that eBay and PayPal are not authorized to and will NOT be permitted to run your DL number, SSN, bank account number, or any other government issued number. They only judge the book by its cover.
Old 07-13-2014
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by alishirazian View Post
On my first and thus far only Stealth Account (I am a newbie to this forum and today purchased the eBay Stealth eBook) the same thing happened twice. They first restricted my selling limit due to unverified PayPal, after verifying the PayPal account I was back to 10/$1000 until the next day they put me back to zero. Then I received the same message you did, requesting to upload or fax my identity. Since I am really good with Photoshop, I went ahead and got creative with some of my legal documents. Uploaded them, two days later received an email stating they accepted all my legal documents, and they only need a bank statement in order to grant selling privilege. I am working on that as we speak. Most likely I will be cleared and back to 10/$1000 after I upload my bank statement. So the conclusion is, as long as your name and address match the name and address you provided on your eBay/PayPal, you will be good to go. Keep in mind that eBay and PayPal are not authorized to and will NOT be permitted to run your DL number, SSN, bank account number, or any other government issued number. They only judge the book by its cover.
But if you do call in on a US account they do some kind of a back ground check as to what car you had years ago, or what business name you had registered, or what address you had 10+ years ago, also credit card information, moms name etc. So yeah they do that. That's once got stuff verified even. I've had this 3 times on my US account. I really hate it. But that's only US accounts.
Old 07-13-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
On my first and thus far only Stealth Account (I am a newbie to this forum and today purchased the eBay Stealth eBook) the same thing happened twice. They first restricted my selling limit due to unverified PayPal, after verifying the PayPal account I was back to 10/$1000 until the next day they put me back to zero. Then I received the same message you did, requesting to upload or fax my identity.
Interesting that limits got knocked DOWN - can you discuss your setup of the stealth?
Old 07-13-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
Interesting that limits got knocked DOWN - can you discuss your setup of the stealth?
Absolutely, But then again please understand that I am still a rookie in creating and maintaining an stealth account compared to some of the members here, but I'll be happy to share my process of creating the account:

1- I used my free 4G HotSpot service on my phone that T-mobile offers to their customers. The good thing about the 4G Hotspots is each time you turn on the Airplane mode on your phone and turn it back off, your HotSpot generates a new IP address. There is a good possibility that it recycles your IP addresses so I don't recommend utilizing your 4G HotSpot WiFi on more than two Stealth accounts , and to be 100% safe dedicate it to only one Stealth account.

2- Applied for an instant EIN through the IRS website, free and fast service.

3- Opened a bank account with a debit card with the EIN number. (In U.S. you have to register your business EIN at your local City Clerk.)

4- Created a new dedicated User on my computer.

5- Used an acquaintance address (with his permission of course) to register the Stealth account.

6- Verified PayPal account with EIN, new bank account and debit card info.

7- Since the Stealth account requires a random name, I created the necessary documents with the right tools and softwares to be able to verify my identity since they will now ask for your previous address or birthday and if you give them wrong answers on the phone, then they will ask you to fax or upload a government issued document and a bank statement, and at least one of those documents have to have your Stealth account address. (That's where your creativity, Photoshop and other software skills come handy.)

8- After the account was restricted twice, I submitted the documents they required, and two mornings later... Voila... "Thank you for using eBay. Your uploaded documents have been accepted and any restrictions on your account have been removed."

9- Selling Limit: 10/$1000

If anyone needs help I would be happy to do all I can... Apskin and other members here have helped me before so I can now give back something to those who need some insight/advice. (Note that there are few members here who won't give you one single advice unless you pay them such as those who sell eBay and PayPal accounts here)
Old 07-13-2014

Quote:
Absolutely, But then again please understand that I am still a rookie in creating and maintaining an stealth account compared to some of the members here, but I'll be happy to share my process of creating the account:

1- I used my free 4G HotSpot service on my phone that T-mobile offers to their customers. The good thing about the 4G Hotspots is each time you turn on the Airplane mode on your phone and turn it back off, your HotSpot generates a new IP address. There is a good possibility that it recycles your IP addresses so I don't recommend utilizing your 4G HotSpot WiFi on more than two Stealth accounts , and to be 100% safe dedicate it to only one Stealth account.

2- Applied for an instant EIN through the IRS website, free and fast service.

3- Opened a bank account with a debit card with the EIN number. (In U.S. you have to register your business EIN at your local City Clerk.)

4- Created a new dedicated User on my computer.

5- Used an acquaintance address (with his permission of course) to register the Stealth account.

6- Verified PayPal account with EIN, new bank account and debit card info.

7- Since the Stealth account requires a random name, I created the necessary documents with the right tools and softwares to be able to verify my identity since they will now ask for your previous address or birthday and if you give them wrong answers on the phone, then they will ask you to fax or upload a government issued document and a bank statement, and at least one of those documents have to have your Stealth account address. (That's where your creativity, Photoshop and other software skills come handy.)

8- After the account was restricted twice, I submitted the documents they required, and two mornings later... Voila... "Thank you for using eBay. Your uploaded documents have been accepted and any restrictions on your account have been removed."

9- Selling Limit: 10/$1000

If anyone needs help I would be happy to do all I can... Apskin and other members here have helped me before so I can now give back something to those who need some insight/advice. (Note that there are few members here who won't give you one single advice unless you pay them such as those who sell eBay and PayPal accounts here)
Sorry if I forgot to include the minor yet must-do steps such as new email address and Google Voice # and other stuff that we all know.
Old 07-13-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Hmm again with Google Voice...issue arose
Old 07-13-2014
Banned

Longevity: 58%

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
Hmm again with Google Voice...issue arose
Yup I think you are right, at least I am going with that theory for now. I got 2 tracfones, did the exact same setup as usual, the only difference being I didn't use GVoice, and BAM no problems. Back to running smoothly.
The Following User Says Thank You to fox20c For This Useful Post:
aspkin (07-14-2014)
Old 07-13-2014
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 93%

Keep in mind that eBay and PayPal are not authorized to and will NOT be permitted to run your DL number, SSN, bank account number, or any other government issued number. They only judge the book by its cover.

Completely untrue, all this (except for bank account numbers) is more or less public record if you pay the $$$ (as in databases) and they have subscriptions with providers like Intelius. The reason they accept PS'd docs is that they just glance at them and don't verify most of the time. BUT when you call in and talk to a rep, that's when the bigger scrutiny occurs. I have faxed PS'd copies of docs to eBay years ago and it was the same deal, they just glance at them cause it's some low level rep who doesn't care.
Old 07-13-2014

Longevity: 90%

Quote:
Originally Posted by fox20c View Post
Yup I think you are right, at least I am going with that theory for now. I got 2 tracfones, did the exact same setup as usual, the only difference being I didn't use GVoice, and BAM no problems. Back to running smoothly.
Looks like time to stop being a cheapo and dish the $10 per account for a burner SIM
The Following User Says Thank You to evicktd For This Useful Post:
Sandy D (07-14-2014)
Old 07-14-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by ovidiu View Post
Keep in mind that eBay and PayPal are not authorized to and will NOT be permitted to run your DL number, SSN, bank account number, or any other government issued number. They only judge the book by its cover.

Completely untrue, all this (except for bank account numbers) is more or less public record if you pay the $$$ (as in databases) and they have subscriptions with providers like Intelius. The reason they accept PS'd docs is that they just glance at them and don't verify most of the time. BUT when you call in and talk to a rep, that's when the bigger scrutiny occurs. I have faxed PS'd copies of docs to eBay years ago and it was the same deal, they just glance at them cause it's some low level rep who doesn't care.
I don't think a "low level rep who doesn't care" will be in charge with verifying one's identity, especially when they have placed a mandatory verification request on your account. They also wouldn't just take a quick glance if your documents look suspicious. You must be very careful with correctly and accurately modifying your documents, should you need to.

Now with that in mind, here is a quick summary of the privacy and identity laws in the U.S.:

"Written consent (your written permission) is required if a company, employer or an individual, will hire an outside agency (such as a criminal background check firm or private investigator) to check you out. And, your written consent may be required before they can get other information, such as your school transcripts or detailed information on your military service." Source: NOLO Law

As far as I am aware, eBay and PayPal do not have your consent to authorize them of running a background check. Also, there are fees and man hours involved in that process, along with potential civil lawsuits risks, should eBay and PayPal decide to implement the identity or background checks without further notice. Y

However, you are correct by stating they can pull up certain public record data of their customers. But eBay is completely aware that third party amateur websites like Intelius are not official background check agencies. The moral of the story is, should eBay detect high risks involving your identity or public records based on your incomplete/incorrect modified documents, then they hold the right to restrict/suspend your account.