Newbies general stealth ideas - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 07-09-2014

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 62%
Default Newbies general stealth ideas

I haven't seen one post, well besides the guide itself, that summarizes how to make and operate multiple stealth accounts in a short guide.

As some background I currently operate 8 stealth accounts, have shipped over 400 packages, and sold well over 30k worth of items.

Preparation:

Go to your local drug store and pickup a tracfone, I've been finding deals for 5 bucks. Buy a vanilla visa 25$ giftcard too (4$ activation cost).

Get home an get on your computer. Choose an address close to you, I usually use random large businesses or apartment complex offices. You can open up a ups box or use a friends address if you wish.

Activate your phone with the same zip code, register your credit card to the same zip code. Create a name and DOB then create a yahoo email.

Create a new user on your computer. Then figure out how to control your IP addresses. I tether with tether.com from my iphone. You can use a dongle or modem but figure it out and keep track.

Time to start!

Create your paypal and eBay account with all the info you have. Add a bank acc to your paypal, and get verified. With my bank I can create infinite accs online for free

Most people recommend buying and selling very slowly for months. Personally, I max out my brand new 1 hr old acc. I get an MC999 have a nice chat about how im selling some old items in the garage, then get reinstated. Works every time.

Additional tips:

Get an EXIF data cleaner for your pictures and clean them. Try to take different angle or background drops for each account.

If you did everything correctly you now have a working eBay account for 9$ and you can make as many as you need to.

Did I leave anything out?

Last edited by kingboy2k3; 07-09-2014 at 01:13 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to kingboy2k3 For This Useful Post:
OldSchool (07-12-2014)
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 07-09-2014
Banned

Thanked 2,029 Times in 1,356 Posts
Longevity: 87%
Default Re: Newbies general stealth ideas

These steps have been discussed many times over on the forum.

Nice share but each one of these steps have been discussed.

The only thing I differ on is being careful with what you are selling and maxing out on a new account right away.

Last edited by aspkin; 07-09-2014 at 01:18 AM. Reason: self promotion..
The Following User Says Thank You to Sandy D For This Useful Post:
kingboy2k3 (07-09-2014)
Old 07-09-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Your order might be different in the preparation.

Prepare the computer 1st etc.

Not a fan of your address selection either.

Forcing MC999 is chancy.

Am of the school slow is better. Never had issues with suspensions that way.
Old 07-09-2014
Threadstarter  

I hope to be at your level one day. My goal was to compile everything this forum is about into a 1 paragraph post that was easy to understand.

I know it is risky maxing out brand new accounts with items but, so far this has worked for me. I always have to call and talk to eBay and they reinstate me. If one of these accounts get banned I will take a more cautious approach. But, I need to sell items immediately as do most sellers.

Also,

Where do you guys recommend selecting your addresses.
The Following User Says Thank You to kingboy2k3 For This Useful Post:
OldSchool (07-12-2014)
Old 07-09-2014
Executive [VIP]

I had needed to sell urgently too.

I choose slow and steady.

No way in H am I signing into red print emails from ebay/paypal.

Luckily we are all different.
Old 07-09-2014
Threadstarter  

True, if you want to take the 100% successful way build your account up. Buy and sell slowly for months as your limits raise.

My method is more of a "start selling immediately method" with some risk. I will update as soon as one of my accounts gets locked up.
Old 07-09-2014
Administrator

Thanked 4,230 Times in 1,792 Posts
Longevity: 100%

That's one way to go about it, the stealth guide covers other methods and alternatives which is always fun to expand on.

I never heard of Tethering for BlackBerry, iPhone & Android | Tether.com so that's interesting.
Old 07-09-2014
Administrator

Thanked 1,568 Times in 861 Posts
Activity: 27%
Longevity: 91%

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingboy2k3 View Post
Where do you guys recommend selecting your addresses.
Rule of thumb is to have access to the address so you can process returns.

USPS PO Box is fine, but keep in mind that UPS and FedEx cannot deliver to them. Also mismatched names are problematic for incoming mail.

UPS Store boxes are generally the best, as they can receive packages from all carriers. Also you can add additional names to the box. Disadvantage is they are more pricey.

Last edited by TGMT²; 07-09-2014 at 01:28 AM.
Old 07-09-2014
Threadstarter  

Yes, tether.com is 30$ for an entire year. I use my unlimited data plan and get unlimited IP addresses. It seems as fast as wifi to me.

The problem with the whole address thing is what if I want to make 100 accounts.

I can't make 100 PO boxes or 100 UPS drop boxes. The only good solution I found on this website is to use an address where many things get delivered to many people, such as an apartment complex. I heard you can just go in an get your package but, I do not care about my returns.

Of course if you start selling hundreds of items invest in UPS store box. My method is just for brand new accounts.

Last edited by kingboy2k3; 07-09-2014 at 01:41 AM.
Old 07-09-2014
Banned

Thanked 2,029 Times in 1,356 Posts
Longevity: 87%

Tethering is something I use and have for few years now on local seller accounts of mine.

Android has a good app that cost 9.99 for a year of unlimited use.

New ip every time you go to airplane mode and back on.
Old 07-09-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,950 Times in 8,241 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingboy2k3 View Post
My method is more of a "start selling immediately method" with some risk. I will update as soon as one of my accounts gets locked up.
There is always risk but selling immediately method can be rough on new users who are already frustrated...go slow
Old 07-09-2014

Longevity: 57%

Tethering is a great way to have a new ip. but the only thing is you have to check your ip address because. you could be in new york but your phone ip says another state . so if any one is doing that please check your ip address. also you don't have to pay any money to do this on android all you need to do is root your phone and you can use free apps for this . also root means to hack your phone. rooting can be a pain if you don't now how to hack but you can go on youtube and see how ppl do it hope this helps. or feel free to check out xda-developers for more info.
Old 07-09-2014
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by animekings99 View Post
Tethering is a great way to have a new ip. but the only thing is you have to check your ip address because. you could be in new york but your phone ip says another state . so if any one is doing that please check your ip address. also you don't have to pay any money to do this on android all you need to do is root your phone and you can use free apps for this . also root means to hack your phone. rooting can be a pain if you don't now how to hack but you can go on youtube and see how ppl do it hope this helps. or feel free to check out xda-developers for more info.
Have to be careful no ebay app are on the gear though.
Old 07-09-2014
Threadstarter  

You can jailbreak an iphone for free tethering. I prefer to pay the 30$ and get a year of tethering from my stock iphone. I have learned not to care if my IP is in a different state. While it is another risk factor I am 100% sure ebay cannot limit based off an IP address far away.
Old 07-10-2014

Longevity: 64%

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGMT² View Post
Rule of thumb is to have access to the address so you can process returns.

USPS PO Box is fine, but keep in mind that UPS and FedEx cannot deliver to them. Also mismatched names are problematic for incoming mail.

UPS Store boxes are generally the best, as they can receive packages from all carriers. Also you can add additional names to the box. Disadvantage is they are more pricey.
A lot of post offices now participate in "Street Addressing", which basically allows you to use the post office's street address and add your PO Box number to the end of it so that it looks exactly like a suite. It's worth inquiring about for anyone looking for an address to have access to since PO Boxes are infinitely cheaper than UPS store boxes (at least in my area).

Funny thing is when I first signed up for this street addressing program, I accidentally had a UPS package shipped to my PO Box the normal way (addressed to "PO Box #1234") and it was returned as undeliverable. The very same package was reshipped using the street addressing format and arrived without issue. So it definitely works.
Old 07-12-2014

Longevity: 58%

I don't understand why it is necessary to take several months to build up sales slowly to keep from being suspended.

Is the reason to start slowly and build up sales volume over several months because the information submitted to eBay and PayPal to create the new Stealth accounts is not verifiable and so cannot stand up under their close scrutiny?

Do new sellers - not using Stealth - proceed this way now? It's been so long (over 10 years) since I started an account from scratch that I'm wondering if all business (selling) accounts are required to start this way. If that's correct it seems that would discourage ANY business from selling on eBay.

I started a new account over a year ago but I had my original old account still up (yes they were then linked which is why I'm here) which had done over $1,000,000 a year so I had no trouble getting the selling limit on the new account set at $100,000 / month right out of the gate.

But I'm asking if a new seller were to set up a new business (selling) account with fully verifiable information, would that account be so severely restricted as to require a "several months" escalation of sales just to get to say $2,000 - $5,000 per month?
Old 07-12-2014
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 66%

eBay does not like new sellers. Especially ones that don't have any kind of history. They want you to call in an verify some info. I suppose if you have all legit info it wouldn't be much of a problem.

If you are running stealth accounts most members don't want to deal with it. They want to stay under the radar. Once upon a time you could start a eBay account. Buy a couple of junk $1 items and be up listing as much as you want within a few days. Ohh how the good old days have passed.
Old 07-12-2014

Longevity: 58%

Quote:
Originally Posted by vogeltron View Post
eBay does not like new sellers. Especially ones that don't have any kind of history. They want you to call in an verify some info. I suppose if you have all legit info it wouldn't be much of a problem.
Thanks for your response!

It seems that if eBay did not like new sellers they would just close eBay to all new sellers or at least put some other restriction in place like "All new sellers must be fingerprinted at your local DMV" or some other such restriction.

What "kind of history" do you mean? Browsing history with cookies? It would be a new eBay selling account so there would be no selling history. If we're talking about browsing history with cookies there must be many new sellers with new computers with no history whatsoever.

I'm buying a new computer for this very purpose and the fact that my old computer is very, very old and slow. My new computer has no history of any kind. It's new.

If all your submitted information is "legit" and verifiable then calling in should present no problem . . . or am I missing something here?
Old 07-12-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 79%

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldSchool View Post

It seems that if eBay did not like new sellers they would just close eBay to all new sellers or at least put some other restriction in place like "All new sellers must be fingerprinted at your local DMV" or some other such restriction.

What "kind of history" do you mean? Browsing history with cookies? It would be a new eBay selling account so there would be no selling history. If we're talking about browsing history with cookies there must be many new sellers with new computers with no history whatsoever.
You don't get it, Ebay doesn't mind new sellers....what makes Ebay nervous is NEW Ebay Sellers coming on the website and trying to sell $20,000 worth of merchandise in the 1st couple days of signing up.....

In the past, a lot of scammers would come to the website and try and unload either f@ke merchandise or broken or something else.

When we speak of History, there's 2 types of History:
1. Selling History, which means selling good products, getting solid feedback, shipping quickly, making customers happy.

2. Browsing History, Cookies

Quote:
If all your submitted information is "legit" and verifiable then calling in should present no problem . . . or am I missing something here?
Is the legit info yours?
If your using someone else's Info, do they know what can potentially go wrong?
If the info is someone elses does the other person know the rules of filing Taxes?

To answer your question, If the info is legit, calling in isn't a problem.
The Following User Says Thank You to MM78 For This Useful Post:
Sandy D (07-12-2014)
Old 07-12-2014
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 76%

My question is if I use T-mobile hot spot which change IP address but on same area is good for multiples eBay and Paypal account. How you can monitor these ip addresses for multiple accounts.
Old 07-12-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 79%

Quote:
Originally Posted by hafeezc View Post
My question is if I use T-mobile hot spot which change IP address but on same area is good for multiples eBay and Paypal account.
Yes, it should be fine.

Quote:
How you can monitor these ip addresses for multiple accounts.
There are several ways:
1. pencil, paper
2. Excel Spreadsheet
3. memorize them
Old 07-12-2014
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 66%

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldSchool View Post

I'm buying a new computer for this very purpose and the fact that my old computer is very, very old and slow. My new computer has no history of any kind. It's new.

If you have history as using eBay. Browsing through items. Maybe buy a few cheap items. Asking sellers some questions. If you build up on history on the website as a user. When you do decide to sell it does depend on what you try to list and the value as stated above. But you are much less likely to be slapped with a MC999.

I have no clue why, but there are so many users on here have such a hard time comprehending this.