Paypal does not recognize my computer - Page 9 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 10-30-2014
Subscribed [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 61%
Default Re: Paypal does not recognize my computer

I have been reading through all these threads since same thing happened to me 3 days ago when I tried to withdraw to my bank. I thought it might just be one of those things that goes away, like other stealth issues that I have had with Paypal/Ebay glitches.

Well, patience paid off. I was afraid to keep trying things, or have them call my phone because this tracfone won't get paypal's sms. I did not want to risk a red flag and inadvertently getting my account limited if the call did not go thru either. So I opted to wait it out. Today, I went and tried to w/d again and went through without a problem after 3 days of getting messages to verify my account.

The two accounts that it happened on were 80% verified, limits lifted, only about a month old. Both hooked to BOA accounts. I use a Static IP, dedicated virgin proxies, so no IP changes ever, and connect from same computer all the time. Firefox default settings. $300 withdrawal

All the guessing about what this might be... I do not see any rhyme or reason. When something weird like this happens I think it is best to wait a little bit before trying things. It seems that these glitches happen sometimes and it is safest to wait first before potentially making a mess of things. Probably a good rule of thumb.

Similar glitch issue happened to me when I first started shipping on one of my accounts. Paypal would not let me generate a shipping label and sign the shipping agreement. Happened for like the first 3 or 4 sales...so I decided to just generate the labels on USPS site and upload the tracking# until this worked itself out... then wala! the next time I tried to ship through Paypal it let me hook it all up just like my other accounts... There was no rhyme or reason to that either.
The Following User Says Thank You to BeAwesome For This Useful Post:
dealagreeproceed (10-31-2014)
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-30-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,659 Times in 1,966 Posts
Activity: 19%
Longevity: 91%

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeAwesome View Post
I have been reading through all these threads since same thing happened to me 3 days ago when I tried to withdraw to my bank. I thought it might just be one of those things that goes away, like other stealth issues that I have had with Paypal/Ebay glitches.

Well, patience paid off. I was afraid to keep trying things, or have them call my phone because this tracfone won't get paypal's sms. I did not want to risk a red flag and inadvertently getting my account limited if the call did not go thru either. So I opted to wait it out. Today, I went and tried to w/d again and went through without a problem after 3 days of getting messages to verify my account.

The two accounts that it happened on were 80% verified, limits lifted, only about a month old. Both hooked to BOA accounts. I use a Static IP, dedicated virgin proxies, so no IP changes ever, and connect from same computer all the time. Firefox default settings. $300 withdrawal

All the guessing about what this might be... I do not see any rhyme or reason. When something weird like this happens I think it is best to wait a little bit before trying things. It seems that these glitches happen sometimes and it is safest to wait first before potentially making a mess of things. Probably a good rule of thumb.

Similar glitch issue happened to me when I first started shipping on one of my accounts. Paypal would not let me generate a shipping label and sign the shipping agreement. Happened for like the first 3 or 4 sales...so I decided to just generate the labels on USPS site and upload the tracking# until this worked itself out... then wala! the next time I tried to ship through Paypal it let me hook it all up just like my other accounts... There was no rhyme or reason to that either.
I agree with every word you said there. Hit the nail right on the head.
Old 10-31-2014
Banned

Longevity: 65%

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeAwesome View Post

Honestly sooo true. Lots of times patience is best. Trying to jump to conclusions and guess whats going on usually only makes things worse and gives you a headache
Old 10-31-2014
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 55%

Carefully read from page 1 to page 9, am in the same problem and joined this forum just to read this thread. I need to withdraw to be able to get items shipped, more like pay for items before sending them out but paypal wont let me.

Is there any website one can buy a Real Landline USA number to receive a call from them? all i have tried is not working.
Old 10-31-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrjame View Post
Dear! last some days, I called pp, and said with them about my withdraw it request a security check by phone number , the first they couldn't find reason , after they said with me , my phone is confirmed with my card and my info and said i logout and login back but i couldn't withdraw .
then they give me a withdraw link and said me repeat ... couldn't withdraw.
the end they said will confirm my computer with paypal . and i can withdraw my money.
i hope some my info will help everybody
And what did you do?
Old 11-05-2014

Send a message via Skype™ to progetter92

this is really getting annoying now just happened to me on first withdrawal from another stealth
Old 11-05-2014

Longevity: 94%

This has been an issue for awhile but not to this extent. I used to get it all the time but a quick call to paypal and I would just say oh yeah I added that bank account and they would just say ok and do some crap and theyd tell me to log out and log back in and it would work. Now they want to do a background check. At that point (usually because ive been on hold so long) id be like i actually have to run (insert excuse) and then ask if i could call back and do it so they wouldnt run the check. Now they say no problem and without fail a day later I get a limitation.

its weird. when i have bought vba from the site I can actually transfer to that one everytime. I've checked but never completed the transfer. It seems to be for me adding of the second bank account that triggers it. How is everyone confirming their bank accounts? instand or 2 deposit. That could be an issue.
Old 11-05-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdot10 View Post
This has been an issue for awhile but not to this extent. I used to get it all the time but a quick call to paypal and I would just say oh yeah I added that bank account and they would just say ok and do some crap and theyd tell me to log out and log back in and it would work. Now they want to do a background check. At that point (usually because ive been on hold so long) id be like i actually have to run (insert excuse) and then ask if i could call back and do it so they wouldnt run the check. Now they say no problem and without fail a day later I get a limitation.

its weird. when i have bought vba from the site I can actually transfer to that one everytime. I've checked but never completed the transfer. It seems to be for me adding of the second bank account that triggers it. How is everyone confirming their bank accounts? instand or 2 deposit. That could be an issue.
Background check??
Old 11-06-2014

Longevity: 94%

id verification. going through public records to verify the information.
Old 11-09-2014

Longevity: 79%

Anybody find a work around for this problem? I login to my PayPal daily and my ip address is always the same. Don't feel like calling PayPal every few days. Feels like I'm pressing my luck.
Old 11-09-2014

else with paypal limited . you can use app pp on iphone to login ,
you should login in some days and you can withdraw your money.
Old 11-10-2014
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
No - do NOT use the pp app, ever
Old 11-10-2014
Subscribed [VIP]

I have met the same thing
Old 11-11-2014

I just got off the phone with one of the rep she claims that its causing these glitches because they are updating there security system.
Old 11-11-2014
Banned

Longevity: 69%
Send a message via Skype™ to pr0wake

just fixed the last few accounts by calling

all my metabank/bankcorp accounts did NOT get fixed with an email. I had to call.
Old 11-11-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,659 Times in 1,966 Posts
Activity: 19%

Quote:
Originally Posted by progetter92 View Post
I just got off the phone with one of the rep she claims that its causing these glitches because they are updating there security system.
Don't believe it for a second. The costumer service reps themselves have no clue why this is happening.
Old 11-11-2014
Banned

Longevity: 58%

Been seeing a TON of weird things lately with PP. Seems like PP is the new eBay.
Old 11-12-2014

Longevity: 62%

Only true way is to add a working number when creating the account. There was a few times where the calls went thru then some days it would randomly say the phone isn't registered.
Old 11-12-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Bạn nói quá nhiều nhảm nhí

For others, please NEVER use an app with paypal or ebay. It is a dangerous risk.
Old 11-12-2014
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by progetter92 View Post
Reps rarely know what is really going on - waste of your time
Old 11-25-2014

Longevity: 79%

Ok so I have this same problem, account is 5 yrs old but info has been changed on it recently. Has no payment holds on it, when I went to withdraw for the first time into a MAJOR BANK not PREPAID it asked for Automated phone call, Text message or Verify Database questions. I opted for the phone call and it said its not registered in my name. What should I do next?

REALLY don't want to lose this account is there a way around this?

Last edited by dhunter0294; 11-25-2014 at 08:18 PM.
Old 12-03-2014

Longevity: 88%

any update on this?