What am I leaving out? New stealth - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 04-30-2015
Subscribed [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 52%
Default What am I leaving out? New stealth

I am attempting my first go at Stealth and don't want to screw it up so was wondering if my plan sounded complete. I am getting my son who lives across town to go to the bank and open a checking account. I will set up a new email not using gmail...register as him , making sure all information is matching ... Billing address , phone number etc. I will get a VPN and make sure my ip is always different. I m actually thinking of using a total new separate computer to only use for this account. Don't knoe if it matters but also going to buy a new modem. Now my question is several parts...First, if I ever need to call ebay do I need to make sure I use his phone to do it? What about if I m going on ebay with my old account to buy something will it then be linked? Should I just not ever log on that account again? What am I leaving out?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-30-2015

Longevity: 76%
Default Re: What am I leaving out? New stealth

Quote:
I am getting my son who lives across town to go to the bank and open a checking account.
First mistake.

Your son?!

Open your own bank account, it's your account, so should be your bank
Old 04-30-2015

Longevity: 55%

Yes just go online Unforgiven and open your own bank account that way if you don't want to go into the branch, it is the easiest thing, no hassles.
Old 04-30-2015

Longevity: 64%

There's quite a lot wrong with your plan. Have you read the stealth guide?

Keep in mind if you involve your son in this, then it gets very complicated, especially when it comes to paying taxes.

You do need to have a new bank account, but as mentioned, it should be your own. Paypal won't be able to link you by bank unless you try to reuse an old bank account number. Open a new one in your name, get a new phone, IP address and so on.

If you decide on a VPN, make sure it's Dedicated IP and not a shared plan. Just resetting your internet connection at home and getting a new IP that way is a great option which should be available to you.

You can call ebay from any phone just as long as it's not a number that was used on an old account. But overall it's best to have an active phone number anyway (prepaid phones are great), so if you do follow that advice then you might as well use that prepaid phone if you ever need to call them.

If you log in to an old account with the same IP and then log in to a stealth account, yes you're going to link them together. You can still buy stuff with your old account but you need to be very careful to keep them separated. Different IPs for both, different user account, etc. Again, the stealth guide can help you out a lot here.
Old 05-01-2015

Longevity: 60%

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosieTosie View Post
Yes just go online Unforgiven and open your own bank account that way if you don't want to go into the branch, it is the easiest thing, no hassles.
A little off topic, and I see you are in the UK, but if someone can
recommend the easiest Banks to open account with online and that accept
mismatch names? that would be great. I normally just go to the branch to open.