*Sigh* Shipping stuff that's been removed from eB? - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 05-07-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 54%
Default Re: *Sigh* Shipping stuff that's been removed from eB?

If that happens, you need to copy-paste details from each order. In my case, I just go through emails with order confirmations, and copy them in a Word template. It is easier than opening each order in paypal.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-07-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 3,109 Times in 2,282 Posts
Longevity: 60%

Quote:
Originally Posted by J dub 1984 View Post
I don't expect the guy to reveal what he sells because you have a million people looking for a new niche. But given it's a legit product, that you have documentation for on paper probably now with your tax ID# they would leave you alone. I can't believe they have posted on the site, that you can pay for listings and they have the right without any reason not to show them in search results.

I find under-selling competition or a brand which you buy closeouts of they want to keep their price at a certain point. I feel that they have selective outrage on eBay, they pick and choose. Who they want to pick off, if someone says this guy is taking 30% of my business and that guy pays say $3000 more in fees a month eBay's coming more like corporate america.

I haven't had any listings removed but had my limit knocked down, I had to manually go and change a bunch of prices I don't know if that was why because this sale event was acting up and wasn't appearing and here I had set the thing up hoping to blow out my inventory.
Ebay is Corporate America by every possible meaning. I do not understand that statement.

It is clear as day in TOS that ebay will and can block or remove your listings.

My question was very specific as to why the poster said sellers are stupid for listing that much inventory. My question was for his reason of stating that. Just his opinion on that because I very strongly disagree with that blanket statement.

Half of the responses to this thread are concerning to me and do not help the OP with his issue. His issue is not selling, clearly he can and has done well selling for years. His issue is dealing with a unique situation.

It seems that many of the members on this forum have this very naive idea that if someone is successful they must being doing something wrong.

Last edited by yankee; 05-07-2015 at 12:20 PM.
Old 05-07-2015

Longevity: 97%

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankee View Post
Ebay is Corporate America by every possible meaning. I do not understand that statement.

It is clear as day in TOS that ebay will and can block or remove your listings.

My question was very specific as to why the poster said sellers are stupid for listing that much inventory. My question was for his reason of stating that. Just his opinion on that because I very strongly disagree with that blanket statement.

Half of the resp
I didn't disagree with your statement and was just making a general comment. I think the high inventory isn't stupid, given it's in demand or people want to buy multiple units. I went to the post office earlier the postman said all the ebayers that come in haven't been or have been in once or twice this week been a slow week for a lot of people.
Old 05-08-2015
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 66%

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankee View Post
Please don't take offense at all, but why is having high inventory stupid?
Because eBay bots check that stuff. I had a friend who listed high quantity on his items he got suspended it was his legit account. It took him about 12 hours on the phone with the Seller Venting department at eBay to get his account reinstated. They literally told him over the phone it was due to his qty for the product being listed. I have the same items only list 3 or 4 qty I just update and add after I sell a few. If you have 100 of one item list 10 when you sell 5 then update back to 10. Then so on and so on.

High QTY can be considered very suspicious (selling history and product categories largest variables). Very simple you sell a bunch click "revise my item" and update the quantity. 90% of eBay is common sense. They have algorithms for everything. Based on your account history and what you are selling everything is given a weighted risk.

Last edited by vogeltron; 05-08-2015 at 03:56 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to vogeltron For This Useful Post:
yankee (05-08-2015)
Old 05-08-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 3,109 Times in 2,282 Posts
Longevity: 60%

Quote:
Originally Posted by vogeltron View Post
Because eBay bots check that stuff. I had a friend who listed high quantity on his items he got suspended it was his legit account. It took him about 12 hours on the phone with the Seller Venting department at eBay to get his account reinstated. They literally told him over the phone it was due to his qty for the product being listed. I have the same items only list 3 or 4 qty I just update and add after I sell a few. If you have 100 of one item list 10 when you sell 5 then update back to 10. Then so on and so on.

High QTY can be considered very suspicious (selling history and product categories largest variables). Very simple you sell a bunch click "revise my item" and update the quantity. 90% of eBay is common sense. They have algorithms for everything. Based on your account history and what you are selling everything is given a weighted risk.
Great answer and thanks for your input!