Paypal released funds *PLEASE HELP* - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > Suspensions & Reinstatement Talk

Suspensions & Reinstatement Talk VeRO, Seller Non Performance, Trademark misuse, 7-Day Suspension, MC999, New Account Limitations, Non-Payment, Abusing eBay and Whatever else eBay comes up with.

Old 04-21-2014

Activity: 39%
Longevity: 57%
Default Paypal released funds *PLEASE HELP*

Hi everyone!
This is my first official post on this forum. I've been a silent observer for around 3 months. I'll try to keep this is short as possible. I've been suspended like most of you. Around 3 months ago I decided to start up my new ebay account still new to the whole stealth thing I decided to use my middle name as my first thinking it'd trick ebay. It did to an extent because I was verified by calling in, answering there questions (blah blah blah) and I started selling alot of stuff. I ended up with the ban after about a month in and only a few sales to my name.
(I know how you think I got banned, but It might be more complicated)

I then ended up creating 6 new stealths by religiously reading this forum. ALL 6 are still up and working perfectly sales and everything.

NOW a couple days ago paypal emailed me saying my paypal account limitation is still limited by i can now withdraw funds..
The catch is I don't have or know the bank account I used. Sounds silly but I kinda forced my self to forget about the account and move on. I just happened to check my email and boom $243 is now mine again.
My name has two misspelled letters like (jonh smiht) I tried changing it with paypal via name change and they rejected it, but told me to try again. Hoping I can just get a check because I can't BUY anything like a vanilla card...
ANYONE HAVE SUGGESTIONS WHAT I SHOULD DO?
I feel like if I call they can easily just limit it back to 180 days...
(I guess I didn't keep it short)
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-21-2014

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 58%
Default Re: Paypal released funds *PLEASE HELP*

what were you selling?
Old 04-21-2014
Threadstarter  

A broken ipod classic, a microphone.. i think a few smaller things but only about 3-4 things.
What happened was my ORIGINAL account in 2010 was limited. I logged back in on my phone just to see what would happen. Come to find out for some odd reason it wasn't? I logged in, 5 minutes later it said no longer registered and I couldn't log back in. 1-2 days later my new account got limited.
Old 04-21-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 78%

Quote:
Originally Posted by inkidiot View Post
what were you selling?
We don't ask what people sell....
The Following User Says Thank You to MM78 For This Useful Post:
solefoodbk (04-21-2014)
Old 04-21-2014
Threadstarter  

I don't think I can change the bank without having the actual banking account number. If I push it with paypal to change my name they can easily ban me 180 days. I don't think I can cash a check with minor errors like (jonh simth). Its almost as if they granted me money back, and yet I have NO way of withdrawing it?
Old 04-21-2014

Longevity: 58%

Quote:
Originally Posted by solefoodbk View Post
Hi everyone!
This is my first official post on this forum. I've been a silent observer for around 3 months. I'll try to keep this is short as possible. I've been suspended like most of you. Around 3 months ago I decided to start up my new ebay account still new to the whole stealth thing I decided to use my middle name as my first thinking it'd trick ebay. It did to an extent because I was verified by calling in, answering there questions (blah blah blah) and I started selling alot of stuff. I ended up with the ban after about a month in and only a few sales to my name.
(I know how you think I got banned, but It might be more complicated)

I then ended up creating 6 new stealths by religiously reading this forum. ALL 6 are still up and working perfectly sales and everything.

NOW a couple days ago paypal emailed me saying my paypal account limitation is still limited by i can now withdraw funds..
The catch is I don't have or know the bank account I used. Sounds silly but I kinda forced my self to forget about the account and move on. I just happened to check my email and boom $243 is now mine again.
My name has two misspelled letters like (jonh smiht) I tried changing it with paypal via name change and they rejected it, but told me to try again. Hoping I can just get a check because I can't BUY anything like a vanilla card...
ANYONE HAVE SUGGESTIONS WHAT I SHOULD DO?
I feel like if I call they can easily just limit it back to 180 days...
(I guess I didn't keep it short)
Well if that paypal has 100% legit info a cheque won't be exactly useful
Old 04-21-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,096 Times in 824 Posts
Longevity: 72%

Why dont you want to withdraw using the current name?
Old 04-21-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by solefoodbk View Post
A broken ipod classic, a microphone.. i think a few smaller things but only about 3-4 things.
What happened was my ORIGINAL account in 2010 was limited. I logged back in on my phone just to see what would happen. Come to find out for some odd reason it wasn't? I logged in, 5 minutes later it said no longer registered and I couldn't log back in. 1-2 days later my new account got limited.

You linked yourself by using that phone.

Start reading the forum to find out what to do CORRECTLY

Stop making accounts that will fail because you are not following correct methods

More importantyl STOP trying to change info on a limited account. That flags it and makes paypal suspicious. If you do not know what you are doing, do not do anything.
Bunneh (04-24-2014)
Old 04-21-2014
Threadstarter  

If you read my post you'd know I did that under ignorance. I have 6 successful stealth accounts running at the moment. I can't withdraw to the bank because the account # I used was with a job I had, that I no longer currently work for. It was a visa debit card with account # plus routing.
I obviously know I shouldnt press it with paypal but does that seriously mean I'm out that money? It shouldn't affect my stealth accounts obviously since they're stealth, more so figuring out how to get that money out and be done with it.
Old 04-24-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,908 Times in 8,201 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Just use a bank account that will accept deposits in stealth names - keep it simple
Old 04-24-2014
Banned

Thanked 2,029 Times in 1,356 Posts
Longevity: 87%

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
Just use a bank account that will accept deposits in stealth names - keep it simple
Would this not be a waste of a new bank account? It would have to be a ton of money to take that risk and toss away a good bank account.

OP was just told to not change the info, it raises flags.

If she adds a new bank and waits for the verifications it just might limit it again.

If the name is really that close you might get by with depositing it?

Last edited by Sandy D; 04-24-2014 at 08:26 AM.
Old 04-24-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
Passed simple now, rsot.

OP has a compromised account

Old 04-26-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,484 Times in 1,192 Posts
Longevity: 91%

I think this is pushable and nothing to lose......the name change, at least for 1 letter and is usually routine for everyone, so why they refused you is a mystery...I mean they have the right to refuse anything they want as it is their game but if you get 1 letter changed on surname, it would help you banking a check.

If all fails, would offering to submit your real ID work? suppose that has been submited before, so how that would work out is unclear.

To me this is practically not a stealth acc, more like it's real details, so you can threathen legal stuff....carrying it thru prob not worth it for the money though....
Old 04-26-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,908 Times in 8,201 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBean View Post
Passed simple now, rsot.

OP has a compromised account

Bank would still work just to withdraw the money - or ask for check.

OP needs to learn stealth and move on