MC209 and opening a new account? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal

UK eBay & Paypal General discussions about eBay.co.uk Suspensions and Paypal.co.uk limited accounts. This forum is geared towards UK eBay & Paypal sellers.

Old 03-07-2018

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 59%
Default MC209 and opening a new account?

Hi, all.

About four years ago, when I knew I will be moving away from UK, I opened few stealth ebay and paypal accounts (everything is verified and was working at a time of leaving). Some of them I am still using with great succes (I use UK's IP's), but some of them I just left in case I will be needing them in future.

Around two years ago ebay sent me an email to the accounts that weren't used with MC209 - action required info (full email content below), but at that time I was quite busy travelling and just simply avoid/forgot it, thinking nothing will happen. Now when I tried to log in, it says the account no longer exist. It wasn't banned, or restricted - just simply since I haven't logged in for more than two years ebay decided to close it down.

Quote:
Hello XXX,

We noticed that you haven't signed in to your eBay account for quite some time, and we'd like to invite you back to buy and sell again. eBay's a great place to buy what you want, and sell what you have.

Unfortunately, since you haven't used your eBay account for a while, it will be deleted if you don't sign in within 30 days from the day this email was sent.

If you are not the account owner or the email address is no longer associated with this eBay account you do not need to contact us. We will delete this account in 30 days.

We've got some new information to help you get started again. Please visit the below link:
http://pages.ebay.co.uk/help/account...ngstarted.html

You can learn more about getting your questions answered, participating in discussion boards, and joining or starting a group. To find out more about getting help from our community resources, please visit the below link:
http://pages.ebay.co.uk/help/account/community.html

We appreciate your business and hope to have you back as part of the eBay community.

Regards,

eBay Customer Service
Unfortunately, I am expanding my sales now and will be needing those closed ebay accounts. And since stealth paypals linked with that closed accounts are still running and can be logged into, my question is - should I just open a new ebay account with the same email address and personal details as the one from closed account and link the same paypal account as before?

Or should I use a new email address to register on ebay (same personal data as before to match with paypal right?) and then connect/link it with those still operating stealth paypals?

I know it can be confusing, but hopefully someone can help me Paypal has been verified and has bank account attached, so I don't want to lose it.

Cheers!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-11-2018

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 36%
Default Re: MC209 and opening a new account?

I got the same thing about a year ago and didn't do anything. Then, recently, when I remembered I needed the account it was gone. I called them but they basically said I'd need to create a new account. Frustrating!