Notification of limited account access RXI034 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal

UK eBay & Paypal General discussions about eBay.co.uk Suspensions and Paypal.co.uk limited accounts. This forum is geared towards UK eBay & Paypal sellers.

Old 01-02-2010

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 85%
Default Notification of limited account access RXI034

I have been selling various items on ebay and today I recieved the Notification of limited account access RXI034.

My paypal is all verified, it is about 6 weeks old and I have been trading slowly till my paypal has been verified. This weekend I listed some sennheissers I sold a few untill than I get the Notification of limited account access RXI034.

They are asking for supplier invoices and contact details. I have these but they are from china.

Will this be OK to send to paypal?

why are they asking for this information?

what is the way forward from here. Any information would be great.

Please advise, regards
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-03-2010

Longevity: 83%

I my experience don't give the chines invoice for branded goods I did and they block my account and ebay account same time. better ask them for alternate and tell them that you buy these goods from a local supplier just make a dummy invoice for them I believe may work for them or use the internet search a busy supplier who do sennheissers as well just give them his information I am 100% sure that paypal will not call them to verifiy you as they just want to know that your source of goods is not ⊗⊗⊗⊗ and also even if they call the supplier I don't think the supplier will let them know about you as every one bound to not disclose your contact information and paypal is not a police or CIA even they are not a bank.

I will suggest call the UK sennheissers supplier and tell them that I am calling from paypal and I need "your" informatoin I bet they will not disclose so you can make an invoice on there name.

thanks

Last edited by aslam; 01-03-2010 at 11:07 AM.
Old 02-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by aslam View Post
I my experience don't give the chines invoice for branded goods I did and they block my account and ebay account same time. better ask them for alternate and tell them that you buy these goods from a local supplier just make a dummy invoice for them I believe may work for them or use the internet search a busy supplier who do sennheissers as well just give them his information I am 100% sure that paypal will not call them to verifiy you as they just want to know that your source of goods is not ⊗⊗⊗⊗ and also even if they call the supplier I don't think the supplier will let them know about you as every one bound to not disclose your contact information and paypal is not a police or CIA even they are not a bank.

I will suggest call the UK sennheissers supplier and tell them that I am calling from paypal and I need "your" informatoin I bet they will not disclose so you can make an invoice on there name.

thanks
are you sure about that ?
i also have same problem and trying to make Chinese invoice.because item location seems China on ebay.so,make invoice from another country name will seem fraud?
i made Chinese supplier doc before and they accepted only 2 times.
please advise.
Old 02-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by pleure View Post
are you sure about that ?
i also have same problem and trying to make Chinese invoice.because item location seems China on ebay.so,make invoice from another country name will seem fraud?
i made Chinese supplier doc before and they accepted only 2 times.
please advise.
If your item location in ebay is china then offcourse chiness invoice will work. My item location was UK and the didn't accepted it.

thanks
Old 02-18-2010

Longevity: 86%

just make an invoice for a wholesale lot of electrical goods

i would also advise not selling vero items until your paypal gets past the limit £1200