MC113 Notification of Limited Account Access What is this?? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal

UK eBay & Paypal General discussions about eBay.co.uk Suspensions and Paypal.co.uk limited accounts. This forum is geared towards UK eBay & Paypal sellers.

Old 01-27-2010

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 85%
Default MC113 Notification of Limited Account Access What is this??

Hello, i got a temporary limited accout for Ebay and paypal last week, they asked me to send in all documents who supplied me and what i did. I followed these instructions and they were happy with them however they wanted details of items dspatched lately so asked for 10 tracking numbers. As the items were just small i said i didnt have tracking numbers, so they advised me they would have to use feedback given. I said i cant wait that long so i re sent items to the customers, losing the money myself but this time i used post office track and trace and sent them the email. I called them today and a customer service rep agreed she had got the email and all was ok. Then an hour ago i got this

MC113 Notification of Limited Account Access

bare in mind, i had 400 feedback at 99.6% positive and no claims on my paypal account. The stuff i was selling was legal and i provided all info as it was on my account.

I then get an email

We have limited your eBay account as a precaution because our review of your account has identified an issue regarding its safe use.

As part of our efforts to provide a safe and secure environment for the online community, we regularly screen account activity. We never share exactly what gave us reason to place limitations on an account as this information could assist an individual, who may present a safety risk, avoid such limitations.

Please understand we're not accusing you of dishonest behaviour. Our top priority is to keep our online community safe, which is why we'd like to ask you for some further information.

If, once we review your further information, we're confident that the use of your account does not present a safety risk to our service and customers, we'll be happy to reinstate your account.

Here's what you need to do to resolve the limitations:

1. Log into your PayPal account.
2. Click on the 'Account' tab.
3. Click on the sub-tab 'Resolution Centre'.
4. Go to the 'Action' column.
5. Click on the 'Resolve' button to view the requirements and follow the instructions provided.

After we have gathered the necessary information, we'll review your account and notify you by email of our decision.

But when you go onto paypal you cant get on the action tab! what the hell is this, any idea? And what can i do they have held nearly 2k becuase they allowed me to take payements off customers for nearly 2 weeks and they kept all my ebay listings on so i kept making sales!

thanks
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-31-2010

Longevity: 86%

i would refund all your costumers and ask them to resend payment to another account, you might lose some sales from it but its better than having 2k stuck in paypal
Old 02-02-2010

what are they asking for now ?
Old 02-03-2010
Threadstarter  

Hello, nothing now mate, stopped answering altogether. I spoke to my powerseller rep and she said there should be no problems getting back on becuase there is nothing wrong with your account. I then rang Paypal and the 4th bloke who was of the same idea as the previous 3 and me! I had done nothing wrong. He then asked me to hold for about 4 or 5 minutes, when he came back on he said the reason for the limitation was because i had not got my items out within 24 hours and some had taken 2 weeks. This was true but before christmas we had a postal strike and after christmas i had about 250 orders over the holidays so the despatch did slow down a bit. However i only offered 2nd class post on the advert anyway, 5-6 days! when the majority were arriving in2-3 days i cant see why i was banned for this. He advised me to put in a complaint which i have done but still no answer and no way of getting the account back. 99.6% positive ratings were 9.8 - 9.8- 9.5 - 9.8 unbelievable, luckily for me i was offered a cracking job last week but if this was my full time job i would have been right up **** creek without a paddle! Cant see why they would do that to people,
cheers,
Jenko123
Old 01-07-2011

Longevity: 92%

I just got a MC113 on my best ebay account after my paypal account was limited, i sent some docs in, and provided tracking/invoice but did not provide ID as i was waiting to produce it. They did not even check the ID and just limited my account lol 180 days..

Last edited by kirkie; 01-07-2011 at 10:46 PM.