got MC064 MC 181 MC113 Notification - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal

UK eBay & Paypal General discussions about eBay.co.uk Suspensions and Paypal.co.uk limited accounts. This forum is geared towards UK eBay & Paypal sellers.

Old 10-30-2010

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 82%
Default got MC064 MC 181 MC113 Notification

I just got 3 emails about MC064 MC 181 MC113, and the account was suspended. and the paypal account linked to this account was closed 3 monthes ago. can anyone tell me what can i do next? shall i call ebay? and provide documents? thanks
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-30-2010

Longevity: 92%

what email did you get? post it so we can give you advice
Old 10-31-2010

Longevity: 78%

Hi i have been suspended from ebay and paypal for a year now and i want to get back on to do business once again but i dont know how to go about doing this

I have read how to make a bank account and than put this info into a paypal account using a different spelling or alteration of your name and address

but for ebay should i do the same change my address a bit and also my name and also i have confused how to get phone verification for ebay account

and does a paypal account need phone verifcation as well or not as last time i ddint have do do this

And also last thing how do i go about getting a prepaid card to verfiy my paypal deposits and verify my account

Thanks im from the UK by the way
Old 11-01-2010
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirkie View Post
what email did you get? post it so we can give you advice
for MC113 notice, please see below

We have limited your eBay account as a precaution because our review of your account has identified an issue regarding its safe use.

As part of our efforts to provide a safe and secure environment for the online community, we regularly screen account activity. We never share exactly what gave us reason to place limitations on an account as this information could assist an individual, who may present a safety risk, avoid such limitations.

Please understand we're not accusing you of dishonest behaviour. Our top priority is to keep our online community safe, which is why we'd like to ask you for some further information.

If, once we review your further information, we're confident that the use of your account does not present a safety risk to our service and customers, we'll be happy to reinstate your account.

Here's what you need to do to resolve the limitations:

1. Log into your PayPal account.
2. Click on the 'Account' tab.
3. Click on the sub-tab 'Resolution Centre'.
4. Go to the 'Action' column.
5. Click on the 'Resolve' button to view the requirements and follow the instructions provided.

After we have gathered the necessary information, we'll review your account and notify you by email of our decision.

Please note that any selling fees owed to eBay may become due and payable

We thank you for your prompt attention to this important matter.

Regards,

eBay Trust & Safety

BUT my paypal account had been closed. what can i do do next?
Old 11-01-2010

Longevity: 92%

If you paypal account its closed then i think you need to start again.
Old 11-09-2010

Longevity: 83%

You have to do the following thing.

1 - Open new windows user account
2 - change the IP address (buy O2,3 or Voda donle ) or get BT line and DSL modem with that you can change the IP every time you reset.
3 - buy voip phone (eg: Grandstream or SIP-4000) and create a new phone number on sipgate.co.uk - free phone service over your broadband link - voice over ip provider. for free and configure it in ip phone. if you are not good with it then call you phone line provider and ask them to change your number (expensive and not long term solution).

4 - Goto any bank and ask for new account if you have no creadit history ask for basic cash card account.

5 - Login to www.Entropay.com and make a virtual Creadit card.

Now you are ready to open a new paypal and ebay account.

6 - Login to ebay register a new account.

7 - Goto 192.com and search for a nearest to your bank sortcode address and register ebay with this address and iphone which I told you on step 3.

8 - ebay will ask you for payment method once you start selling. select create new paypal account

9 - Now give a new email address and register a paypal.

once it done it will back to ebay.co.uk (ebay is ready)

10 - Now goto paypal account and add a virtual creadit card with name and address which you got from 192.com it will be varified with no problem.

11 - Now add your new bank account and sort code regardless of what name you use in paypal it will be accepted and will work. even if your name is A and you paypal account is on B name.

after when you get small transactions try to lift the limit by clicking the link.

12 - paypal will call you on your IP phone number enter 4 digit code

13 - All done

golden rule.

1 - start sale as following

month sale band
1 - 2 300 - 500
2 - 3.5 500 - 1000
3 - 6 1000 - 5000
6 - 12 5000 - 12500+
12-18 12000-50000+
-------------------------------

thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam2010786 View Post
Hi i have been suspended from ebay and paypal for a year now and i want to get back on to do business once again but i dont know how to go about doing this

I have read how to make a bank account and than put this info into a paypal account using a different spelling or alteration of your name and address

but for ebay should i do the same change my address a bit and also my name and also i have confused how to get phone verification for ebay account

and does a paypal account need phone verifcation as well or not as last time i ddint have do do this

And also last thing how do i go about getting a prepaid card to verfiy my paypal deposits and verify my account

Thanks im from the UK by the way
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aslam For This Useful Post:
dogs26 (11-18-2010), siccspitz (11-10-2010)
Old 11-11-2010
Threadstarter  

many may thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by aslam View Post

2 - change the IP address (buy O2,3 or Voda donle ) or get BT line and DSL modem with that you can change the IP every time you reset.
3 - buy voip phone (eg: Grandstream or SIP-4000) and create a new phone number on sipgate.co.uk - free phone service over your broadband link - voice over ip provider. for free and configure it in ip phone. if you are not good with it then call you phone line provider and ask them to change your number (expensive and not long term solution).

4 - Goto any bank and ask for new account if you have no creadit history ask for basic cash card account.

7 - Goto 192.com and search for a nearest to your bank sortcode address and register ebay with this address and iphone which I told you on step 3.

8 - ebay will ask you for payment method once you start selling. select create new paypal account

10 - Now goto paypal account and add a virtual creadit card with name and address which you got from 192.com it will be varified with no problem.

11 - Now add your new bank account and sort code regardless of what name you use in paypal it will be accepted and will work. even if your name is A and you paypal account is on B name.

after when you get small transactions try to lift the limit by clicking the link.

13 - All done

golden rule.

month sale band
1 - 2 300 - 500
2 - 3.5 500 - 1000
3 - 6 1000 - 5000
6 - 12 5000 - 12500+
12-18 12000-50000+

thanks
Old 11-18-2010

Longevity: 77%

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgygood View Post
for MC113 notice, please see below

We have limited your eBay account as a precaution because our review of your account has identified an issue regarding its safe use.

As part of our efforts to provide a safe and secure environment for the online community, we regularly screen account activity. We never share exactly what gave us reason to place limitations on an account as this information could assist an individual, who may present a safety risk, avoid such limitations.

Please understand we're not accusing you of dishonest behaviour. Our top priority is to keep our online community safe, which is why we'd like to ask you for some further information.

If, once we review your further information, we're confident that the use of your account does not present a safety risk to our service and customers, we'll be happy to reinstate your account.

Here's what you need to do to resolve the limitations:

1. Log into your PayPal account.
2. Click on the 'Account' tab.
3. Click on the sub-tab 'Resolution Centre'.
4. Go to the 'Action' column.
5. Click on the 'Resolve' button to view the requirements and follow the instructions provided.

After we have gathered the necessary information, we'll review your account and notify you by email of our decision.

Please note that any selling fees owed to eBay may become due and payable

We thank you for your prompt attention to this important matter.

Regards,

eBay Trust & Safety

BUT my paypal account had been closed. what can i do do next?
i got the same email i did all the steps then they said appeal denied
Old 11-18-2010

Longevity: 77%

Quote:
Originally Posted by aslam View Post

13 - All done

golden rule.

month sale band
1 - 2 300 - 500
2 - 3.5 500 - 1000
3 - 6 1000 - 5000
6 - 12 5000 - 12500+
12-18 12000-50000+

thanks
hi there what about when paypal limit the aacount and ask for proof of address ?