UK New stealth account ready to go help and advice - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal

UK eBay & Paypal General discussions about eBay.co.uk Suspensions and Paypal.co.uk limited accounts. This forum is geared towards UK eBay & Paypal sellers.

Old 03-18-2014

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 58%
Default UK New stealth account ready to go help and advice

Hi guys, just like to say you guys on here are amazing the way that you have helped so many people.

This is my first stealth account.

Just want to know if I have everything set-up right before I dive in.

I have an e-savings Reward account on-line with Barclay's Bank, this is an on-line savings account, this account is in my real name and address, I will add this account to PayPal to my stealth name and address which is slightly different to my real details.

I have opened an account with entropy with my stealth name and address for PayPal verify.

I have purchased a Pay as you go unlocked Mobil phone and purchased a unregistered sim card that receives texts and calls without loading funds to the sim.

I am using a TalkTalk router that is recognised by eBay that I will use on the regular windows user for purchases from my closed seller account where I am still able to purchase items.

I have a second Router from TalkTalk that I will connect to the new user on windows when I log in to the stealth accounts on eBay and PayPal that will give me a different IP address to sell.

Do you think I am ready to go with this?

Also it is difficult having to swap routers every five munities to change my IP, and because we have to keep our IP close to the hundred miles, all the VPN providers that I have tried seem to give an IP on London which is several miles from where I live, would like some help with this as I am using local addresses.

I thank you in advance the people on this forum are the best
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-18-2014
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 71%
Default Re: UK New stealth account ready to go help and advice

I do hope you haven't opened an Entropay account with false details.
Old 03-18-2014
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoneOther View Post
I do hope you haven't opened an Entropay account with false details.
Not done that yet. Just opened an account not added my name or address yet.
Do I add my real name and address to Etropay?
Old 03-18-2014
Executive [VIP]

Yes, it is a criminal offence to open bank/card accounts with false information.

Also, you probably don't need two routers if your IP is dynamically assigned. Have you checked?

IP location is not an issue in the UK

Your on the right track with your plan but you need to grasp some basic fundamentals before proceeding any further.
Old 03-18-2014

Longevity: 65%

Quote:
Originally Posted by clivetwo View Post
Not done that yet. Just opened an account not added my name or address yet.
Do I add my real name and address to Etropay?
Yes, think of it like a bank. Use your real details.
Old 03-18-2014
Subscribed [VIP]

I have tried with the same Barclays account as you, but it wouldn't work when I tried to verify a stealth eBay.
Old 03-18-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Hi guys, just like to say you guys on here are amazing the way that you have helped so many people.

This is my first stealth account.

Just want to know if I have everything set-up right before I dive in.
Always great to read a post where someone is thinking out the right steps.

Quote:
I have an e-savings Reward account on-line with Barclay's Bank, this is an on-line savings account, this account is in my real name and address, I will add this account to PayPal to my stealth name and address which is slightly different to my real details.

I have opened an account with entropy with my stealth name and address for PayPal verify.
I would suggest a basic account rather than a e-saver for paypal needs.
Be careful with entropay. You must make the main account with your real details. You fund that card. Then you use at least £5 to fund the VCC for paypal You only need to use the numbers of that card to attach to your stealth paypal. No need for names/address, just numbers. entropay dodnt like named vccs. That is important to know.

Quote:
I have purchased a Pay as you go unlocked Mobil phone and purchased a unregistered sim card that receives texts and calls without loading funds to the sim.

I am using a TalkTalk router that is recognised by eBay that I will use on the regular windows user for purchases from my closed seller account where I am still able to purchase items.

I have a second Router from TalkTalk that I will connect to the new user on windows when I log in to the stealth accounts on eBay and PayPal that will give me a different IP address to sell.

Do you think I am ready to go with this?
You must ensure your IP is different. Below I added two files to help. What about your new stealth address & name. Have you sorted that????

Quote:
Also it is difficult having to swap routers every five mintues to change my IP, and because we have to keep our IP close to the hundred miles, all the VPN providers that I have tried seem to give an IP on London which is several miles from where I live, would like some help with this as I am using local addresses.

I thank you in advance the people on this forum are the best
So long as your IP is in the British Isles, the location can be miles from your actual address. That is not an issue.

To help with matters stealth, please consider using these two files
http://www.aspkin.com/forums/multipl...cel-sheet.html
AND
http://www.aspkin.com/forums/multipl...-stealths.html

both were made by users here & are great to help with stealth.

Sounds good so far what you are doing.
Good Luck
Old 03-19-2014
Threadstarter  

Hi Guys just want to say your feedback has been amazing and much appreciated thanks.

This is where I am now.

Scrapped the Barclay e-savings reward account and the entropy vcc.

Opened a Barclay’s current account in my own name and address of course, plus added the NICKNAME I will be using on PP and EB to the account, this will give me a visa debit card with the real name and nickname that I will use to verify PP correct?

I have an unregistered sim card with no credit on it that receives incoming texts and phone calls, I have a new nickname and address, and at this address I have got access to.

I have a new user with my nickname on windows and if I turn off my router for at least 1 hour I get a new ip address which is checked and monitored by the excel file provided by the links from
GreenBean thanks GreenBean for that.

So what do you think, how am I standing now? Is the debit card ok to use.

Thanls
Old 03-19-2014
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Hi Guys just want to say your feedback has been amazing and much appreciated thanks.

This is where I am now.

Scrapped the Barclay e-savings reward account and the entropy vcc.

Opened a Barclay’s current account in my own name and address of course, plus added the NICKNAME I will be using on PP and EB to the account, this will give me a visa debit card with the real name and nickname that I will use to verify PP correct?

I have an unregistered sim card with no credit on it that receives incoming texts and phone calls, I have a new nickname and address, and at this address I have got access to.

I have a new user with my nickname on windows and if I turn off my router for at least 1 hour I get a new ip address which is checked and monitored by the excel file provided by the links from
GreenBean thanks GreenBean for that.

So what do you think, how am I standing now? Is the debit card ok to use.

Thanls
Not advised to use the debit card from the bank account as it will probably not pass AVS. This is why Entropay is advised for that purpose.

The name on the card is irrelevant, it is the address it is registered to that is the important aspect.
Old 03-19-2014
Threadstarter  

This is where a lot of people are getting confused when it comes to the credit card point, so let’s see if we can clear this up now.

Entropay in stealth name and address (no)

Entropay in real name and address (yes)

Debit/ Credit Card in real name and address with nickname attached (no)

Can withdraw funds from PP to Barclay's current account (yes)

This is what I now understand, am I correct?

Last edited by clivetwo; 03-19-2014 at 05:43 PM.
Old 03-19-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Now you have it.

The bank issued card is better not to be used because of the AVS issue.

Entropay covers our stealth needs fine.