major ebay-paypal problem PLEASE HELP - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal

UK eBay & Paypal General discussions about eBay.co.uk Suspensions and Paypal.co.uk limited accounts. This forum is geared towards UK eBay & Paypal sellers.

Old 05-08-2014

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 57%
Default major ebay-paypal problem PLEASE HELP

hi can some one please help with the following problem...........I created several user accounts and continiusly changing the IP. ebay and pay pal was going brill. I even managed to clear and take my money out. during this time I was using a 3G dongle.....THEN

I changed my dongle to 4G, created more user acconts then all of a sudden all my stealth accounts started shutting down....... to the point if I created a stealth account within half hour it was shut down got the usual MC99 suspension, plus anything I put up would not go up on ebay instantly as it did previously...........THEN

My ebay accounts stopped linking to my paypal accounts. I cleared all history from IE, Mozilla and google but it would still not connect.....last week I created 10 stealth accounts and every single one of them was shut down.

Please can anyone help me out what to do????? Ive read somewhere that ebay can possibly get my MAC address from my dongle that's why they have shut everything down, even though I have a new IP address???

thank you in advance.

Last edited by TGMT²; 05-08-2014 at 11:39 PM. Reason: not proven ???
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-08-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,365 Times in 1,526 Posts
Activity: 29%
Longevity: 85%
Default Re: major ebay-paypal problem PLEASE HELP

I don't know what is causing your accounts to go down but there was a temporary issue on ebay uk which prevented you from linking ebay and paypal together.

You would carry out the process to link the accounts as normal but when done, the link wasn't there. I experienced this on Tuesday and Wednesday of this week. Problem resolved itself by Thursday.

Regarding accounts going down, was the IP definitely changing all the time on the new dongle?

Another likely reason was selling on new accounts with paypal not being properly linked to the ebay. I didn't get this because I didn't list anything until the accounts were linked.

Last edited by Ebayorbust; 05-08-2014 at 11:48 PM.
Old 05-09-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by bored164 View Post

Please can anyone help me out what to do????? Ive read somewhere that ebay can possibly get my MAC address from my dongle that's why they have shut everything down, even though I have a new IP address???

In order to get a new IP address you need a new or edit your MAC address I edited my MAC address and got a new IP address
Old 05-09-2014
Subscribed [VIP]

Send a message via Skype™ to black_label

Quote:
Originally Posted by HassanO View Post
In order to get a new IP address you need a new or edit your MAC address I edited my MAC address and got a new IP address
Hve you read the guide? They can't see your MAC address at all. However, it sounds like your going on a listing spree on all your accounts. Are you putting variations on the listings? Listing different categories for each account?

If not, then you have probably been identified by eBay/PP as someone who is capable of making multiple accounts. They could have possibly banned your IP range.
Old 05-09-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,069 Times in 2,169 Posts
Longevity: 81%

I have no idea what caused this, but I would examine CLOSELY what happened when you switched from 3G to 4G. The solution might be to switch back, although it would be much better to find out the EXACT reason this is happening.
Old 05-09-2014
Subscribed [VIP]

Send a message via Skype™ to black_label

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffweico View Post
I have no idea what caused this, but I would examine CLOSELY what happened when you switched from 3G to 4G. The solution might be to switch back, although it would be much better to find out the EXACT reason this is happening.
I honestly can't think of any reasons why changing from 3G to 4G would result in suspension. Like jeff said, examine everything, not just the data but your habits and how "acted" on each account while you were on ebay and paypal.
Old 05-11-2014
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 62%

You didnt mention using different accounts or different browsers between account-use. Only after you were fried. In that case thats your problem.

Also, not only normal cookies, but flash cookies should be cleared.

Much easier to have separate accounts or virtual machine software.