Ebay and Paypal Stealth Account Help Please! - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal

UK eBay & Paypal General discussions about eBay.co.uk Suspensions and Paypal.co.uk limited accounts. This forum is geared towards UK eBay & Paypal sellers.

Old 12-21-2014

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 54%
Smile Ebay and Paypal Stealth Account Help Please!

Hi there, sorry to bother you beforehand and I hope that someone would be able to help me.

I've been reading the forum about stealth accounts and before I go on and create one I wanted to be fully aware of its working process and whether I have grasped the idea.

What I have to do
- Change IP
- New Mac User name
- Create a bank account (with my real details)
- Find a VCC - Right I have a question about the VCC, I am based in the UK and I heard that Entropay is a used one to verify paypal. I saw that some of you have stealth accounts for over 4+ years if I am not mistaken suggesting that you are quite aware of these details. Would you mind clarifying this part of the process for me as I am not sure whether I should use stealth names and addresses for the VCC or my real name as it would be on my current bank account ? If I use stealth names etc. will they ask for verification details like ID's and stuff and if they do how am I suppose to answer them back.

- After VCC I guess its creating a Paypal account using the stealth name, address etc but my real sort and account number as they don't share info in between pp and the banks
- Then Ebay account, which is going to have some selling limits I guess ? Is there a way of increasing those limits and also can I link Paypal and Ebay with the VCC ?

If I have missed something please make a note. The people in these forums are my only help and I hope that I will be able to receive some.

I will be very very grateful if you can just clarify these parts for me as I am one of the recent victims and because they play dirty I said I would follow their rules then and play even worse! Scumbags..

Sorry for the long message.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-21-2014

Longevity: 55%
Default Re: Ebay and Paypal Stealth Account Help Please!

All the answers to your questions can be explained through posts on the forum..ie- vcc must be opened with real details and in the stealth guide.
My suggestion would be for you to read the stealth guide and spend some time familiarising yourself with posts within the forum. These two things would be a great starting point.

My even stronger suggestion would be to say that now is probably a bad time to start an account and sell straight away, if thats your plan. Christmas week is not a good time for new accounts :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by UK_Seller View Post
Hi there, sorry to bother you beforehand and I hope that someone would be able to help me.

I've been reading the forum about stealth accounts and before I go on and create one I wanted to be fully aware of its working process and whether I have grasped the idea.

What I have to do
- Change IP
- New Mac User name
- Create a bank account (with my real details)
- Find a VCC - Right I have a question about the VCC, I am based in the UK and I heard that Entropay is a used one to verify paypal. I saw that some of you have stealth accounts for over 4+ years if I am not mistaken suggesting that you are quite aware of these details. Would you mind clarifying this part of the process for me as I am not sure whether I should use stealth names and addresses for the VCC or my real name as it would be on my current bank account ? If I use stealth names etc. will they ask for verification details like ID's and stuff and if they do how am I suppose to answer them back.

- After VCC I guess its creating a Paypal account using the stealth name, address etc but my real sort and account number as they don't share info in between pp and the banks
- Then Ebay account, which is going to have some selling limits I guess ? Is there a way of increasing those limits and also can I link Paypal and Ebay with the VCC ?

If I have missed something please make a note. The people in these forums are my only help and I hope that I will be able to receive some.

I will be very very grateful if you can just clarify these parts for me as I am one of the recent victims and because they play dirty I said I would follow their rules then and play even worse! Scumbags..

Sorry for the long message.
Old 12-22-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Welcome to the forums.

Entropay cards will auto match to whatever stealth name and address you use, hence it's a great service.

As for limits...best to let limits naturally grow.

stealth guide will serve you well
Old 12-22-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

You only need to add the numbers of the entropay vcc to the stealth paypal. never worry about the name or address then.

What ISP are you using for stealth?

May be easier to get a dongle instead of the hassle of changing the mac address.
Old 12-23-2014
Threadstarter  

Will be creating a one account for now so i will just change my IP address.

Thank you so much for the answers, very helpful.

Does the vcc help me lift my paypal limits or i need docs ?

I am gojng to be using my 65 years old granddads details.

Last edited by JamesNorth101; 12-23-2014 at 07:32 AM.
Old 12-23-2014
Threadstarter  

Also, is there a way of managing your stealth ebay through your phone once you have changed your IP ? Or through your everyday Network ? I have unlimited Internet on my phone and would be good if I can still manage any messages or what so ever from my phone if I am not at home?

In terms of the docs that I mentioned. i meant docs that are made to pass Paypal to lift withdrawing and money coming in limits. I know they cost about £50, but because I have advanced skills in photoshop I was planning to use my grandads details(His passport for identification which will not need any tweaking and I will produce a billing statement on photoshop with his name as he is based in Bulgaria and put his name to show that currently he is living in the UK with a Bulgarian Passport). Let me know whether that would be ok, there is no reason why it shouldn't be.

Thanks guys
Old 12-23-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

1. Never rely on one account.

2. VCC and bank will help with initial limits - docs may be requested later, can never be 100%.

3. WHY are you using granddad's info? Learn stealth - don't blow his info
Old 12-23-2014
Threadstarter  

Because, it will save me spending £50 for someone to produce docs for Paypal, he will never use paypal in his life anyway. And if I produce those docs for myself I wouldn't want to use someones picture there as it doesn't feel right to me.

So by saying learn stealth what do you exactly mean ? Keep ordering those kind of documents or is there another way?
Will appreciate it. Thank you

and I am openning up 1 account for now just to see how things gonna go and what kind of obstacles I am going to encounter.

Last edited by UK_Seller; 12-23-2014 at 08:22 AM.