Help creating New eBay & PayPal stealth accounts in UK - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal

UK eBay & Paypal General discussions about eBay.co.uk Suspensions and Paypal.co.uk limited accounts. This forum is geared towards UK eBay & Paypal sellers.

Old 07-08-2016

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 50%
Default Help creating New eBay & PayPal stealth accounts in UK

Hi,

So I've recently purchased the stealth guide and have been reading through all that, but I still have a few questions and could use a little more advise.

I run a number of legitimate accounts currently, but would like to begin setting up some stealth accounts for if/when my others are lost.

I have a few questions I hope you guys can help with -

1. I didn't see anything in the guide about using a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name, only a variation of your name, nick name or a family or friends name with permission. I don't see these options working for me, and was wondering if it is possible/successful to use a made up name? And if so, how would I provide documents or verify the accounts? Could the accounts be made in the name of a business rather than a person?

2. The address, I cannot involve other people via using their address with permission. And I assume accounts cannot be registered in PO Box addresses, so how can I get around that?

I'm sure I had some other questions but my heads gone blank now - I'll probably come back to that once I've read through the guide some more

Thanks
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 07-08-2016
just_smile

Longevity: 0%
Default Re: Help creating New eBay & PayPal stealth accounts in UK

1. A made up name is fine. All issues can be overcome with regards to proving your name.

2. Use a real residential address. Some people find empty homes using websites such as rightmove.

You can attach a po box as a returns Addrees if you will be getting returns. You can add that separately at the returns address section of ebay.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
rsot (07-08-2016)
Old 07-08-2016
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 50%

Quote:
Originally Posted by just_smile View Post
1. A made up name is fine. All issues can be overcome with regards to proving your name.

2. Use a real residential address. Some people find empty homes using websites such as rightmove.

You can attach a po box as a returns Addrees if you will be getting returns. You can add that separately at the returns address section of ebay.
Thanks for your help with that. Regarding a made up name, how can I provide details such as ID and Utility bills when needed by PayPal? I mean, obviously I know what must be done, but where can I get this done? PM me if preferred

Thanks
Old 07-08-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACA2015 View Post
Thanks for your help with that. Regarding a made up name, how can I provide details such as ID and Utility bills when needed by PayPal? I mean, obviously I know what must be done, but where can I get this done? PM me if preferred

Thanks
IF it comes down to providing ID docs, there are good people around to assist - you should actively pm longstanding members for advice - don't wait to be pm'ed and be EXTRA careful about random pm's soliciting this kind of business