eBay UK - Managed Payments ? How will we stealth ? - Page 13 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Managed Payments > UK Managed Payments

UK Managed Payments Discussions related to UK eBay Managed Payments

Old 07-02-2020
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 33%
Longevity: 93%
Default Re: eBay UK - Managed Payments ? How will we stealth ?

Out of interest what was your previous username here? You're tone is very familiar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pathos View Post
Far too much one line anger and abuse towards others from that member. Shows a weakness of character to me so not someone I would trust myself, but others may, and as they say, 'every little helps' though, so the more posters who don't belong to the 'executive' club commeting on similar is more valuable to me. Hence my comments.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 07-02-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 5,197 Times in 3,996 Posts
Activity: 27%
Longevity: 63%

Quote:
Far too much one line anger and abuse towards others from that member. Shows a weakness of character to me so not someone I would trust myself, but others may, and as they say, 'every little helps' though, so the more posters who don't belong to the 'executive' club commeting on similar is more valuable to me. Hence my comments.
Seriously...
Old 07-02-2020
Executive [VIP]

I was more pointing to the abuse part of your message given how you have conducted yourself. I guess that was lost on you. Meh.

Trust or dont trust who you wish. Only thing I have ever asked from you is to stop saying things are a certainty and scaring members when they are not.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JamesNorth101 For This Useful Post:
Freakzilla (07-02-2020), rdavidson (11-22-2020), WestHammer (07-06-2020)
Old 07-02-2020
Executive [VIP]

Out of interest how do I portray myself?

Quote:
Indeed.

I definitely can't see why you have the issue of allowing me the freedom to choose who I feel I can trust, and who I can't, when potentially, my business is at stake.

I definitely won't trust someone who portrays themselves the way that guy does, but in the same way, someone may not trust me for how they perceive me. Thats just life. You gotta be cool with allsorts otherwise it gets a bit hectic and you can start shouting at people abusively lol.
Old 07-02-2020

Activity: 1%
Longevity: 39%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freakzilla View Post
As some drag queen / Edward scissor hand Freddy Kruger Freakzilla kinda character

And I vouch for what James has said although we’ve had our differences there is no “agenda” being pushed here, he did pm me last week with the same info

Good luck to everyone, I genuinely hope things work out good (or even better) with this new system coming
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to StealthHarry For This Useful Post:
JamesNorth101 (07-02-2020), Pathos (07-02-2020)
Old 07-02-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freakzilla View Post
https://youtu.be/Vao5rn7OHPo

This is tinsoldier, I was being nice when I said Carlton leach

This is how tinsoldier is on Aspkin forums

He don’t spare no one :D
Old 07-02-2020
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthHarry View Post
As some drag queen / Edward scissor hand Freddy Kruger Freakzilla kinda character

And I vouch for what James has said although we’ve had our differences there is no “agenda” being pushed here, he did pm me last week with the same info

Good luck to everyone, I genuinely hope things work out good (or even better) with this new system coming
Old 07-03-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,365 Times in 1,526 Posts
Activity: 30%
Longevity: 85%

Quote:
I haven't heard any FULLY Stealth accounts being accepted, only real detail variation ones.

I may have missed it in the threads thought, so would like to hear some folk chime in.
Numerous client accounts verified in the last few days but then I have a "vested interest" so probably best to discount what I'm saying.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ebayorbust For This Useful Post:
Bigblackdog (07-06-2020), JamesNorth101 (07-03-2020), WestHammer (07-06-2020)
Old 07-03-2020
Threadstarter  

Activity: 21%
Longevity: 40%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebayorbust View Post
Numerous client accounts verified in the last few days but then I have a "vested interest" so probably best to discount what I'm saying.
Can the clients reading this message PLEASE confirm this and put all of our minds at ease.

I can't believe they can't spend 2 seconds to just say "yep I got through" on one of these threads.
Old 07-03-2020
Executive [VIP]

The vast bulk of clients that we sell to are not active forum posters.
Old 07-03-2020
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by james_112233 View Post
Can the clients reading this message PLEASE confirm this and put all of our minds at ease.

I can't believe they can't spend 2 seconds to just say "yep I got through" on one of these threads.
Like some of you say, I'm an account seller and can't be trusted. I'm not going out my way to ask folk to post on here to placate you and Pathos.

Freakzilla is one of my clients but you've already ruled him out as untrustworthy.

I find this whole situation quite laughable. A week or so ago, account sellers and execs were being accused of "being too quiet" and "not contributing". I also read one comment that none of us could possibly sell on ebay, instead choosing to "make a few quid" selling accounts instead.

Whilst some of you chose to speculate a load of bollox I, along with many of my colleagues chose to wait and actually see what happened. Documentation started to get reviewed around a week ago now which is why folk are now posting about it. It's a shame that when we did, we got hit with this level of mistrust. And you wonder why many experienced members don't bother their arse to help?????

I'm certainly not on here touting for anyone's business. I've got months of work lined up at the moment working with mostly existing clients.

I'm sure you guys with the trust issues will manage to find a solution eventually.

Last edited by Ebayorbust; 07-03-2020 at 03:46 AM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ebayorbust For This Useful Post:
Bigblackdog (07-06-2020), JamesNorth101 (07-03-2020), StealthHarry (07-03-2020), WestHammer (07-06-2020)
Old 07-03-2020

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 60%

I bought many accounts from Ebayorbust, and I have successfully had 1 account verified for eBay managed payments. Going for another account to be verified this weekend. Took eBay about 5 days to verify my stealth account. All eBay ask for is a passport and bank statement with the account number and sort code clear on the statement.

Last edited by madison66s; 07-03-2020 at 04:12 AM.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to madison66s For This Useful Post:
brassmonkey (07-03-2020), Ebayorbust (07-03-2020), JamesNorth101 (07-03-2020), james_112233 (07-03-2020), pward33 (05-06-2021), WestHammer (07-06-2020), ZainJ (07-21-2020)
Old 07-03-2020
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by madison66s View Post
I bought many accounts from Ebayorbust, and I have successfully had 1 account verified for eBay managed payments. Going for another account to be verified this weekend. Took eBay about 5 days to verify my stealth account. All eBay ask for is a passport and bank statement with the account number and sort code clear on the statement.
Appreciate you taking the time to respond.

Quote:
There's one for you. Take him at his word or don't, I couldn't really care less.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ebayorbust For This Useful Post:
madison66s (07-03-2020), WestHammer (07-06-2020)
Old 07-03-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebayorbust View Post
Like some of you say, I'm an account seller and can't be trusted. I'm not going out my way to ask folk to post on here to placate you and Pathos.

Freakzilla is one of my clients but you've already ruled him out as untrustworthy.

I find this whole situation quite laughable. A week or so ago, account sellers and execs were being accused of "being too quiet" and "not contributing". I also read one comment that none of us could possibly sell on ebay, instead choosing to "make a few quid" selling accounts instead.

Whilst some of you chose to speculate a load of bollox I, along with many of my colleagues chose to wait and actually see what happened. Documentation started to get reviewed around a week ago now which is why folk are now posting about it. It's a shame that when we did, we got hit with this level of mistrust. And you wonder why many experienced members don't bother their arse to help?????

I'm certainly not on here touting for anyone's business. I've got months of work lined up at the moment working with mostly existing clients.

I'm sure you guys with the trust issues will manage to find a solution eventually.
Ebayorbust ... you've got an attitude problem buddy. Chill. Can't be good for the blood pressure.

Even when i've bought from you in the past you just lashed out with your response. Where a simple "no I can't do that" would have sufficed. Don't know whether other customers pissed you off that day but you were rude.

In this thread you're saying i've ruled out Freakzilla ... where did I say I didn't believe him ?

And i'm glad someone else has now finally taken the time to respond it adds a lot of weight to everything.
Old 07-03-2020

Great news, congratulations on being accepted

Good luck to all making this hurdle
Old 07-03-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by madison66s View Post
So just to clarify is the name stealth on the account ? or did you use a real name that matches your bank account but made up address ?
Old 07-03-2020

I’m sure he’s referring to complete stealth details

I don’t wanna talk about the restricted stuff openly but when submitting docs just use your brains, same with PayPal the way we do
Old 07-03-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthHarry View Post
I’m sure he’s referring to complete stealth details

I don’t wanna talk about the restricted stuff openly but when submitting docs just use your brains, same with PayPal the way we do
I understand but what about the banking hurdle later down the line if they need to dip in to the bank account for refunds.

It's good that we can get through with proper stealth details but we still need to wait and see now whether we can choose credit card or not. On Etsy we can choose credit card for refunds which is what I'm hoping will be the case with ebay.
Old 07-03-2020
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Ebayorbust ... you've got an attitude problem buddy. Chill. Can't be good for the blood pressure.

Even when i've bought from you in the past you just lashed out with your response. Where a simple "no I can't do that" would have sufficed. Don't know whether other customers pissed you off that day but you were rude.

In this thread you're saying i've ruled out Freakzilla ... where did I say I didn't believe him ?

And i'm glad someone else has now finally taken the time to respond it adds a lot of weight to everything.
Sorry, that wasn't directed at you.

It was you that didn't believe what I was saying. Anyway don't worry, I'll take my bad attitude off this thread and leave you guys to it.
Old 07-04-2020

Quote:
I understand but what about the banking hurdle later down the line if they need to dip in to the bank account for refunds.

It's good that we can get through with proper stealth details but we still need to wait and see now whether we can choose credit card or not. On Etsy we can choose credit card for refunds which is what I'm hoping will be the case with ebay.
In my opinion (opinion not fact), It wouldn’t make sense for them to constantly dip in to the bank for minuscule amounts as I’m sure they’re is either a fee - and if there is no fee the banks will definitely not like it for personal accounts

I don’t see that as much of a hurdle unless, UNLESS they strictly want business bank accounts and not personal or savers

That’s when there’s really going to be a problem - if Ayden goes along the same route as PayPal we’ll be fine (bit of a nuance some accounts will get burned but we’ll be fine overall) if they go the amazon route might still be a way but much harder
Old 07-05-2020

Longevity: 80%

Quote:

I have had various "paperwork" and accs from EBOB they have been accepted with MP.
Old 07-06-2020

Longevity: 25%

I just bit the bullet and changed all my stealth account details to all my proper details, as I've never had an issue with eBay it was always Paypal, and all they asked me was for a scan of my DL (or Passport but I currently don't have one) & to link my nominated bank account for payout (in my real details) to eBay by logging into it via eBay.

It's all looking good so far and I seem to be accepted. I know my account is no longer stealth but at least I get to keep the account (hopefully), but accepting Paypal Payments will be my next hurdle I think, as PayPal will surely limit the one I currently have attached to eBay, as it's still in stealth mode lol

We shall see what happens

Kind regards,

Bumbles.
The Following User Says Thank You to Bumbles For This Useful Post:
ross88 (07-06-2020)