Questions about Banks and Cards - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Managed Payments > UK Managed Payments

UK Managed Payments Discussions related to UK eBay Managed Payments

Old 10-04-2022

Activity: 24%
Longevity: 67%
Default Re: Questions about Banks and Cards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nimble View Post
So what would be your tips? Obviously if you are inclined to share?
Yes of course I will share my tips I want everyone to be back on eBay. My method for creation is below

1) new user account
2) new ip (using my own router turning it off/on for new ip)
3) my real name and date of birth
4) previous address lived at which is on my credit report. If you only lived at one address you can change address through online banking it will appear on your credit report when you change address back to your home address the new address will still stay on your credit report which is good for eBay.
5) EE SIM card 99p free phone number on the back (don’t have to top up either)
6) savings account Santander, Halifax, Lloyds, Bank of Scotland and TSB savings accounts is what I use
7) revolut disposable cards for printing labels off through paypal check out as a guest. This way you get your funds when customer receives order.
8) yahoo or gmail account both are good

That’s my set up. Once you have a set up you need to test the account to make sure it’s strong.

I list straight away on the account. I type in random item in eBay search box example would be car part, drill, tv stand. I then put items sold between £50 and £100 used items.

I scroll to last page which is roughly 3 months old listing. I copy image, title, description and list it around £30+ with paid postage. I list it for 7 days auction.

Once the item sells 2 hours later I will cancel order. I wait 2 hours because in this time frame you can get 3 emails.

Email 1) reactivate your eBay account
Email 2) we couldn’t verify your identity
Email 3) your account is suspended

These are normally triggered between 30 mins and 2 hours. If you don’t get these emails after 2 hours you know your account is good.

After the item is sold 3 days later eBay will send deposits to your bank account. Once you receive the deposits to your bank account input them into eBay.

Once you have confirmed your bank account your ready to list your own item.

Btw I only create personal accounts and not business accounts. Personal accounts are more relaxed with cancelling an order and you don’t have seller dashboard or metrics to worry about.

I’m sure this will help you out
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to samspalace For This Useful Post:
ddone99 (01-20-2023), Evander (10-05-2022), Nimble (10-06-2022)
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-05-2022
Threadstarter  

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 9%

Quote:
Originally Posted by samspalace View Post
3) my real name and date of birth
4) previous address lived at which is on my credit report. If you only lived at one address you can change address through online banking it will appear on your credit report when you change address back to your home address the new address will still stay on your credit report which is good for eBay.
Are you saying that You are able to register several times with 3&4?

I thought it's mandatory to use different data for stealth accounts. My real 3&4 account was banned without reason. Can I use my real data again in a new account?
Old 10-05-2022

Longevity: 10%

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaiJin View Post
YOu can't use a textme or voip ... textme is known for the longest time to be problematic.
I guess you live outside of the US too. How did you get a non-VOIP phone number?
Old 10-05-2022
Threadstarter  

well I did that, I created a new account with real details (reused from a previous ban account), new real phone number, IPBurger, Multilogin, item between 30 - 40 pounds and after 32 minutes "Your account has been suspended ... permanently suspended because of activity that we believe was putting the eBay community at risk".

I'm lost.
Old 10-05-2022

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evander View Post
well I did that, I created a new account with real details (reused from a previous ban account), new real phone number, IPBurger, Multilogin, item between 30 - 40 pounds and after 32 minutes "Your account has been suspended ... permanently suspended because of activity that we believe was putting the eBay community at risk".

I'm lost.
Yes you can create an account using your name date of birth and previous address on your credit report.

Don’t use the same address which got previously banned with managed payments it won’t work.

Maybe try using a dongle or changing ip on your router. It works perfectly for me every single time.
Old 10-06-2022
Threadstarter  

Thanks for the tips Samspalace, I'll try again without proxies. I hope it works.
Old 10-06-2022

Activity: 86%
Longevity: 46%

you can easily use your address which was banned on MP if it was not for heavy violations. for example suspension for failed verification is not a problem you can just reuse similar details on another account if they are correct , and if you pass verification you will not be suspended
The Following User Says Thank You to murdered_by_ebay For This Useful Post:
rsot (10-06-2022)
Old 10-06-2022

Activity: 12%

Quote:
Are you saying that You are able to register several times with 3&4?

I thought it's mandatory to use different data for stealth accounts. My real 3&4 account was banned without reason. Can I use my real data again in a new account?
As far as I am aware, and can be confirmed by reading the stealth guide, your real name and DOB can not be reused, not sure how sam got away with it.

I created an account in my dads name with his real details apart from the address, on a brand new device, IP sim etc, but I made the mistake of putting my real name on managed payments where it asks for name of the bank holder. The account was banned within 30 minutes of listing a generic toy.

I personally believe everything should be new and no previous details should be reused.
Old 10-06-2022

Quote:
Once the item sells 2 hours later I will cancel order. I wait 2 hours because in this time frame you can get 3 emails.

Email 1) reactivate your eBay account
Email 2) we couldn’t verify your identity
Email 3) your account is suspended
What do CS ask you when you contact them to reactivate your account?

what about

Email 4) Important information regarding your payouts

?
Old 10-06-2022

Quote:
As far as I am aware, and can be confirmed by reading the stealth guide, your real name and DOB can not be reused, not sure how sam got away with it.

I created an account in my dads name with his real details apart from the address, on a brand new device, IP sim etc, but I made the mistake of putting my real name on managed payments where it asks for name of the bank holder. The account was banned within 30 minutes of listing a generic toy.

I personally believe everything should be new and no previous details should be reused.
Your name and date of birth can be re used I have multiple accounts in my real name date of birth and address on my credit report.

I created another account last Thursday with my name and previous address lived at. If you think of it the only thing is the same is your name and date of birth everything else is different.

You can do this with PayPal as well but PayPal is be lenient where you can use any real address.
Old 10-06-2022

Quote:
Originally Posted by murdered_by_ebay View Post
you can easily use your address which was banned on MP if it was not for heavy violations. for example suspension for failed verification is not a problem you can just reuse similar details on another account if they are correct , and if you pass verification you will not be suspended
Yes this is 100% correct! This happened on 3 of my accounts I created on 3 different phones all got suspended with in 30 mins.

A month later I created the accounts on my laptop new user with router and these accounts same details as last accounts are still active now.
Old 10-06-2022

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigLad View Post
What do CS ask you when you contact them to reactivate your account?

what about

Email 4) Important information regarding your payouts

?
They will ask you what are your goals on eBay? Where do you get your stock from? What do you plan on selling? How much will you be selling for? This email is only hit on an account with in 30 mins if eBay can’t verify you. You can pass it by answering questions but you can also be suspended.

Email 4: I’ve not received this message and the reason why is because I don’t rely on one account I have multiple accounts and all accounts are verified. If your eBay account is not verified then this is when you will get this email. It’s normally down to your bank not being verified.
The Following User Says Thank You to samspalace For This Useful Post:
BigLad (10-07-2022)
Old 10-06-2022

Quote:

The account you created with your dads permission. Was the address a real address? Was it an address which was not suspended before?

How much did you list the toy for? If you listed it to cheap your account will be suspended.

Also if you think about it. You moved to a different address and used your name date of birth and new address you moved to you wouldn’t have any issues creating a new account it’s the same if you re use an address on your credit report which was not suspended.
Old 10-07-2022

Activity: 86%
Longevity: 46%

Quote:
Yes this is 100% correct! This happened on 3 of my accounts I created on 3 different phones all got suspended with in 30 mins.

A month later I created the accounts on my laptop new user with router and these accounts same details as last accounts are still active now.
random suspension of new accounts do not count as real suspensions at all. you can use the same details again without problems. they just suspend people randomly and do not blacklist details. in my previous post I meant other suspensions that are not random
The Following User Says Thank You to murdered_by_ebay For This Useful Post:
ddone99 (01-20-2023)
Old 10-07-2022
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,935 Times in 8,226 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by murdered_by_ebay View Post
random suspension of new accounts do not count as real suspensions at all. you can use the same details again without problems. they just suspend people randomly and do not blacklist details. in my previous post I meant other suspensions that are not random
Nice feature of MP
Old 10-07-2022

Activity: 12%

Quote:
The account you created with your dads permission. Was the address a real address? Was it an address which was not suspended before?

How much did you list the toy for? If you listed it to cheap your account will be suspended.

Also if you think about it. You moved to a different address and used your name date of birth and new address you moved to you wouldn’t have any issues creating a new account it’s the same if you re use an address on your credit report which was not suspended.
Yep real address, not suspended before, toy was around 19.99 a lego set.
My name and address was previously suspended and i believe is blacklisted.

On a separate note, are we allowed to ask Ebay to give us all info they have on us under GDPR regulations?
Old 10-07-2022

Quote:
They will ask you what are your goals on eBay? Where do you get your stock from? What do you plan on selling? How much will you be selling for? This email is only hit on an account with in 30 mins if eBay can’t verify you. You can pass it by answering questions but you can also be suspended.

Email 4: I’ve not received this message and the reason why is because I don’t rely on one account I have multiple accounts and all accounts are verified. If your eBay account is not verified then this is when you will get this email. It’s normally down to your bank not being verified.
I've received this email a couple of times even before the bank has been added

"Once the item sells 2 hours later I will cancel order. I wait 2 hours because in this time frame you can get 3 emails. "

Also, what does this mean? How do you know you will sell 2 hours later?

Last edited by BigLad; 10-07-2022 at 01:43 PM.
Old 10-07-2022
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigLad View Post
"Once the item sells 2 hours later I will cancel order. I wait 2 hours because in this time frame you can get 3 emails. "

Also, what does this mean? How do you know you will sell 2 hours later?
I think he means that 2 hours is enough time to see if you are ban or not. In my case 32 minutes are enough.

At the moment I have one account live thanks to samspalace's advices, i Will see in a couple of days if I can sell some items everyday without ban.
The Following User Says Thank You to Evander For This Useful Post:
sax4 (10-07-2022)
Old 10-07-2022
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,551 Times in 2,204 Posts
Activity: 50%
Longevity: 91%

Quote:
I'm sure now that the problem were the voip numbers. I use websites that give you a temporary number for verification purposes, I understand now why my accounts were banned at the moment of start selling despite of using good proxies.

I bought some SIM cards for testing purposes, I hope this time works.

Thanks again for all your advices.
As long as they are real phones with sim cards , it'll work.
I'd even go as far as asking the provider to put my "name" and "zip code"
under the account.
The Following User Says Thank You to SaiJin For This Useful Post:
Evander (10-08-2022)
Old 10-07-2022

Quote:
I think he means that 2 hours is enough time to see if you are ban or not. In my case 32 minutes are enough.

At the moment I have one account live thanks to samspalace's advices, i Will see in a couple of days if I can sell some items everyday without ban.
This is amazing news to hear I’m happy I was able to help you out.

I did a test account last Thursday in my name, date of birth and previous address used. Once the random item sold I got hit with ID request and deposits.

Checked my credit report soft check was done on clear score when I created the eBay account and another soft check was done on credit karma once the item sold. Not sure why I was asked for ID. Could be I changed address on my credit report a day after I created the eBay account. But my ID passed on the account and it’s been more than 24hrs.

This has never happened to me before failed on 2 accounts before using random address and real address I didn’t live at. But this time it passed.

Third time lucky I guess just need to confirm deposits now.

Just keep trying new methods everyone eventually it will work for you.
The Following User Says Thank You to samspalace For This Useful Post:
Evander (10-08-2022)
Old 10-07-2022

Quote:
Yep real address, not suspended before, toy was around 19.99 a lego set.
My name and address was previously suspended and i believe is blacklisted.

On a separate note, are we allowed to ask Ebay to give us all info they have on us under GDPR regulations?
What IP did you use for your account?
Old 10-08-2022
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,935 Times in 8,226 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Allowed, for sure - will they reply or "agents" have an idea to reply? Kind of iffy