Import heads up to any new stealthers! - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal > UK PayPal Talk

UK PayPal Talk General issues related to UK Paypal

Old 11-22-2020

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 21%
Default Import heads up to any new stealthers!

When making an account, I noticed a UI / systems change for how you add bank details. By default, they ask for your bank company e.g HSBC and then redirect you to log in to your bank online and sync using a third-party company - in a similar way to how you sync with QuickBooks. Goes without saying do not do this! You have to go through and cancel the sync then go back to the money page click verify bank, then click do it manually and it will give you the option to receive code through deposit as usual. Confirming via logging in to your bank online = name and other info exposed.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-22-2020

Activity: 8%
Longevity: 41%
Default Re: Import heads up to any new stealthers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by diablo44 View Post
When making an account, I noticed a UI / systems change for how you add bank details. By default, they ask for your bank company e.g HSBC and then redirect you to log in to your bank online and sync using a third-party company - in a similar way to how you sync with QuickBooks. Goes without saying do not do this! You have to go through and cancel the sync then go back to the money page click verify bank, then click do it manually and it will give you the option to receive code through deposit as usual. Confirming via logging in to your bank online = name and other info exposed.
Is this referring to managed payments ?

Nobody has confirmed whether you can get through with a made up name, dob, address and docs. So stealthing is actually near impossible at the moment unless you are lucky enough to still be using paypal.

There is another thread with a user 'rafiq007' who has lost around 4-5 accounts trying different variations ... real name, but ⊗⊗⊗⊗ dob / address etc and it hasn't worked.

Because of that I did exactly as above, put in all my real info in my stealth account. Name, address, dob and used trustily to link my hsbc. Got verified within 2 hours and received payments from sold items 3 hours after that. Just waiting for my first deposit but so far so good. Looks like they are allowing banned users from many years ago back on. And they should. A life time ban is the most pathetic thing ever, lots of people make mistakes and learn from it. The majority of sellers on here would love to be back with real details.
Old 11-22-2020
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 21%

Great to hear that man! I am talking Paypal which has introduced bank link via online login as default < - you add bank company e.g HSBC in this case and before adding sort code or anything you are now redirected to HSBC online login page to sync.

Goes without saying with a true name + details then linking via online login is not an issue. I use a different name on the bank and just see it as better practice if doing so to go with deposit verification option and have the 1$ withdrawal go on the card - a VCC that matches my f*** info.

Last edited by diablo44; 11-22-2020 at 01:27 PM.
Old 11-22-2020

Activity: 8%
Longevity: 41%

Oh right ... we're talking about paypal here ? may be the account sellers on the forum can chime in then.
Old 03-20-2021

Longevity: 52%

Hey diablo, i tried this with a monzo account and starling few weeks back, it didnt let me add the accounts and kept giving errors (i cant recall wording). the only way was the sync option. Has anyone been successful in manual add? if so what banks?

i didnt pay much attention then so got limited... not making the same mistakes again!
Old 03-20-2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by james_112233 View Post
Is this referring to managed payments ?

Nobody has confirmed whether you can get through with a made up name, dob, address and docs. So stealthing is actually near impossible at the moment unless you are lucky enough to still be using paypal.

There is another thread with a user 'rafiq007' who has lost around 4-5 accounts trying different variations ... real name, but ⊗⊗⊗⊗ dob / address etc and it hasn't worked.

Because of that I did exactly as above, put in all my real info in my stealth account. Name, address, dob and used trustily to link my hsbc. Got verified within 2 hours and received payments from sold items 3 hours after that. Just waiting for my first deposit but so far so good. Looks like they are allowing banned users from many years ago back on. And they should. A life time ban is the most pathetic thing ever, lots of people make mistakes and learn from it. The majority of sellers on here would love to be back with real details.
Agreed, i hope this is so! back then did they keep your account details open or physically closed you down? nowadays they wont let you close a limited account, for cross reference purposes i imagine, so all your details are still in the system. So im womdering how you adding all this info worked out well... none the less good luck!
Old 03-24-2021

funnily enough i spoke to a friend who referred me here. he has an account he bought form here 7 years ago and never used much. He had to call PP to change his number last week. Once done he was advised his account was limited and passed to limitations who confirm this had been done 5 years agp, but the account WAS NOT limited and he withdrew money out?

So this could mean some sort of glitch in their system? technically you are still limited their side but are actually not