eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   US Managed Payments (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/us-managed-payments/)
-   -   Managed payment account suspended (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/us-managed-payments/134579-managed-payment-account-suspended.html)

Soundofsilence 12-15-2020 07:25 PM

Re: Managed payment account suspended

I will be the last to join MP. :) :D

nguyenvo55574 12-17-2020 12:34 PM

Hi, example if account suspended from 12/10/20. So when will payment release to bank ( after order fulfill and delivered 100%).
Tks u

jakelow128 12-17-2020 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nguyenvo55574 (Post 1131493)
Hi, example if account suspended from 12/10/20. So when will payment release to bank ( after order fulfill and delivered 100%).
Tks u

my funds are still locked even though they have been delivered

nguyenvo55574 01-16-2021 08:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robin Hood of Amazon (Post 1096300)
Hello, I have an encouraging update. I received my money exactly 3 months after suspension. So it seems we are good on that issue since I was suspended for VERO, so any other suspensions you should definitely be getting your money. On an ODD note, the money was deposited to a different bank account than the one I had attached to managed payments. I had closed the bank account a couple of months ago because I didn't have any hope of getting my money and because I owed ebay over 6k in seller fees. Shhhh So when I received the email that my payout was on the way I just figured it would come back as unable to deposit but it was deposited into another account from the same bank that I had opened only a week ago and that had npo connection to my suspended account. STRANGE

hello, hope i can discuss you on Inbox, i have same problem MC011 and Suspended and dont know when will receive payout

roselow 02-02-2021 01:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moscutter (Post 1097229)
Had a similar experience, account suspended... Then one day randomly admist all their " we know this is challenging times" emails. I received a "we have sent your payout" and it was the rest of the funds. .Like others, account was perma suspended.

How long was you money on hold until they released it?

DesignerInc 05-06-2021 12:42 PM

This is the response I got from eBay about the same problem:

e funds can be released to you when the following criteria is met: All invoices are current and No unresolved undelivered items within 60 days and No outstanding eBay Money Back Guarantee cases When all 3 of those things are met we can manually release the funds. 60 days begins from the date of suspension.

selling4life 05-13-2021 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robin Hood of Amazon (Post 1087813)
Well I got this response today from managed payments. Thank you so much for reaching out. I am so sorry to hear that you were unable to receive your funds before your suspension. I would be happy to provide you some information.

Your payouts will continue to fail due to the suspension placed on your account. Since this suspension is indefinite this means that we cannot lift this. Even in the even of unreceived funds. If the funds cannot be received within 30 days, the remaining funds will be reversed back to the buyers for the orders in the attempted payout.

We understand this is not an ideal resolution but we thank you for your previous partnership and wish you all the best with your endeavors.
So if I understood correctly the customer get there item and a refund, ebay gets there fee, and I get the finger. Lovely.

I have a ton of buyer account and sometimes those het suspended as well. And those situations when they're items in my order basket eBay will opt to give the buyer both the item and my money. That's from a buyer's perspective. So I assume they are doing the same thing here but with the shoe on the other foot. At least then I had PayPal as a recourse in a buyers situation

selling4life 05-13-2021 11:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robin Hood of Amazon (Post 1088084)
From what I understand is that i'm not getting my money back. Not 30 days or 90 days or 180 days. Customer gets there money back. Here I another response from them. Thank you for reaching out once more.

It appears we have provided you correct and all information that we can at this time. Please keep in mind that in order to have the funds pushed out to your bank, the account would need to be reinstated. This is the absolute only way that funds can be processed. Since there is not a possibility of being reinstated, the funds will site in your available for payout until it has timed out. At that point, any additional funds will go back to the original payment method. We understand that this is not an ideal situation. eBay takes security on our site very seriously. When we make a decision to part ways with a seller, it is not a decision that is taken lightly.

As our previous agent informed you, your account posed too much risk for our site that we have decided to part ways indefinitely. This includes taking no further action on the account for any reason.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Thanks,
eBay

Wow! They are getting more pissy in their responses than what they use to. They use to tell you to f-off in a nice pleasant way. Now, they are frighin mesn and nadty. Wow,! I unf-ing believable!!

Runnynose 05-14-2021 02:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robin Hood of Amazon (Post 1079769)
So I got my one and only managed payment account suspended today with around $1500 stuck in the account. It says on top of the payments page "Your payouts are currently on hold because your eBay account is suspended. You'll start getting paid again when your account is reinstated." They are not giving me any options to reinstate my account. It was suspended for VERO. My question is, when will I get my $1500, if ever? I know with paypal it's 6 months and you get your money. That has always been the case, but managed payments?

I did read if MP can not be processed within a 30 day period for whatever reason it is reversed back to sender. I've been on this MP research 2 days strait but I did read that. I do hope it's not the case!

james_112233 05-14-2021 03:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robin Hood of Amazon (Post 1096300)
Hello, I have an encouraging update. I received my money exactly 3 months after suspension. So it seems we are good on that issue since I was suspended for VERO, so any other suspensions you should definitely be getting your money. On an ODD note, the money was deposited to a different bank account than the one I had attached to managed payments. I had closed the bank account a couple of months ago because I didn't have any hope of getting my money and because I owed ebay over 6k in seller fees. Shhhh So when I received the email that my payout was on the way I just figured it would come back as unable to deposit but it was deposited into another account from the same bank that I had opened only a week ago and that had npo connection to my suspended account. STRANGE

Just to clarify even though you closed an account eBay automatically deposited the funds to another bank account with the same bank without you providing any details ?

rsot 05-14-2021 04:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by selling4life (Post 1153443)
I have a ton of buyer account and sometimes those het suspended as well. And those situations when they're items in my order basket eBay will opt to give the buyer both the item and my money. That's from a buyer's perspective. So I assume they are doing the same thing here but with the shoe on the other foot. At least then I had PayPal as a recourse in a buyers situation

Interesting buyer experience - why were your suspended a few times on those accounts?

Isaac 05-18-2021 10:37 AM

I called eBay about my suspended MP account and funds on hold. They say it will be paid out after 60 days from suspension.

arron 05-18-2021 03:35 PM

I got one of my MP accounts suspended today. That is a stealth account I got enrolled in MP about 4 weeks ago and a week ago I got a notice saying that my MP account is being reviewed, then I contacted MP CS today and they said the account is suspended permanently. I have about $800 in the account and they said it is going to be processed as escheatment to the state government after 180 days.

I guess there is no way I can claim the money by then so I'll take the loss.

But just don't know why this happened, I got only 1 negative feedback over the last 120 days since I got this account and no outstanding buyer request to deal with.

Only thing I can think of is the mismatch name in payment bank account and the different state that I ship things from compared to my register address (I ship from NY while the account is from MI).

lfisch 05-18-2021 04:34 PM

My selling privileges were indefinitely suspended on the 8th of April. After many mind-numbing conversations with the reps, I have come to the conclusion that I will receive my money after 60 days. In theory, I should receive a payout from eBay on the 7th of June. I will update you when that date passes. By the way, I was suspended after I received the dreaded MC011. Let's hope I can eventually get this account reinstated as this was my mom's account =}-

Glamoriza 05-18-2021 05:40 PM

İn this case eBay told us you can't sell Vero anymore 😑😑

Runnynose 05-20-2021 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by james_112233 (Post 1087887)
Crazy.

So Paypal takes it all under their AUP.

eBay lets their customers have a free item and free money so they continue to come back to ebay to shop.

From a buyers perspective that is fantastic news. From a sellers ... it just gets harder and harder to sell online on these platforms. Moral of the story here is to stop selling digital products. It's just too risky.

It's not just digital it's ALL PRODUCTS.

nufan0000 05-26-2021 01:58 PM

guys i have waited 60 days and still not release my funds, it is bullsh*T. I am on the phone with them and seeing if they release it, I don't care about getting the account reinstated but my concern is the funds I have in the account

Glamoriza 05-26-2021 03:27 PM

Quote:

So I got my one and only managed payment account suspended today with around $1500 stuck in the account. It says on top of the payments page "Your payouts are currently on hold because your eBay account is suspended. You'll start getting paid again when your account is reinstated." They are not giving me any options to reinstate my account. It was suspended for VERO. My question is, when will I get my $1500, if ever? I know with paypal it's 6 months and you get your money. That has always been the case, but managed payments?

sorry to hear that I have the same problem with eBay MP, I'm already contacted their customer service and got this reply from them it seems that i will get my hold payments after 60 to 72 days

Hello *********,

Thank you for contacting us regarding the suspension of your account. As we mentioned previously, we do not make decisions like this lightly, so we have spent some time reviewing your case.

Building a trusted marketplace is our first priority. As such, we suspend/restrict any account that poses a risk to that trust. Your account has been suspended because the pattern of activities we have witnessed present a risk to our eBay community.

As previously mentioned, this suspension is permanent. You will not be able to participate in any buying and/or selling activities on eBay. In addition, any other accounts you own, or that are associated with this account, will also be suspended/restricted.

Regarding on your remaining payment or payouts that has been hold, you will only receive it after 60-72 days for compliance actions. This is to ensure the successful fulfillment for all the all items you have sold prior on this suspension as well as ensure that there will be no after sales issues.

While we know this is not the response you wished to receive, there is no further opportunity for appeal on this decision.

Kind regards,

Jimboy N.

eBay Trust and Safety

lfisch 05-28-2021 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lfisch (Post 1154044)
My selling privileges were indefinitely suspended on the 8th of April. After many mind-numbing conversations with the reps, I have come to the conclusion that I will receive my money after 60 days. In theory, I should receive a payout from eBay on the 7th of June. I will update you when that date passes. By the way, I was suspended after I received the dreaded MC011. Let's hope I can eventually get this account reinstated as this was my mom's account =}-

UPDATE: After 50 days my money was released to my bank account.

MiamiPrimo 05-31-2021 07:38 PM

Managed Payments account suspended on May 27th. No details in the MC011 e-mail of how to get it resolved. I was told I would get an e-mail in 5 days with additional details. Any idea what will be in the e-mail? I'm a new seller with high revenue due to high quantity of similar items. I will keep you up to date weekly.

gigpants29 06-09-2021 01:07 AM

Quote:

Do you have an update for this forum on what happened?

Isaac 06-10-2021 05:29 AM

After 3 month at most if your identity is verified. If not, money may be sent to your state as eschetment.

MiamiPrimo 08-06-2021 12:24 PM

Received funds exactly 60 days after notice of suspension.

OhNoIGotBanned 08-14-2021 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nufan0000 (Post 1155282)
guys i have waited 60 days and still not release my funds, it is bullsh*T. I am on the phone with them and seeing if they release it, I don't care about getting the account reinstated but my concern is the funds I have in the account

Hello, have you received them now?

chaomengstyle 08-15-2021 01:46 AM

I heard that under normal circumstances, the remaining money will be sent in about 60 days.

AngelRXO 08-17-2021 02:48 AM

Just wanted to let anyone know because I was looking for an answer to this.. after being restricted my funds were released about 60 days after my restriction.. I haven’t appealed yet but am going to in the next week or so.. wish me luck

rsot 08-17-2021 05:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AngelRXO (Post 1166618)
Just wanted to let anyone know because I was looking for an answer to this.. after being restricted my funds were released about 60 days after my restriction.. I haven’t appealed yet but am going to in the next week or so.. wish me luck

Best of luck :thumb:

Jake2443 08-20-2021 03:30 AM

I know this is a US thread. I am in the UK and have had my account banned permanently, tried appealing and nothing, only realised after that my home address and paypal address are different(never updated paypal when I moved).

Anyway I made a sale and now have money stuck in managed payments. I spoke to ebay who said several times that 60 days from suspension money will be automatically sent to my bank.

60 days is today and no money has been sent. Is it exactly 60 days does anyone know or could it be sent later today or have I been lied to?

Any help appreciated

rsot 08-20-2021 05:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jake2443 (Post 1166988)
I know this is a US thread. I am in the UK and have had my account banned permanently, tried appealing and nothing, only realised after that my home address and paypal address are different(never updated paypal when I moved).

Anyway I made a sale and now have money stuck in managed payments. I spoke to ebay who said several times that 60 days from suspension money will be automatically sent to my bank.

60 days is today and no money has been sent. Is it exactly 60 days does anyone know or could it be sent later today or have I been lied to?

Any help appreciated

Welcome to the forum - all the best as you master stealth :thumb:

Possibly 60 business days?

Jake2443 08-20-2021 07:03 AM

Thank you :)

murdered_by_ebay 08-20-2021 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jake2443 (Post 1166988)

Any help appreciated

what was the suspension text saying? did you upload an ID?

Bigj2987 09-16-2021 11:16 AM

So is it likely you'll receive your funds if you get suspended or is it like PayPal where its gone?

Bigj2987 09-20-2021 11:48 AM

So does your identity need to be verified to receive it? How many people receive it without identity verified?

vigilantex69 09-28-2021 05:35 PM

My managed Payments account, 100% legit with full details and SS and I got nuked with a MC999

murdered_by_ebay 09-28-2021 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vigilantex69 (Post 1171075)
My managed Payments account, 100% legit with full details and SS and I got nuked with a MC999

new accounts get kicked all the time , you need to call in

and of course it is better to open many new accounts , the more the better

you open 200-300 accounts and can easily get 10-20 strong accounts out of it

vigilantex69 09-30-2021 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by murdered_by_ebay (Post 1171081)
new accounts get kicked all the time , you need to call in

and of course it is better to open many new accounts , the more the better

you open 200-300 accounts and can easily get 10-20 strong accounts out of it

On managed payments? No way...

PepsiCoin 09-30-2021 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vigilantex69 (Post 1171389)

so, what's your plan now?

PepsiCoin 10-01-2021 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vigilantex69 (Post 1171389)

no response? oh well I won't care any more. good luck

irahs 12-26-2021 11:04 PM

Quote:

I was checking this forum to see if MP is worth coming back to ebay, looks like it isn't

rsot 12-27-2021 05:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by irahs (Post 1180192)
I was checking this forum to see if MP is worth coming back to ebay, looks like it isn't

Worth it if your business model is profitable and legitimate...