Business VERO Question? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > Suspensions & Reinstatement Talk > VeRO

VeRO Verified Rights Owner discussions

Old 11-13-2014

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 54%
Default Business VERO Question?

Hi everyone.

I have a couple business ideas I want to implament in some new accounts. These are ideas that are created by me. I plan on actually opening up a separate website to sell these products too, but thats a different topic altogether.

OK so I really have never ventured into VERO and registering it with eBay or Paypal before. Is there some simple things to know I should stay away from before talking with eBay?

I assume once I register say product A, hypothetically speaking say that account gets suspended say 6 months later, I wouldn't be able to sell that same product ever again, correct?

These ideas I have can really make me some money so I want to have the best approach possible.

This forum is flooded with successful business people. Can any of you shed some light for me?

Thanks
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-13-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,935 Times in 8,226 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%
Default Re: Business VERO Question?

Are your ideas copyrighted? registered?
Old 11-13-2014
Threadstarter  

Nope. Should I copyright first then go to eBay to register them? I honestly have never stepped into this field before and am new. I plan on buying a book, doing research about actually operating the business plans I have successfully.

I guess I'm mainly just curious about how I go about this the best way with eBay.

If it helps non of my products would ever be considered high risk, or will ever be sold over 50 dollars. Its really just the volume I would be selling that would be making me the profit. Competition on eBay is scarce so its perfect for eBay, me creating my own site is going to obviously more complex as everything will be ME, no eBays marketplace to help.

Forgive me for my ignorance.

Last edited by TGMT²; 11-14-2014 at 08:26 PM. Reason: multiple posting for post count
Old 11-14-2014
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 8%
Longevity: 66%

If you are trying to create your own brand go through the proper channels. Depending on the product Amazon might be a better fit to start on. But if you have anything correlated to something that resembles a trademark or copyright it won't work.
Old 11-14-2014
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by vogeltron View Post
If you are trying to create your own brand go through the proper channels. Depending on the product Amazon might be a better fit to start on. But if you have anything correlated to something that resembles a trademark or copyright it won't work.
Ok sounds good. Is there a particular reason you would recommend Amazon over eBay? I have had some interest in learning stealth Amazon as unfortunately I had a issue a while back and am limited from them too.

Its unique to me, so I could copyright it and have complete control over the product. I suppose I should start reading about the steps in achieving that goal.

Thanks
Old 11-14-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,069 Times in 2,169 Posts
Longevity: 81%

Is this a physical product, or something like a written manual?

If it is a physical product, you could be talking about a patent, trademark and/or copyright. If it is a book, or a movie, then it would probably just be a copyright.

Is this product being delivered via UPS/USPS (physical delivery)?
Old 11-14-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldstealth View Post
I have a couple business ideas I want to implament in some new accounts. These are ideas that are created by me. I plan on actually opening up a separate website to sell these products too, but thats a different topic altogether.

Thanks
You have to be 1000% sure you are the actual creator.

Ideas may already be existing that were made by others.

You should consider legal advice from a professional who will aid you in obtaining the rights to go on to sell these.

You will need funds to do this.
Old 11-14-2014
Threadstarter  

Its physical. I mean really its because of this forum that has birthed the idea of stemming away from eBay if possible. I would be creating my own website, really actual making a business. I sell used clothing which is cool I make good money but to actually manufacture my own product and sell would mean I have complete control over everything.

I never ever in my wildest dreams thought I would be venturing into this ...

So many successful people on here, their inspiration just rubbed off on me.

Maybe its too complex for a simple response but do you have any websites/books that you found useful in learning the steps needed to patent, trademark these ideas I have?

Like I said its nothing over 50$ dollars. Its the simple fact that my service is currently in high demand and with my unquie approach I really can capitalize off it.