help with appeal. - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 04-12-2016

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 59%
Default help with appeal.

hi i have been selling for around 6 months on one of my stealth accounts i had perfect mey metrics. around 1200 orders with only 2 defects. on 09th march 2016 i went abroad and whilst i was abroad i had limited internet access in the 2 weeks from 09th march - 25th march i had 10 a-z claims opened against me. this led to amazon suspending my account i appealed this decision. amazon asked for an action plan on how i will ensure customers do not receive defective items i provided an action plan saying i will check items etc. now they have sent me the following email

We appreciate the information you have provided. However, a review of your account indicates buyers have received defective/faulty items.

The current plan of action that you have provided is not viable to address the above issue.

If you remove a new item from its packaging to do a quality control check,then the item cannot be sold as new again.

Before we can consider reinstatement of your selling privileges, please provide us with a detailed plan of action to address the above issue. We will then review your plan and determine whether to reinstate your selling privileges.

For information on creating and submitting your plan, search on “Appeals for Suspended or Blocked Accounts” in seller Help.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Now i would greatly thankful if you can help me in what i could reply
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-12-2016

Longevity: 55%
Default Re: help with appeal.

Have you informed them that you were out of the country for 2 weeks and that those defects only occurred while you were away?
Old 04-12-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,370 Times in 1,528 Posts
Activity: 29%
Longevity: 85%

The items were defective. It isn't really anything to do with being on holiday.

Tell them you have visited your supplier's factory. You have discussed in detail your customer's complaints regarding the specific defects (whatever they are) and the factory has made the relevant changes to their production processes to eliminate these problems, etc, etc.

OP, it really isn't that difficult. Just use a bit of common sense. All Amazon are looking for is that steps have been taken to resolve the issues.
Old 04-12-2016
Threadstarter  

there was two issues they were concerned with one was the defective items and second the unresponsiveness to customers. i wrote that i have employed a new individual who will be dealing with customer service, i had no internet connection abroad but now i have contacted my service provider and got a package where internet works throughout the world.

to defects i had wrote i will check each item before sending out and when receiving stock. they replied when will these action plan be put in place i replied saying its already active then they replied saying items are not new if you have checked them
Old 04-12-2016
Threadstarter  

I have wrote a detail appeal but still getting same response same email returned
I am willing to pay someone to help me reinstste my account.
Old 04-12-2016
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 10%
Longevity: 73%

Try sending an email to Christopher North at managingdirector@amazon.co.uk and fully explain your situation. Make sure you include your account details which is the full name and email address. You should receive a response within 3-5 days.
Old 04-12-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

All the best blawal - Amazon can be very strict once you have been identified as a problem seller.
Old 04-12-2016

Longevity: 50%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jigsaw View Post
Try sending an email to Christopher North at managingdirector@amazon.co.uk and fully explain your situation. Make sure you include your account details which is the full name and email address. You should receive a response within 3-5 days.
The email is most likely still correct but christopher north is no more
Good riddance