Confronting a buyer in person, The Ebay Fantasy. - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 06-25-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 82%
Default Re: Confronting a buyer in person, The Ebay Fantasy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pothos View Post
I also want to do revenge to some greedy buyers. For example, sent them to collection or hire someone to hack their computer. However, I do not have the resources to do this. Collection agency probably won't care such small amount of money. Some days these terrible buyers just get me very mad and I feel the same as solefoodbk. However it is probably not worth the time to visit that deadbeat buyer. Is there a place we can share the bad buyer list?
I did not read that right :D
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 06-25-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,069 Times in 2,169 Posts
Longevity: 81%

Quote:
Originally Posted by pothos View Post
I also want to do revenge to some greedy buyers. For example, sent them to collection or hire someone to hack their computer. However, I do not have the resources to do this. Collection agency probably won't care such small amount of money. Some days these terrible buyers just get me very mad and I feel the same as solefoodbk. However it is probably not worth the time to visit that deadbeat buyer. Is there a place we can share the bad buyer list?
I wouldn't share a bad buyer list unless I knew who I was sharing with. There could be consequences for doing something like that.

As for collection agencies, no ethical collection agency will accept your business unless you can prove that a debt is owed. This would not be a debt, it really is a disputed issue. And most agencies are looking for businesses that can send them hundreds, or thousands of files.
Old 06-25-2015

Longevity: 82%

Quote:
Originally Posted by solefoodbk View Post
Alright now I haven't done this myself, just yet.

I got this guy who left me negative on a newish account that I spent ALOT of time working on. I did get the negative removed, after the 4th rep I talked to.

The guy after buying it immediately sent me a message "when are you shipping this"? I replied back thinking okay hes impatient w/e...

Well he then gets the item and then says I lied about the listing blah blah blah.
I respond to him via ebay message and ask why would you give me a negative, did I offend you etc. etc.

He replies back almost instantly which kinda leads me to believe he just is one of those negative human beings that wants to spread the negativity to whomever he is contact with. He keeps messaging me but I won't respond to him because I know he just wants to argue which is pointless. I did block him but as we all know once a message is started they can always still message even when blocked.

Now hes only about 1 1/2 hour away from where I live. I'm VERY tempted to take a bus out to his home and just confront him and see what happens. I know we ALL have had this fantasy in one way or another..

He made me waste 3 hours out of my day and it would be VERY rewarding to see him coward in front of me if I do this.

Has ANYONE ever done this?

I don't have intentions to have anything become physical, I just would like to have man to man conversation ....without a computer to hide behind
I would not do this. It won't work in your favor. To get revenge you need to ask Revenge himself. I like having a little more fun without getting bloody sometimes.

Instead, send him a personal revision request. Take a brick a write on it "revise it" in a few days do another window with another brick "remove it now". Then in two weeks another one "last chance". Then send him a revision request via ebay, lol.

Or you can monitor him, log his daily routine and habits. Then sneak inside his home and remove his negative feedback yourself.

You can also visit his home and offer him free internet with free setup & installation included. Then ask him if you can see what's his internet speed like on his pc. When you get on his pc start coughing and ask for some water with ice. You will have 2 minutes to revise the feedback yourself.

All jokes aside move on and forget it.
Old 06-25-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,069 Times in 2,169 Posts
Longevity: 81%

It will cost you some money, but you COULD send him some poop anonymously!

https://www.ipoopyou.com/about-us
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jeffweico For This Useful Post:
Dufus (06-28-2015), Gman91189 (06-27-2015), kittylove (06-29-2015), revenge (06-25-2015), solefoodbk (06-25-2015)
Old 06-25-2015
Threadstarter  

Activity: 31%
Longevity: 58%

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffweico View Post
I wouldn't share a bad buyer list unless I knew who I was sharing with. There could be consequences for doing something like that.

As for collection agencies, no ethical collection agency will accept your business unless you can prove that a debt is owed. This would not be a debt, it really is a disputed issue. And most agencies are looking for businesses that can send them hundreds, or thousands of files.
Ethical and collection agency do not belong next to each other jeff

lol
Old 06-25-2015
Threadstarter  

I'm over it.

I thought about it and there is to many negatives that can occur. Of course I DID think of the positives unlike ....most of you. (cough cough jeff)

I had a 14 day return policy offered so hes going to probably return it. I will wait as LONG as POSSIBLE to refund him the money. I already left him "negative feedback". He CAN'T leave me any because he already did and I got it removed. hahaha

All in all I pretty much win, so I can't complain.

He did waste my time and caused me stress but oh well...

The poop idea might just happen though.

Or I egg his house.... hmmm....ideas ideas ideas.....

Last edited by solefoodbk; 06-25-2015 at 10:19 PM.
Old 06-26-2015

Keep in mind that most people in this world are tough behind a computer screen. It's easy to do, because they have the "you can't get me" attitude

Go for it. Go to his house or apartment and camp out. Get a visual on him. If you feel you can take him (you have to know for a fact, not afraid of physical contact ) then go for it. Confront him. 90% of the people in this world are afraid of physical contact, never been in a fight etc... Those guys are usually in jail
Old 06-26-2015

Longevity: 79%

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamerguy View Post
Keep in mind that most people in this world are tough behind a computer screen. It's easy to do, because they have the "you can't get me" attitude

Go for it. Go to his house or apartment and camp out. Get a visual on him. If you feel you can take him (you have to know for a fact, not afraid of physical contact ) then go for it. Confront him. 90% of the people in this world are afraid of physical contact, never been in a fight etc... Those guys are usually in jail
yeah, go lol fight him. Probably get accused of a hate crime....
Old 06-26-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by james13v View Post
yeah, go lol fight him. Probably get accused of a hate crime....
That's right, come to my house!
Old 06-26-2015

Longevity: 78%

Quote:

I know someone that did that for real and sent a van load of horsemanure to someones door cash on delivery i don't think there was anyone I knew that was not standing around that day listening to the bucket mouth that woman had.
Old 06-27-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,244 Times in 705 Posts

Quote:

LMAO you can literally buy anything nowadays
Old 06-27-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by isitworththestress View Post
I know someone that did that for real and sent a van load of horsemanure to someones door cash on delivery i don't think there was anyone I knew that was not standing around that day listening to the bucket mouth that woman had.
Oh my - that was the lady who complained to me way back when hah
Old 06-27-2015

Longevity: 53%

whatever, just send him dog poop in a box
Old 06-28-2015
Threadstarter  

So to make things more interesting....

My account was flagged for "brand misuse" ...the only listing that got "removed" was a item already sold.

Now I know this piece of sh*t flagged my account. I have more listings that "brand misuse" BUT I know eBays system DOESNT pick up on them as the names themselves just aren't either big enough yet OR it can easily be mistaken as a verb or noun. The listing that got "removed" I've known not to use that brand in my titles but I did it anyways...eBay didn't catch me doing it, this as$holes flag did.

I've never had issues with this, its just this one person who has no life and now wants to sabotage my account. I will NOT respond to any of his messages because its the situation where the more I do the MORE he will and when I say more its the freak buyer type.

Also....I had one other listing that was similar to the one this as$hole bought and it was purchased today. Guess what....? About 15 minute drive from his house. This account has been around since 1999. The freak buyer has been around since 2013. But I think its a buyers account for this 99' guy. IDK....

Just seems a bit odd that it sells right after I get flagged AND its nearly minutes away from this guys house.

Part of me wants to cancel it but....if its him again I already got one negative removed I'll do the same thing again.

I've never had this issue before because my titles are well thought out and in no way should he be doing this. Some people....

Now if my account DOES get suspended because this buyer does something to get it banned, my whole initial post will be reinstated (in full effect).

Last edited by solefoodbk; 06-28-2015 at 02:31 AM.
Old 06-28-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakitiwa View Post
Go to the house.

Have a box with fire crackers that are lit.

Whoever finds the box stamps on it to put the crackers out..... And finds the soft dog doo doo all over his feet.

And yes this was done by an annoyed party.

Old 06-28-2015
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakitiwa View Post
I am seriously thinking about doing something similar to this.

I don't know what yet but.... hes causing TOO many issues for $25.

And trust me I would of just refunded him and moved on but he left the feedback right after delivery so he gave me 0 chances.
Old 06-28-2015
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM78 View Post
That's right, come to my house!
MM78's backyard fights
Old 06-28-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Fuelled by rsot fantasies

Old 06-28-2015
Executive [VIP]

And powered by GB's judgement
Old 06-28-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,484 Times in 1,192 Posts
Longevity: 91%

in person? why waste your time and petrol....

you have their name, number and address - what more do you need for a little fun...

actually after the neg was removed, you could have just cancelled and not sent it out...seeing as you 'knew he was trouble when he walked in'...

I had a nasty buyer and I saved my chicken roast dinner leftovers in the garage til they smelled bad, then gift wrapped them and posted to said imbecile...and for a month, I laughed so hard my chest hurt, whenever I thought of the look on their face....

Last edited by oompaloompa; 06-28-2015 at 09:53 AM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to oompaloompa For This Useful Post:
kittylove (06-29-2015), revenge (06-28-2015), solefoodbk (06-28-2015), wakitiwa (06-29-2015)
Old 06-28-2015

Longevity: 80%

OP said he was on the BUS@ for checks sake OP, what are you thinking, you have any idea what could happen to you not being able to QUICKLY flee away.... you are asking for trouble. you got the negative removed so let it be..
Old 06-28-2015
Threadstarter  

He got the item then left the negative. He would have left negative if I cancelled it before shipping it anyways..

I think hes stealth which is BS. So the freak buyer buys the same product on this account since 2013. Some other guy just bought the same product the freak buyer flagged and has a account since 1999. Well.. he SELLS the same stuff the freak buyer buys...

And their address is only a 20 minute drive from each other. Its really not hard to connect the dots with this one.

I have yet to have this problem since selling on eBay, it was only a matter of time.

I'm going to send something to his address regardless, just don't what yet. Hahaha..

I will get the last laugh...

And if it means I buy from his main account and .... with 5 negatives and cases I will do it.

2 can play at this game. Business 101

Last edited by solefoodbk; 06-28-2015 at 04:08 PM.