Somehow they are linking my Old Selling Accounts to my New ones - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Amazon X

Amazon X The juicy stuff...

Old 01-25-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 65%
Default Re: Somehow they are linking my Old Selling Accounts to my New ones

Are you using a guaranteed Fresh IP? What about source of VCC? Are you getting the same VCC's from the same seller etc

Amazon is tricky, but I've been having no issues running lots of dedicated accounts. However, I apply my own vcc/stealth procedure.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-25-2015

Longevity: 62%

honestly im using 24vc for 5 of my amazon accounts and they are doing just fine. so 24vc shouldn't be your problem. Also I'm using the same password for all 5.

AND I go on them back and forth a lot too...
Old 01-25-2015
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 63%

Yes Guaranteed Fresh Always.
Will try the dongle too!
Always learning and growing.
Old 01-25-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,244 Times in 705 Posts
Longevity: 80%

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrycruan View Post
I'm not sure how long you have been around on here but VPN usage for Amazon is a big no no and would not be recommended by anyone on these forums who is successful with stealth

Part of the problem is it can be fine one day but it only takes one other person to get suspended and once you are using that server with the same IP You get linked. It's really a terrible idea to use one for Amazon.

I don't know how eBay works to be honest. But I can direct you to multiple posts on these forums where people using a VPN have been linked and 99% of the time it's down to the VPN.
The thinking that a VPN does not work for amazon/ebay is old and outdated and proven wrong time and time again. The problem was never that VPNs don't work its that people used bad providers. Tons of people use VPNs for amazon/ebay without problem including me.

I operate atleast 40 amazon accounts all through VPN without issue for many years.

For a more detailed explanation can read my post here

http://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscri...tml#post575553
Old 01-25-2015
Executive [VIP]

On a side note, Bunting maybe try listing completely different items as a test run such items that you've never listed before. Maybe the combination of items your selling is giving them hints, who knows how advanced amazon's algorithms are nowadays.

I try to vary my item combinations as much as possible between accounts.
Old 01-25-2015

Longevity: 77%

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123 View Post
The thinking that a VPN does not work for amazon/ebay is old and outdated and proven wrong time and time again. The problem was never that VPNs don't work its that people used bad providers. Tons of people use VPNs for amazon/ebay without problem including me.

I operate atleast 40 amazon accounts all through VPN without issue for many years.

For a more detailed explanation can read my post here

http://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscri...tml#post575553
The idea A Recycled vpn does not work is not old or out dated. Nobody In their right mind would use one for Amazon. There is no such thing as a good provider unless it has a u inquest IP. If it doesn't you have no control over who uses that server.

A recycled vpn leaves the fait of your Amazon account in the hands of strangers. Op is the perfect example and I can pretty much guarantee the problem is the vpn. They have already stated its not down to their listings.

hundreds if not thousands of other users will be going on that server/IP and you are risking your Amazon accounts every minute of every day.

It doesn't matter if it's safe today. All it takes is one persons to use that same server and do something stupid.

Sorry 123 but your advice on this is terrible. It's well known that vpn's are a bad idea. It's not outdated Info as nothing has changed. They still work the same way.

As long as a stranger has access to your server thy are a bad idea.Yes I'm sure there are people who use them with no problem.

But on the whole there are much better alternatives and ones that can guarantee you won't be linked. Rather than fingers crossed nobody uses this server. If that's how people want to run a business then fair enough

Last edited by barrycruan; 01-25-2015 at 01:53 PM.
Old 01-25-2015
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 63%

Barrycruan; 24vc uses guaranteed fresh IPs.

I have probably bought over 50 of them in my time of stealth. All are dedicated and I have never got an over lapping IP.

Who knows what's linking me though. Which is why I ordered a dongle. If that doesn't work, on to the next. Change operating systems on my VM, Browers, Find new vccs with different BINs, etc etc
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bunting For This Useful Post:
123 (01-25-2015), yankee (01-25-2015)
Old 01-25-2015

It doesn't matter if they are using fresh IPs. Because those IPs will be shared amongst their entire client base. They say they have over 1000 but that could be shared amongst 10,000 users. You might not see the same one twice but you don't know what it's been used for previously. hence the problem with vpn.

If every account is getting deleted before you've even sold anything then you are making a mistake. And from what you've outlined as your process this seems to be the obvious one.
Old 01-25-2015
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
It doesn't matter if they are using fresh IPs. Because those IPs will be shared amongst their entire client base. They say they have over 1000 but that could be shared amongst 10,000 users. You might not see the same one twice but you don't know what it's been used for previously. hence the problem with vpn.

If every account is getting deleted before you've even sold anything then you are making a mistake. And from what you've outlined as your process this seems to be the obvious one.
Barry your opinion is your opinion but your spewing pure non sense. Your speaking as if your running the operation and know exactly whats going on, well let me give you some ACTUAL insider information since I'm one of the owners of 24vc.

We ensure that no one who orders a Fresh IP gets a used ip, every customer gets their own Dedicated IP that only they have access to. We do not recycle that ip, if the customer cancels it then it goes to the shared plan not back to our fresh plan.

We get our IPS approved straight from ARIN, and we know which ones we have issued before and which have not been issued.

Whether you know it or not a TON of people are using VPN & VPS for amazon & ebay and its working fine. If you don't use it, good for you, but that doesnt mean your way is the best way. And if you search the forums for 24vc you will see a ton of people use it and have great success using it.
The Following User Says Thank You to 123 For This Useful Post:
yankee (01-25-2015)
Old 01-25-2015

I'm talking nonsense? I'm afraid that's you whilst trying to sell/defend your product

It might have helped if you disclosed this was your business.

I've said countless times in this thread that you can use a unique IP with a vpn and that's fine. No information on this was given by op.

Thats not the problem. The problem is most vpn providers do not do this.

It's not very clear from your site that a unique and Dedicated IP is used and if so this would be the exception rather than the rule. It's normally a premium option if offered at all.

Also you are arguing in favour of all vpn's with absolutely no information on the differences. Your shared plan could and would get someone banned. This is Something you either don't understand or won't admit to. That's where the nonsense is.

Your fresh plan would not but I can only give advice on what I know. I have No idea which plan op is on and if it's the shared one this could very well be the problem. If it's the fresh one them it's probably not.

Again very. confusing for the newbies on here

Hence why id say best people avoid them.

I never said you can't use them, just that you Shouldn't.

Last edited by barrycruan; 01-25-2015 at 02:51 PM.
Old 01-25-2015
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
I'm talking nonsense? I, afraid that's you whilst eating to sell/defend your product

It might have helped if you disclosed this was your business.

I've said countless times in this thread that you can use a unique IP with a vpn and that's fine. No information on this was given by op.

Thats not the problem. The problem is most vpn providers do not do this.

It's not very clear from your site that a unique and Dedicated IP is used and if so this would be the exception rather than the rule. It's. Or ally a premium option if offered at all.

Also you are arguing in favour of all vpn's with absolutely no information on the differences. Your shared plan could and would get someone banned. Your fresh plan would not. I ah e no idea which plan op is on and if it's the shared one this could very well be the problem

Again very. confusing for the newbies on here

Hence why it's best people avoid them.

I never said you can't use them, just that you shouldn't.
If you reread my posts about VPN you pretty much just said exactly what I said from the start. So maybe there was some misunderstanding between us but YES I AGREE if your going to be using a VPN or VPS you need to know what your doing and use the right provider.

Yes using a shared plan will get you banned / its called shared plan for a reason. The Fresh IP is a premium service offered on 24vc, solely created for the purpose of using it for ebay/Amazon Stealth.

I apologize for calling it nonsense, i was under the impression that you were trying to say a VPN just flat out doesn't work but it seems like you know it works but that it can have its challenges. I agree, thats why you got to know what your doing if your using one.

But yeah no reason to keep arguing about it, just wanted to clear some stuff up!
Old 01-25-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123 View Post
If you reread my posts about VPN you pretty much just said exactly what I said from the start. So maybe there was some misunderstanding between us but YES I AGREE if your going to be using a VPN or VPS you need to know what your doing and use the right provider.

Yes using a shared plan will get you banned / its called shared plan for a reason. The Fresh IP is a premium service offered on 24vc, solely created for the purpose of using it for ebay/Amazon Stealth.

I apologize for calling it nonsense, i was under the impression that you were trying to say a VPN just flat out doesn't work but it seems like you know it works but that it can have its challenges. I agree, thats why you got to know what your doing if your using one.

But yeah no reason to keep arguing about it, just wanted to clear some stuff up!
Fair enough. If people use your fresh plan then they should be fine.

My problem was this is a rarity and we have no idea ( well at least I don't) which plan op was using. Which ever one it was makes a huge difference.

Yes if people know what they are doing then they are fine. But your posts came across as vpn s are ok if you just find an obscure one. Which is a mistake many people make.

If they are unique and dedicated then they will be ok. But again the vast majority are not.

Anyway thanks for clearing that up and my apologies if my point came across the wrong way.

On a side note that should definitely be included on your websites homepage as it would be a massive selling point for me.

Last edited by barrycruan; 01-25-2015 at 02:59 PM.
Old 01-25-2015
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Fair enough. If people use your fresh plan then they should be fine.

My problem was this is a rarity and we have no idea ( well at least I don't) which plan op was using. Which ever one it was makes a huge difference.

Yes if people know what they are doing then they are fine. But your posts came across as vpn s are ok if you just find an obscure one. Which is a mistake many people make.

If they are unique and dedicated then they will be ok. But again the vast majority are not.

Anyway thanks for clearing that up and my apologies if my point came across the wrong way.

On a side note that should definitely be included on your websites homepage as it would be a massive selling point for me.

Ah ok agreed, most VPNs wont work for stealth, as they give people the same ip addresses even when its a Dedicated IP. Yes the vast majority won't work for stealth. So I agree with you completely there, I just get annoyed when people say a VPN won't work as in the concept of a VPN working is impossible. Its never using a VPN thats the problem, its the provider thats the problem.

We actually do have a page dedicated to ebay: Dedicated IP VPN for amazon, eBay, and PayPal stealth

The reason you don't see it on the homepage is because we are still also a normal VPN company, that serves regular users that just want it for torrenting/unblocking sites etc. We dont only serve the stealth community, but yeah glad we cleared that up. I agree with your points.
Old 01-25-2015

Longevity: 55%

Quote:
I'm not sure how long you have been around on here but vpn usage for Amazon is a big no no and would not be recommended by anyone on these forums who is successful with stealth

Part of the problem is it can be fine one day but it only takes one other person to get suspended and once you are using that server with the same IP You get linked. It's really a terrible idea to use one for Amazon.

I don't know how eBay works to be honest. But I can direct you to multiple posts on these forums where people using a vpn have been linked and 99% of the time it's down to the vpn.
You can get a dedicated IP with some VPNs so you are the only person using the IP address.
Old 01-25-2015

Longevity: 65%

Again, look into your VCC supplier. I highly recommend getting your own to increase your control over the accounts.
Old 01-26-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterspike View Post
You can get a dedicated IP with some VPNs so you are the only person using the IP address.
I know you can and I mentioned this in my posts.

However as i also said this is the exception not the rule for the vast majority of vpn providers.

I wrongly assumed from a quick look at the 24vc website that they were unlikely to offer this service. although it's still not clear which vpn plan op was using or if the vpn was the issue.

I just think saying vpn's are ok without a better explanation is bad advice in general and in my opinion most people should avoid them.

You definitely can use them but a good provider can be expensive and if you do know what you are doing there are better and cheaper alternatives.

Anyway people should do what's best for them. Just make sure you have the revlevant info first.